ADVERTISEMENT

WTF! Big Mac meal $18!!

We basically never get fast food. If we do it’s McDonald’s but we only use App. They usually have a decent deal.

I prefer just grabbing some rollerbites and fruit from Kwik Star. It’s quicker and cheaper.

okay boomers

d59561d4196edb45d5d9339d44d0b48b.jpg

I just checked. Sioux City McDonlad's is selling Big Macs for $4.69. I'm thinking of starting a wholesale Big Mac business where I travel from town to town selling my Big Macs for $17.00 who is with me????

Last edited:
I just put it in their app and it was $8.79 for a large Big Mac value meal at the closest McDonalds to me.

so like 4.69?
I can't remember the exact number, but it was over $10.50 when I went through the drive thru a few days ago to get a drink. I remember thinking "WTF?!". By comparison, I can get an Italian Beef with chips and a drink from my favorite Chicago food joint here for that price. Talk about apples and oranges.

F that! I used to get a #1 with a Fish Filet for $5.35 in late 90s/00s. Yes I am ashamed I ate that much! GFY
I’ll still get a filet o fish every now and again. I mostly used to go to McDonald’s for the $1 large iced tea but it’s gone up to $2 here so I can wait until I get home and get the stuff I brew there. I’ve heard the regular coffee is pretty awesome for people who like coffee, they apparently outbid Tim hortons and took their supplier, from what I’m told I didn’t look into it

I’ll still get a filet o fish every now and again. I mostly used to go to McDonald’s for the $1 large iced tea but it’s gone up to $2 here so I can wait until I get home and get the stuff I brew there. I’ve heard the regular coffee is pretty awesome for people who like coffee, they apparently outbid Tim hortons and took their supplier, from what I’m told I didn’t look into it

Never had their sweet tea. That was back when I was 19/20 years old. I probably got Hi-C.

I miss having Hardee's breakfast the most. They're still around, I just don't make a point to go there anymore. I'd crush a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese biscuit if I did!!

Never had their sweet tea. That was back when I was 19/20 years old. I probably got Hi-C.

I miss having Hardee's breakfast the most. They're still around, I just don't make a point to go there anymore. I'd crush a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese biscuit if I did!!

Karl with a pre-teen?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Can't remember the last time I ordered anything other than McDoubles and fries from McDonalds. Shits been overpriced for a long time, but $18 for a Big Mac meal is absolutely absurd.
Went to Maproom today for lunch and got a Double cheeseburger and fries for under $14-15. Tip took it to roughly $19 and change. A hell of a lot better than Mickey Ds

Reactions: McLovin32
I can't remember the exact number, but it was over $10.50 when I went through the drive thru a few days ago to get a drink. I remember thinking "WTF?!". By comparison, I can get an Italian Beef with chips and a drink from my favorite Chicago food joint here for that price. Talk about apples and oranges.
Not to quibble, but aren’t you comparing hamburger sandwiches to Italian beef sandwiches?

Just wait until OP goes to a MLB, NFL or NBA game and finds out what "stadium prices" are like!!!!

Good God that's a rip off. I remember getting big Mac meals for $3 in the late 90s.
The best was New Years every year. For a couple weeks they had Big Macs for the price of that year. So January '97 you could get big macs for 97 cents. 5 bucks and be stuffed for a day and a half. Lol good times.

The median home price in Darien, CT (the $18 big mac combo) is $1.8m and median list price is $2.2m. Are these people really eating McDonalds?

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT