ADVERTISEMENT

WTF! Big Mac meal $18!!

I just checked. Sioux City McDonlad's is selling Big Macs for $4.69. I'm thinking of starting a wholesale Big Mac business where I travel from town to town selling my Big Macs for $17.00 who is with me????
tenor.gif

I remember being 16 and being able to leave school for lunch and head to BK where a whopper combo was $3.14. And that wasn't that long ago.

I think McD's and Burger King meals here (Maryland) are $13 or so.

That's like diner prices. Nuts.

I am irritated their tasty Diet Coke went up from $1 any size to $1.29. That’s a 29% price increase for you kids that didn’t learn how to do math in your heads.
People should lay off soft drinks anyway.
Or pop or whatever you folks call it up there, 😉

Reactions: BrianNole777
People should lay off soft drinks anyway.
Or pop or whatever you folks call it up there, 😉

What's healthier: regular soda with a pound of sugar or diet soda with 0 sugar?

I always assumed sugar free soda was healthier, even though both aren't healthy.

Chick-fil-a prices were always higher than other fast food restaurants but people (us included) were willing to pay a premium for top quality chicken. Now they are actually in line or even cheaper than many of the fast food burger joints.

Well that's on the East coast where everything is ridiculous. At this point in my life we never get fast food unless we have to for some reason. Like a road trip where I don't want to take an hour out of the day.

If you use the app, you get free fries with every purchase of $2 or more. So $4.69 for the sandwich, $1.29 for a large Coke, and the fries are free. Less than $6 for a large Big Mac meal.

Only one value meal at the Riverside Drive McDonalds is over $10 and it’s the Double Bacon half pounder meal but you only buy that meal once in your life and then you’re dead.

I only eat fast food if it’s my only option on a road trip.

Chick-fil-a prices were always higher than other fast food restaurants but people (us included) were willing to pay a premium for top quality chicken. Now they are actually in line or even cheaper than many of the fast food burger joints.
Especially when you consider their rewards program. Plus, they have been offering me a free sandwich for filling out a survey about 60% of the time I eat there. I've only paid for fries and drinks the last month or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT