ADVERTISEMENT

***WW3 🚨 Israel vs Iran Thread***

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

It was a brilliant move to take him out while playing with his biggest supporters in Iran. Sure, Iran can be all pissed and raise their red flag of revenge but they also got clearly outed as the people pulling the strings on the Hamas and Hezbollah violence.

Also, behind the scenes, a message to all of them that none of them are safe. I promise you all of them right up to the Supreme Leaser and Ayatollah are scared right now they too will get a missile up their ass with no warning.

Last edited:
Good.
It was a brilliant move to take him out while playing with his biggest supporters in Iran. Sure, Iran can be all pissed and raise their red flag of revenge but they also got clearly outed as the people pulling the strings on the Hamas and Hezbollah violence.

Also, behind the scenes, a message to all of them that none of them are safe. I promise you all of them right up to the Supreme Leaser and Ayatollah are scared right now they too will get a missile up their ass with no warning.
Israel probably waited until this guy was in a comfortable position inside Tehran to show, to any one who doubts, that Iran provides cover and resources to Hamas and their leaders. By killing him in the location they did.

Good.

Israel probably waited until this guy was in a comfortable position inside Tehran to show, to any one who doubts, that Iran provides cover and resources to Hamas and their leaders. By killing him in the location they did.
Yep. They did a similar thing with their response after a prior rocket attack where we were all worried they would go over the top. Like then they showed Irans basically “we can hit you and none of you see it coming. You won’t see the F-35 approaching your border and you won’t know the missiles are on their way until Boom”.

And they know their stockpiles runneth over. They could basically take out all their military infrastructure with out going into Iran.

No love lost for Mr. Hamas of course, but the Qatari representative had something of a point when he mused about how one negotiates a truce when one side kills the other's negotiator. Then again, a half century into this nonsense, maybe the idea of a truce is just a bad joke anyway.

No love lost for Mr. Hamas of course, but the Qatari representative had something of a point when he mused about how one negotiates a truce when one side kills the other's negotiator. Then again, a half century into this nonsense, maybe the idea of a truce is just a bad joke anyway.
Hamas/Palestinians have had multiple chances to bury the hatchet all the way back to the sweet deal Clinton brokered but they wouldn’t sign.

Time to kill them all.

I would counter that palling around in Tehran shows you are not serious at a truce. He would still be alive right now if he was living his life of luxury in Qatari.

Hamas/Palestinians have had multiple chances to bury the hatchet all the way back to the sweet deal Clinton brokered but they wouldn’t sign.

Time to kill them all.
Indeed they did.

And while I can't say I'm on board with the second sentence, from where I sit, when you take an entire population and turn them into a UN public dependency, while suggesting there's a hope for their "independence," over the course of multiple generations, and are actually proud of it, well, that's not exactly going to produce the kind of people for which the phrase "negotiated settlement" or "assimilation" is ever going to have any meaning. Perhaps the lesson that we "sophisticated" moderns need to learn is that at the end of the day, we actually need to let a side - any side! - actually win wars.

Last edited:

When working with one negotiator isn't getting you anywhere, it might be time to force a new one. And that new one might be more agreeable knowing what happened to the previous negotiator. It actually makes a lot of sense.

There will be no truce,.. Hamas will be slowly hunted down and eliminated to the last man,.. May take 10-20 years, but Israel has the both patience and fortitude to do this.

Time to kill them all.

Yes but so did Israel. Israel continues to build settlements in the West Bank while refusing building permits from Palestinians. They never stopped doing this.

I find it odd that so many people want to take sides in a conflict that overall in the grand scheme of things both sides have been operating as though they want no peace.

Also remember that the Israeli PM who signed that agreement with the Palestinians in the 90's was murdered by an Israeli upset at the peace agreement and then immediately replaced by someone who didn't want peace.

Yes but so did Israel. Israel continues to build settlements in the West Bank while refusing building permits from Palestinians. They never stopped doing this.

I find it odd that so many people want to take sides in a conflict that overall in the grand scheme of things both sides have been operating as though they want no peace.

Also remember that the Israeli PM who signed that agreement with the Palestinians in the 90's was murdered by an Israeli upset at the peace agreement and then immediately replaced by someone who didn't want peace.
Hamas went door to door killing women and children. They are shit terrorists. Their tactics are always the same, murder civilians and then cry like little bitches. F’m

thank god the losers of WWII don’t act like this.

To compare Israel and Hamas is utter bullshit and not worthy of debate.

Hamas went door to door killing women and children. They are shit terrorists. Their tactics are always the same, murder civilians and then cry like little bitches. F’m

thank god the losers of WWII don’t act like this.

To compare Israel and Hamas is utter bullshit and not worthy of debate.

And Israel takes Palestinian civilians, throws them out of their homes and replaces them with Israeli's. Then they take vacant land in the West Bank, deny all Palestinian building permits and then build settlements for Israelis with government subsidies. Also when Israelis decide to circumvent the government and just build on their own on an unused piece of land they ignore it.

Plus there also appears to be an unfair application of law. Murders of Israeli's by Palestinians are always solved and severely punished, murders of Palestinians by Israeli's are almost never solved.

When we defeated Germany the French didn't start kicking Germans out of their homes and replacing them with French people. We didn't deny them the protection of law.

Remember the West Bank is not technically their territory, they have just been occupying it since the 6 day war. Although some far right politicians in Israel want to annex it.

It's not defending terrorism to also point out that the Palestinians are being mistreated with a clear intent to push them further and further into poverty in order to maximize the economic prospects of Israelis.

Daniel Silva's novels, featuring Israeli spy Gabriel Allon, all deal with retribution against Israel's enemies. I'd guess Silva will have a situation like this in one of his upcoming books.

Reactions: goldmom
Daniel Silva's novels, featuring Israeli spy Gabriel Allon, all deal with retribution against Israel's enemies. I'd guess Silva will have a situation like this in one of his upcoming books.
There was a movie made in the late 70’s I think about how all of the terrorists who took part in the Munich Olympics Murders of Israeli Athletes were hunted down and executed even if it took years.
Believe it was based on Silva’s books.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT