ADVERTISEMENT

***WW3 🚨 Israel vs Iran Thread***

You freaking clowns have to place BS at Biden’s feet every chance you get. That region has been a hot mess my entire life. No president has “fixed” it. Stop being so disingenuous in your attacks.
Point out the clowns blaming Biden. I’m not seeing it and not a lot of ignored content for me in this thread.

if israel had offed the hmas leader in qatar would iran still be so hysterical? is it the assassination or location of the act that has them so mad?

Point out the clowns blaming Biden. I’m not seeing it and not a lot of ignored content for me in this thread.
The guy I replied to. Phenom. Seminole Nat Algren Junior. Everything is Biden’s fault to those guys and I don’t see all of it either…because ignore.

Israel should really just declare they will respond 1 to 1: immediately firing 1 missile at Iran for every one it fires at Israel, regardless of whether it is shot down or causes no damage.

Israel has the ability to shoot down massive numbers of rockets and missiles, Iran doesn't. Should make Tehran reconsider this kind of over-response.

Israel should really just declare they will respond 1 to 1: immediately firing 1 missile at Iran for every one it fires at Israel, regardless of whether it is shot down or causes no damage.

Israel has the ability to shoot down massive numbers of rockets and missiles, Iran doesn't. Should make Tehran reconsider this kind of over-response.
Iran has a large number of missles but there is a catch. They are modernizing to solid fuel propelled but their inventories still include a substantial number of liquid propelled. Those missles will be very vulnerable while they are sitting on the ground fuelling up. Israel and the US may be able to blow those up before they leave the ground doing further damage.

I wonder what we could do to get Israel mad at Trump?
Haven't read the entire thread, but I'm of the opinion that Bibi is just "playing both sides" with his Trump visit. Regardless who wins, he gets something.
Might also think he can get more concessions with Harris/Biden and force them to treat him favorably.
Regarding Trump, he realized his visit gets Trump in front of a camera and everyone knows DJT craves that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT