ADVERTISEMENT

WW3 looming

What does that have to do with wanting a better economy? Are you sure that wasn’t your list making up what republicans think so you feel better about yourself?
You complained that you're tired of not having things. Even in a strong economy (which we have) isn't going to give you things. You have to work for what you want in life, patriot.

Reactions: McLovin32
You complained that you're tired of not having things. Even in a strong economy (which we have) isn't going to give you things. You have to work for what you want in life, patriot.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Thanks for the laugh. That was great.

Last edited:
This thread was started last night. Has WW III started yet? I'd hate to be working when I could quit my job and enjoy a few hours of retirement.

Last edited:
Wasn't an issue when trump was president despite leftists claiming he would be the one responsible for ww3 😂

Do you guys think that WW2 just started with the snap of the fingers and all of a sudden we had a few dozen countries fighting on 5 different continents?
I've been in the WW3 threads since Joe still thought the Pandemic was gonna kill us. Saddle up bud and learn how to enjoy the circus.

Do you guys think that WW2 just started with the snap of the fingers and all of a sudden we had a few dozen countries fighting on 5 different continents?
Back in those days, we didn't have an internet forum with someone saying it was imminent or looming.

Joking aside, we didn't have a lot of other circumstances that would lead to a quick onset of large scale war.

Three things republicans root for:
  • World War 3
  • Terrorist Attack in United States
  • Bad economy
Wow! That's impressive. It's really, REALLY hard to break the record for stupidest post ever and yet here you are. Setting the bar about as high as it can possibly go.

What? Didn't Trump defang all threats from North Korea with his bromance with Kim? The reality is that Kim found a soft mark with Trump and actually expanded North Korea's weapons' arsenal during Trump's tenure. North Korea had more nukes and ballistic missiles at the end of 2020 than when Trump took office in January 2016.

Reactions: h-hawk
What? Didn't Trump defang all threats from North Korea with his bromance with Kim? The reality is that Kim found a soft mark with Trump and actually expanded North Korea's weapons' arsenal during Trump's tenure. North Korea had more nukes and ballistic missiles at the end of 2020 than when Trump took office in January 2016.
And you ought to see the price of tea in china!

And they have even more nuclear capability now in 2024,.. No US president has been successful at halting North Korean nuclear development...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT