ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, I Realize She Has No Chance, But Seriously, How is Caitlin NOT the Most Valuable Player?

I love Clark! Have been watching her for years and am so impressed. That said she’s not MVP material just yet based on her performance against all others. She killed it this year but still needs to work on her turnover ratio and her shooting percentages, especially from long distance. At Iowa she had other sharpshooters who could pick the Hawks up when Clark’s shots weren’t falling; she doesn’t have that in the WNBA. If she wants to be MVP she needs to get a little better, which I trust she will. Love her!!!
She is absolutely MVP material right now. Every player has weaknesses in their game, but for some reason Caitlin is the only one that they only focus on her weaknesses. A very solid argument could be made for Wilson, Collier, and Clark. Unfortunately everyone was too afraid to not vote for Wilson, so there wasn’t really a discussion since Wilson was anointed the winner before the season started. I think Collier should have won it with Caitlin second and Wilson third, but that’s just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT