ADVERTISEMENT

yes...Sargent IS that good.

Didn't the kid have 5K+ yards in HS in Fla's 2nd highest class? I think there might be some 'there, there'. IWCC plays the top of the JUCO ranks. But not the Cali JUCO's. JUCO's are weird and parochial. They have different championships because they don't have a single governing body.
As long as IWCC JUCO level of play is better than typical high school, the coaches should be able to evaluate him accordingly.

Reactions: DEREKoh2
I'm starting to sour on Sargent a little bit. He just doesn't LOOK that fast to me. I can't really see him being a successful player for us now. He's done some really solid things on the field, but just isn't the right fit without looking fast.

I'm starting to sour on Sargent a little bit. He just doesn't LOOK that fast to me. I can't really see him being a successful player for us now. He's done some really solid things on the field, but just isn't the right fit without looking fast.
We need a couple more still pictures to be sure.

Reactions: Harbinger273
not to be intentionally disagreeable, but don't we have to consider the level of competition he faced? I really hope he does well against Big 10 defenses too, but just seems to me that it would be kind of hard for us to guage when you consider the competition against whom he's played.

Hopefull the coaches know/ saw something that we don't know.
I’ll go with bold and golds assessment. If he’s tearing it up great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT