ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another example of the stupidity of Trump supporters.

Huey Grey

HR King
Jan 15, 2013
When will they realize that everything he does is a way to grift money off them?

"They Came to See Trump. First They Heard a Pitch to Buy Gold and Silver.
At a recent campaign speech, one of Donald Trump’s warm-up acts was a precious metals salesman being sued by federal regulators for fraud."

How many threads a week do you think you start about your idol trump?

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy and HIWILLE
When will they realize that everything he does is a way to grift money off them?

At a recent campaign speech, one of Donald Trump’s warm-up acts was a precious metals salesman being sued by federal regulators for fraud."

These are a people accustomed to being grifted. So many right wing sources try to sell precious metals. Then you have Alex Jones and his suppliments.

So, you are saying this indeed did not occur?
Grifters grift…it’s in their DNA.
That’s some weird comprehension.
I’m actually tired of the piece of shit waste of space just like most corrupt politicians. I don’t get the point of one person starting multiple treads a week about the same person. But I understand the obsession some of you have makes it difficult.
Back to my question though and maybe you can answer for Huey beings you questioned my question. How many threads a week do you think he starts about his fantasy man Trump.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
I’m actually tired of the piece of shit waste of space just like most corrupt politicians. I don’t get the point of one person starting multiple treads a week about the same person. But I understand the obsession some of you have makes it difficult.
Back to my question though and maybe you can answer for Huey beings you questioned my question. How many threads a week do you think he starts about his fantasy man Trump.
Trump is low hanging fruit. His body of work speaks volumes about what kind of person he is. He is an asshole! His career is full of fraud and bankruptcies. He is simply, everything I choose not to be…..and everything I hope my children never are.

Trump is low hanging fruit. His body of work speaks volumes about what kind of person he is. He is an asshole! His career is full of fraud and bankruptcies. He is simply, everything I choose not to be…..and everything I hope my children never are.
So you come on here to talk about him everyday and spread the news about him. Usually if I don’t like something or someone. I avoid it and never talk about it. Instead it’s like you yearn for the same attention that he does. I despise the Biden family just as much as the Trump family. I guess I should have the front page of this message board full of Trump and Biden stories.

Huey, what are you going to do if he wins? Will you be ok?
He's terrified of that prospect because he might actually have to get a job and pay for his own meds for his recreational illness. He is right though, Trump supporters are stupid....we work, invest, risk it all so we can pay for his fetishes and to sit here and libel us 24/7/365......

So you come on here to talk about him everyday and spread the news about him. Usually if I don’t like something or someone. I avoid it and never talk about it. Instead it’s like you yearn for the same attention that he does. I despise the Biden family just as much as the Trump family. I guess I should have the front page of this message board full of Trump and Biden stories.
Nope….but I learned my lesson! I saw how Reagan and Junior lied their way into the Presidency…and I decided a long time ago, I will match their (supporters) lies with lies of my own, lie for lie……..except Trump….I don’t have to lie!

Nope….but I learned my lesson! I saw how Reagan and Junior lied their way into the Presidency…and I decided a long time ago, I will match their (supporters) lies with lies of my own, lie for lie……..except Trump….I don’t have to lie!
argue grumpy old men GIF by Laff

• Love
Reactions: Faithnolemore
You sure don't seem tired of Trump. In fact you seem downright pissed that anybody is saying anything bad about the felon.

Do the Biden stories then. Tell us all about his plans to have immigrants fight each other, his 34 felonies, how he was found liable for rape, his $400 million fraud case against the state of New York, and his endless whining about how he's the most victimized man in America.

Yeah, ignoring him and hoping he goes away is not possible with Trump. Plus, it's likely to result in ending up with Trump being President. No, it needs to be clear for every single person who votes for Trump that they are willingly voting for a fascist who has a plan to install autocratic rule and pretty much end the Constitution as a document that determines how our government works.

Do the Biden stories then. Tell us all about his plans to have immigrants fight each other, his 34 felonies, how he was found liable for rape, his $400 million fraud case against the state of New York, and his endless whining about how he's the most victimized man in America.
Reading must be tough for you. You constantly leave out important parts of what I say so you can ramble on about crap. Look back at the part where I said I don’t like Trump or Biden so I don’t talk about them 24/7 like you Trump lovers. So why the heck would I tell Biden stories for you? I don’t tell Trump stories either. The only thing I do is call them both pieces of shit.

Reading must be tough for you. You constantly leave out important parts of what I say so you can ramble on about crap. Look back at the part where I said I don’t like Trump or Biden so I don’t talk about them 24/7 like you Trump lovers. So why the heck would I tell Biden stories for you? I don’t tell Trump stories either. The only thing I do is call them both pieces of shit.
You are the type of person people on here are trying to get to understand one pos is not like the other…

I’d encourage you to not vote then, it’s pretty clear you lack the ability to differentiate between shit and shinola.

I’d encourage you to not vote then, it’s pretty clear you lack the ability to differentiate between shit and shinola.
Oh I’ll be voting don’t you worry. I’m a non felon American citizen so why would I not be proud to vote. I’m sure you pout though when I vote for someone other than Trump and Biden because in special person world, a vote for someone other than Biden is a vote for Trump.

• Angry
Reactions: Scruddy and HawkMD
Normal people who live their lives outside the bedroom, recall how all was right in the world when he was our President.
I don’t disagree with that. I was much better off financially when he was president. However I won’t vote for him because he’s a POS. I have morals unlike people who only vote for a political party.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I don’t disagree with that. I was much better off financially when he was president. However I won’t vote for him because he’s a POS. I have morals unlike people who only vote for a political party.
Enjoy living under a ****ing bridge then after four more years of the party of marx! Maybe you can feed on your morals when your belly is empty.......

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Enjoy living under a ****ing bridge then after four more years of the party of marx! Maybe you can feed on your morals when your belly is empty.......
Haha. So because I’m not voting for Trump or Biden I’ll be living under a bridge? Shit I guess I better scope out the bridges around here. Now would probably be a good time to start looking in case it floods again in the next 4 years. Want to make sure I have a safe home.
Way to admit you have no morals and are a sad sack like Trump.

Love how team MAGA posters respond to people posting how abhorrent Trump is by not defending team Trump’s actions but rather instead pathetically whining about how the poster starts to many topics about Trump. Deflection and false equivalency is all they got. Must be exhausting.

Almost as stupid as Gays for Palestine. Imagine supporting a people who would want you dead the minute they saw you. Lots of dumb asses out there Huey. Be careful.

Yeah groceries cost a bit more so I can see how a minimum wage earner such as yourself could be struggling….I heard a blurb that said no Fortune 500 CEO’s endorse orange shitbag….

Yeah groceries cost a bit more so I can see how a minimum wage earner such as yourself could be struggling….I heard a blurb that said no Fortune 500 CEO’s endorse orange shitbag….

So you admit those amazing democrats have made it harder for lower income individuals. I thought you wanted to make it easier for everyone?

Reactions: Scruddy
First president to see his net worth go down while in office in recent history is a grifter, only enriching himself, huh? Moronic take.

So you admit those amazing democrats have made it harder for lower income individuals. I thought you wanted to make it easier for everyone?
We have progressed the last couple years on inflation. Not sure if Biden was the cause of inflation, thinking more it was inherited. Orange shitbag would make it much worse…

He's terrified of that prospect because he might actually have to get a job and pay for his own meds for his recreational illness. He is right though, Trump supporters are stupid....we work, invest, risk it all so we can pay for his fetishes and to sit here and libel us 24/7/365......
Being a leech is stunning and brave in clown world.

We have progressed the last couple years on inflation. Not sure if Biden was the cause, thinking more it was inherited. Orange shitbag would make it much worse…
Inherited? The Biden admon denied it was even happening early on lol the dem pivot to blame is exceptional to watch in real time. Reality is shifted to meet the desired world view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT