ADVERTISEMENT

You mess with the bull part II:

CSB- I know a guy who rode bulls and was old school so did it without a helmet. He had to give it up after a bull he was riding threw him forward while the bull was throwing his head back. Shattered every bone in his face. His brother who was a good friend of mine busted broncs, got tossed, and the horse danced on his leg smashing it.

I've read that bulls are colorblind, and it's the movement of the cape that gets their attention, but that poor bastard in the red shirt was sure as hell noticed...
I think you are right...as the wayward bull lumbered through the walking area there, I thought to myself...I hope that guy in the red shirt doesn't get it...then WHAM, he got it. Yikes!

200w.gif

Reactions: seminole97
Don’t think this is Pepsi, but apologies if it is. Insane vid:

I would really like to know how they resolved the situation. That's a huge animal that is fast and can jump; what do you try to do? Fence it in, rope it? I assume shooting it would be out of the question with civilians around?

I imagine rodeos must have action plans for just this type of situation.

I would really like to know how they resolved the situation. That's a huge animal that is fast and can jump; what do you try to do? Fence it in, rope it? I assume shooting it would be out of the question with civilians around?

I'd think that they do. That said, a couple of things went wrong here. First, there should always be a guy manning the gate where the bull needs to be returned to the "bullpen". Second, the dudes on the horses have a job to herd the bull towards the "bullpen". I certainly don't see that open gate, and the herders weren't positioned correctly.

In defense of the bull, he's been trained to go after clowns, and there were a lot of them there.

Action Plan: Run

I can't help but think if that bull was a black guy, every person in that crowd would have pulled their gun out and shot him. Am I wrong for thinking that.

I remember as a kid always being scared of our bulls.

NEVER liked them.

I never witnessed it but my dad had to get a bull off of my grandpa with a pitchfork one time. Messed him up pretty good.

I remember as a kid always being scared of our bulls.

NEVER liked them.

I never witnessed it but my dad had to get a bull off of my grandpa with a pitchfork one time. Messed him up pretty good.

"one time", how many times was the bull on your grandpa? My dad used the garden hose to get our dog off the neighbor lady's leg.

Not a lover nor a hater, just curious how many times the bull was on your grandpa.

Only once that I'm aware of, I was very young.

But it messed him up pretty bad.

I never had a problem with pigs or cows, but I was always scared of the damn bulls. Never turned my back towards them. They just always seemed pissed off.

Only once that I'm aware of, I was very young.

But it messed him up pretty bad.

I never had a problem with pigs or cows, but I was always scared of the damn bulls. Never turned my back towards them. They just always seemed pissed off.

I was just joking around with you because it seemed like more than once. Hope your grandpa is/was ok.

Yeah, watching that again, I think it is. Also laughing at that guy by the trash can, looks like was too busy looking at his phone to even notice the bull.
There were a lot of people with absolutely no reaction to a bull running loose. It looks like the lady in red was staring in that direction and just didn't move. When lots of people start oohing and aahing, I'm going to be looking around for what is going on.

Reactions: Bierhalter
Sounds like a Bend, Oregon Problem. They are the ones having the largest share of homelessness in their region. They are exceeding the rest of the country in that problem than that's not a Joe Biden problem that's a local problem.
Ok. I agree. Never even thought about Biden. OP was in Oregon. I was trying to solve two Oregon problems at once.

They need to just take that bull to Bend, OR and let him go.

I would bet an awful lot of money that's outside of the FairWell Music Festival in Redmond (25 miles from Bend). Bend is a city not a county road like shown in that video. I drive through Bend several times a year and have spent numerous nights there and nothing looks like that anywhere in Bend.

Political propaganda posts are really bad, but sadly we have a lot of stupid people in the country that will believe them.

I would bet an awful lot of money that's outside of the FairWell Music Festival in Redmond (25 miles from Bend). Bend is a city not a county road like shown in that video. I drive through Bend several times a year and have spent numerous nights there and nothing looks like that anywhere in Bend.

Political propaganda posts are really bad, but sadly we have a lot of stupid people in the country that will believe them.
It has a Blockbuster!

Reactions: darylhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT