ADVERTISEMENT

You mess with the bull part II:

I know a couple of skanks who live there.

rules-reeves.gif

I would bet an awful lot of money that's outside of the FairWell Music Festival in Redmond (25 miles from Bend). Bend is a city not a county road like shown in that video. I drive through Bend several times a year and have spent numerous nights there and nothing looks like that anywhere in Bend.

Political propaganda posts are really bad, but sadly we have a lot of stupid people in the country that will believe them.
@FAUlty Gator falls for all of those faked posts, though.

CSB- I know a guy who rode bulls and was old school so did it without a helmet. He had to give it up after a bull he was riding threw him forward while the bull was throwing his head back. Shattered every bone in his face. His brother who was a good friend of mine busted broncs, got tossed, and the horse danced on his leg smashing it.
I rode bulls in HS, and without a helmet when not a school sanctioned event. Mom absolutely hated it and wouldn't go watch. When I had just turned 18 a friend of mine got his face absolutely smashed up by a bull then stomped on. That was the end of bull riding for my friends and I. /CSB.

Maybe this is Monday-morning-Quarterbacking, but why they don't use taller fences, or add some kind of extension on top of them? This is not the first time a bull has suddenly jumped a fence and attacked spectators.

I can't help but think if that bull was a black guy, every person in that crowd would have pulled their gun out and shot him. Am I wrong for thinking that.
I dunno, how often do you fantasize about black guys getting shot?

I live here in Oregon and homelessness is a problem everywhere for sure (entire West Coast), and sadly it's not an easy or a quick fix. I live in a bright red city (Medford) and it's probably worse here per capita than Portland, meaning just electing Republicans won't solve the issue like political hacks would like many to believe.

I still stand by my statement about that video being pure propaganda and taken while people were waiting for the FairWell Festival to open up and let campers in.

I would bet an awful lot of money that's outside of the FairWell Music Festival in Redmond (25 miles from Bend). Bend is a city not a county road like shown in that video. I drive through Bend several times a year and have spent numerous nights there and nothing looks like that anywhere in Bend.

Political propaganda posts are really bad, but sadly we have a lot of stupid people in the country that will believe them.
So, random folks show up for a festival, and the county graciously sets up a huge dumpster for their trash? Not to mention the slides that are out, the trucks pulled in the wrong way so they can't pull their campers, as well as blue tarps and cardboard to protect tires? Call me skeptical.

How long does the festival last?

I rode bulls in HS, and without a helmet when not a school sanctioned event. Mom absolutely hated it and wouldn't go watch. When I had just turned 18 a friend of mine got his face absolutely smashed up by a bull then stomped on. That was the end of bull riding for my friends and I. /CSB.
Please read post 14 in this thread and tell me I am right or not. I've been to a few rodeos so feel like I am correct, but not 100% sure. TIA

So, random folks show up for a festival, and the county graciously sets up a huge dumpster for their trash? Not to mention the slides that are out, the trucks pulled in the wrong way so they can't pull their campers, as well as blue tarps and cardboard to protect tires? Call me skeptical.

How long does the festival last?
Well that scene certainly isn’t in Bend, Oregon like the tweet says, and if you’ve ever been to Bend you would know that.

Well that scene certainly isn’t in Bend, Oregon like the tweet says, and if you’ve ever been to Bend you would know that.
I've never been to Bend. I'm not saying it is Bend, but I don't buy into you say it is "most likely" a festival. To me, it does look like a homeless encampment in that people can't afford homes so they are living out of RV's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT