ADVERTISEMENT

You repubs are an odd bunch

Lies? You mean birth crap? You mean swift boating? You mean pedophile ring in the basement of the pizza joint? Are those policy criticisms? As far as attacking and making up stories, that’s just politics. In fact, Republicans are better at it than democrats.
I want to conger(conjure?) up some stores.

Pro-tip: when choosing to lie, don’t try something that can be disproven in a 3 second Google search 😂

More people left Minnesota than went to Minnesota but nothing to the numbers of Pennsylvania, Washington and California. "Record numbers" is definitely an embellishment. Their net migration is like -14k for a state of 5.7 million.

Reactions: sober_teacher
New Census Bureau population data show that Minnesota’s population grew by just 225 people in 2021. One particularly alarming aspect of this was a loss of 13,453 residents to other states. This was our state’s biggest net loss of domestic migrants to other states in at least 30 years. [Emphasis added]

New Census Bureau data show that our state smashed this record in 2022. From mid-2021 to mid-2022, 19,400 Minnesota residents left for other states, by far the highest number in at least three decades.

Yes, nothing to see here
Honestly, it really isn't much to see there.

Net -13k in a state of 5.7 million. A -0.2% shift in population. That's like 3 weeks of COVID at it's peak.

Everyrime I hear Trump speak, I come away thinking he's really focused on policy & his record. He never gets off topic or engages in personal insults. What are Rs policies besides outrage, fear & telling everyone how much America sucks?
Biden asked this question 3 years ago and never got an answer. “Republicans, what are you for?” All I can see is helping the wealthy. The border being fixed was a great Republican myth. Wall never built and money going to it was grifted.

With Trump we never get specifics when he talks. Just greatest this and best ever that with nothing to back it up.

Ya, Trump is the problem. Maybe you missed the attacks on Romney, McCain, and Bush. Trump is just the Republican of the day whoever is next will receive the same treatment and you know it. Republicans attack policies and opinions, dems love to conger up stores and lies (Bush was dumb and a drunk, Romney didn't pay taxes, transported his dog on the top of his car and was a corporate raider, and McCain was erratic)
But Trumpf IS a felon Abby….a convicted one at that!

Reactions: Tom Paris
His fellow soldiers think he is a coward and he let Minneapolis burn!
LOL, Field Marshall Von Bonespurs says hello.
The reaction to the social unrest after the murder of George Floyd, and subsequent attempted cover up of the murder, can be debated. He says there was poor communication and planning issues. Maybe, maybe not. Minneapolis still stands, however.

Biden asked this question 3 years ago and never got an answer. “Republicans, what are you for?” All I can see is helping the wealthy. The border being fixed was a great Republican myth. Wall never built and money going to it was grifted.

With Trump we never get specifics when he talks. Just greatest this and best ever that with nothing to back it up.
Always be selling. He is always embellishing and up selling like the WH are overpriced condos in Florida.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Tampon Tim put Tampons in boys bathrooms at government schools in Minnesota. Tampon Tim is very weird.
Idk. Wasn’t there a trend a while back where kids were soaking tampons in vodka and shoving them up their butts to get drunk quickly. Maybe he’s fighting to allow boys to have the same opportunity.

Please, please tell me what’s funny about this, Tom Paris…What are your thoughts?
My thoughts are Republicans are making a mountain out of a molehill…basically, who gives a shit? THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES OUT THERE THAT AFFECT THE MAJORITY OF US. Apparently there are girls who identify as boys who use the boys bathroom. It’s not hurting anyone.

My thoughts are Republicans are making a mountain out of a molehill…basically, who gives a shit? THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES OUT THERE THAT AFFECT THE MAJORITY OF US. Apparently there are girls who identify as boys who use the boys bathroom. It’s not hurting anyone.
Yeah, it is. And people like you and Tim walz are responsible. Of course a government school tried to cover this rape up.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
Stop gaslighting us. We heard his speech that day. We watched what happened.
Not to mention everything he said and did the previous two months.

Trying to say Trump bears no responsibility, or had anything to do with 1/6 is one of the most absurd things I’ve ever seen posted here…and I’ve seen Bonney and Nat in action.

While Ds want to make this an election about how bad Trump is (it's worked before), Rs would rather make it about policy and record.
LOL. The only major policy enacted during Trump's first term were tax cuts, primarily for the wealthy. No healthcare. No infrastructure. No border/immigration legislation. I guess Rs could brag about their SCOTUS picks that overturned Roe, but that's probably not winning many swing voters. The GOP hasn't accomplished anything in my lifetime besides tax cuts for the wealth that have exploded the national debt and culture wars.

It’s strange how the Democrats left Vance alone after he was chosen by Trump. If there ever is a true “both sides” argument, this is it. It’s the current playbook for both parties and it won’t stop after Trump is gone.
Please show me examples of the misguided and false smears that were directed at Vance, that we are now seeing aimed at Walz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT