ADVERTISEMENT

Young Hawks to compete at UNI Open - Final RESULTS

Yeah I can’t be certain either way as well. Just saying it sounded like Spencer was going from what M* indicated in the interview w Todd.
if the dual starts at anything other than 125 tonight, I'm going to assume that Brands wants the option of not wrestling Spencer. I'm taking a first timer tongiht. If you're telling me you're not risking the drive to CHA if Spencer isn't wrestling, I have to ask, "what is the risk ?"

Is this risking your time? B/c if you live in Iowa and I cannot imagine what you have to do that is more important that Iowa wrestling.

If it is risking travel, I'd suggest the detour aorund the Highway 146 bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad rather than the Bo and Luke Duke approach.

if the dual starts at anything other than 125 tonight, I'm going to assume that Brands wants the option of not wrestling Spencer. I'm taking a first timer tongiht. If you're telling me you're not risking the drive to CHA if Spencer isn't wrestling, I have to ask, "what is the risk ?"

Is this risking your time? B/c if you live in Iowa and I cannot imagine what you have to do that is more important that Iowa wrestling.

If it is risking travel, I'd suggest the detour aorund the Highway 146 bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad rather than the Bo and Luke Duke approach.
I wasn’t indicating any risk, just responding to the other poster who indicated some risk of Spencer wasn’t going tonight. I live in San Jose so won’t be making anything but B1Gs and NCAA.

Glosser over the Iowa State kid 13-9. Young beat the same guy in the dual 8-3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT