ADVERTISEMENT

Your New Bo Update

I recently visited a new Mexican place on Boyson Rd. 4 Hermanos. I ordered the burrito Colorado which was really good.

tIoYKtv.jpeg
Paper plates, must be a fancy place. Do you get a free bowl of soup and a hat there? Lol

Ancient English times means like the Middle Ages with knights and peasants and nobles and stuff like that going on. Not fish and chips served in newsprint!
Everything is relative. Therefore, 80’s= ancient. I was born in the 80’s and I’m old AF lol.

I think some of their stuff is at hyvee, I believe in the frozen section on the east side. And yes, they are good.

This sounds ridiculous, but one of the things I really wish the area had was a good pasty place. I freaking love a good Cornish. This place can kind of scratch that itch.

Reactions: GOHOX69
So I hit the Pinoy Cafe 2x before it shut for my halo halo dosing. Should have hit it earlier. The woman running it is an attractive Filipino milf. That's my bad.

Anyhoo, there's a gyro/sammich place next to it. Name escapes me. Anyways, they are yet to go broke, and they have great gyros and schwarmas. In Iowa City, where my abode (NOT ADOBE) exists, apparently, the douche nozzles don't like to add meat to a sandwich needing said meat. Sparti's gyros was a notable exception but of course it went broke. In CR, this place rocks.

Go check it out before they too go broke and are replaced by some junk restaurant.

You guys got any eats updates in the IC/CR area? Let me know. I am the poors and love poors places.
Paradise Indian Grill. Your people love it. Good sign when their are more people from India eating their than white people

Reactions: GOHOX69
This sounds ridiculous, but one of the things I really wish the area had was a good pasty place. I freaking love a good Cornish. This place can kind of scratch that itch.
I fully agree. If you are one of those online people, order from the waltzing kangaroo. It's run by an Australian in Colorado. Their pies, pasties etc are filled to the brim and incredible. Yes, shipping kind of sucks but if you order in bulk, just toss into freezer. Put it in oven and they're amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT