ADVERTISEMENT

Your recruiting classes the last 14 years

-MDVOL

HR Legend
Nov 1, 2013
Mostly pitiful

One exceptional year, 2005 and two decent years. 2007 and 2011. If you can recruit in the top 30, you can be competitive But it has to be consistant and your staff fails you in that regard

Yeah, you have limitations as Iowa lacks some of the things that attracts 17-18 yr olds. Corn,Hogs and cold weather just don't excite most of the more Urbanite types who make up the majority of D-1 recruits. Southern California and Florida have the sun and surf. Oklahoma, Alabama, OSU, Notre Dame,Michigan, Nebraska all have Heisman Trophy winners and National Championship Trophies to show off. Stanford has it's lofty academic record.

The only other thing I can think of with Iowa is dirt track racing and wrestling. The racing would impress the hell out of rural southern white boys. But Black kids aren't much into round track auto racing.

You need something tied to the Univefrsity though. And hire a real recruiter. Invest the money. Let him coach the T/E devote all his time to recruiting. It would be well worth the money. $350,000 could get you a good recruiter. $475,000 could get you a better one.

Tennessee whipped you playing almost nothing but Freshmen and Sophomores. Your Outland Trophy Winner was humiliated all game long by a TRUE Freshman who didn't turn 18 until the time Fall Practice began. Your left DE couldn't beat a walk-on O/RT who was playing on a torn left ACL and who broke his left hand three days before the game, had it in a cast and couldn't use it. Your Q/B on 3rd and 7 or so rolled to his left, had open space to possibly have gotten the 1st down. But he was run down by our L/DE from all the way across the field and had to throw the ball away. A 265lb DE should not be able to do that to a good Q/B. The Q/B ought to have enough speed to make a play with his legs when the team needs it.

I say this not to denigrate or gloat. I have said before I like Iowa. I want to see it succede. It has always been a clean program and has produced some outstanding linemen. I'm partial to linemen as I don't think they ever get the credit they deserve and are only noticed when they get a penalty called on them..
Plus, I have no love at all for Michigan, OSU and Pervert State U. II'd love to see Iowa become the Power of the Big 10+4

Its getting worse, but by seeing some of the posts on here one would think we landed a top ten class. Just amazing how far the program has fallen when we get 9 recruits from the state of Iowa, and 13 of our recruits have no offers. Only 4 of the 21 have any other power 5 offers. This is now accepted here, and is okay apparently. We also have a coaching staff that constantly reiterates the fact that we are just little 'ole Iowa, we aren't sexy, and can't expect anything better. This attitude really sits well with talented recruits. Really makes them want to come here and be a part of this dumpster fire.
This post was edited on 2/5 1:54 PM by Sandow

If the rest of the staff can coach.

I don't know if they can. I live on the East Coast in the Mid-Atlantic region. Iowa football won't get shown here unless you play Maryland in College Park(a dump of a stadium. Texas has High Schools with better facilities and more fans)
I wasn't impressed with Iowa at the bowl game. But I also don't know the quality of players the staff had to work with.

Reading the schedule showed a lot of close losses. That can cut two ways. Hard working, over achieving players who were less talented than their opponents but made up for that with desire and determination.

Or crappy coaching, allowing other teams to win because they lacked the ability to go head to head with the opposing staff as far as game plan and play calling during the crutial points in the game.

You tell me.

This post was edited on 2/5 1:59 PM by -MDVOL

This will all be over after the Nebraska game next season. New leadership is required from the top down. Also our Outland trophy winner didn't play that bad against your fresh DE.

Originally posted by -MDVOL:
Mostly pitiful

One exceptional year, 2005 and two decent years. 2007 and 2011. If you can recruit in the top 30, you can be competitive But it has to be consistant and your staff fails you in that regard

Yeah, you have limitations as Iowa lacks some of the things that attracts 17-18 yr olds. Corn,Hogs and cold weather just don't excite most of the more Urbanite types who make up the majority of D-1 recruits. Southern California and Florida have the sun and surf. Oklahoma, Alabama, OSU, Notre Dame,Michigan, Nebraska all have Heisman Trophy winners and National Championship Trophies to show off. Stanford has it's lofty academic record.

The only other thing I can think of with Iowa is dirt track racing and wrestling. The racing would impress the hell out of rural southern white boys. But Black kids aren't much into round track auto racing.

You need something tied to the Univefrsity though. And hire a real recruiter. Invest the money. Let him coach the T/E devote all his time to recruiting. It would be well worth the money. $350,000 could get you a good recruiter. $475,000 could get you a better one.

Tennessee whipped you playing almost nothing but Freshmen and Sophomores. Your Outland Trophy Winner was humiliated all game long by a TRUE Freshman who didn't turn 18 until the time Fall Practice began. Your left DE couldn't beat a walk-on O/RT who was playing on a torn left ACL and who broke his left hand three days before the game, had it in a cast and couldn't use it. Your Q/B on 3rd and 7 or so rolled to his left, had open space to possibly have gotten the 1st down. But he was run down by our L/DE from all the way across the field and had to throw the ball away. A 265lb DE should not be able to do that to a good Q/B. The Q/B ought to have enough speed to make a play with his legs when the team needs it.

I say this not to denigrate or gloat. I have said before I like Iowa. I want to see it succede. It has always been a clean program and has produced some outstanding linemen. I'm partial to linemen as I don't think they ever get the credit they deserve and are only noticed when they get a penalty called on them..
Plus, I have no love at all for Michigan, OSU and Pervert State U. II'd love to see Iowa become the Power of the Big 10+4
1. No, no he did not. He more than handled his own. Ask that guy or any other guys on the team how many sacks they got? But if you want to consider zero sacks "complete domination" well then I think you need some help understanding the game.

2. This happens all the time, that's why they are called edge rushers. There's a very limited amount of QB's in pro-style offenses that are fast. You should tell Peyton Manning and Tom Brady they need to outrun your D end to be any good.

You can gloat all you want but Tennessee has been dog crap for years and is just now back to .500. The motivation levels for that game were night and day. Come back here when you are above 7-6. It should be embarrassing to you that with our crappy classes we were able to win an Orange Bowl and Outback Bowl in the time it took Tennessee to get to a bowl game.

Coaches strikeout on a lot of higher ranked players. We offer and get some to visit but far to many misses on the recruiting trail. Border states and Ohio and Texas should be a primary focus. Tired of the diamond in the rough fallbacks that make up our roster. KF and staff do a great job of developing players but that's not enough. Got to find a way to bring in better players.

We've always recruited poorly, but Kirk has actually had 4 top 10 finishes with the help of those mediocre classes. It mostly depends on the coaching. Once Norm Parker retired and the staff turnover started happening, our players haven't been developing as reliably as they once used to.

For Pete's Scherff was holding him with a choke hold around the damned neck when Barnett was forcing from the outside... I'll ask if anybody still has the pics of Scherff using his 'rasslin' choke hold that were put up the day after the game on Volquest. .Sacks? They weren't playing for them. They knew your Q/B couldn't throw deep and that your W/Rs were too slow to get behind the Secondary so they simply shut down the run with the DL and were playing the short Passing game game with 5 DBs. Or didn't you notice that?

If I had wanted to gloat, I would have done so and long before now. After the game, I was very critical of Vol fans who DID come here to run their idiot mouths and gloat and chastised them on this very board publically. . I made critical observations and you lack the manhood to handle the critique.

As for UT being dog crap, 4 H/Cs in 6 years with an idiot AD doing panic hires screw up a program. That AD was fired along with his Football, Track and Basketball coaches. We will be paying the buyouts for years to come thanks to the stupidity of hiring an accountant from Clemson to be an Athletic Director.
Jones has had exactly ONE recruiting class that he has been able to put on the field since arriving shortly before NLOI Day in 2013. 23 of those TRUE Freshmen who came in the 2014 class played during thge season. 19 of which played in the Bowl gameand are what beat you. 7 of them were starters in that game.

UT also plays in the SEC and that makes it a tad more difficult to put up lofty winning totals. But that is fixing to change

As for Manning and Brady, both could and DID make plays with their feet in college when the need arose. They are both a bit aged now and the NFL DEs are quite a bit better than what you get on the average college team. The Tennessee Q/B you faced is a Pro Style Q/B who came out of H/S with a 4.9 40 speed. But straight line speed is not quickness and agility. While Dobbs lacks the 1st, he is blessed with the latter and can cut on a dime and be through an opening and into the secondary in an instant.

This post was edited on 2/5 2:45 PM by -MDVOL

Illinois, Indiana, New York, Maryland should be mined

Lots of treasure there with poor to very poor State Universities for recruits to look to.

For Pete's Scherff was holding him with a choke hold around the damned neck when Barnett was forcing from the outside... I'll ask if anybody still has the pics of Scherff using his 'rasslin' choke hold that were put up the day after the game on Volquest. .Sacks? They weren't playing for them. They knew your Q/B couldn't throw deep and that your W/Rs were too slow to get behind the Secondary so they simply shut down the run with the DL and were playing the short Passing game game with 5 DBs. Or didn't you notice that?

If I had wanted to gloat, I would have done so and long before now. After the game, I was very critical of Vol fans who DID come here to run their idiot mouths and gloat and chastised them on this very board publically. . I made critical observations and you lack the manhood to handle the critique.

As for UT being dog crap, 4 H/Cs in 6 years with an idiot AD doing panic hires screw up a program. That AD was fired along with his Football, Track and Basketball coaches. We will be paying the buyouts for years to come thanks to the stupidity of hiring an accountant from Clemson to be an Athletic Director.
Jones has had exactly ONE recruiting class that he has been able to put on the field since arriving shortly before NLOI Day in 2013. 23 of those TRUE Freshmen who came in the 2014 class played during thge season. 19 of which played in the Bowl gameand are what beat you. 7 of them were starters in that game.

UT also plays in the SEC and that makes it a tad more difficult to put up lofty winning totals. But that is fixing to change

As for Manning and Brady, both could and DID make plays with their feet in college when the need arose. They are both a bit aged now and the NFL DEs are quite a bit better than what you get on the average college team. The Tennessee Q/B you faced is a Pro Style Q/B who came out of H/S with a 4.9 40 speed. But straight line speed is not quickness and agility. While Dobbs lacks the 1st, he is blessed with the latter and can cut on a dime and be through an opening and into the secondary in an instant.

This post was edited on 2/5 2:45 PM by -MDVOL

I should feel bad because it's too hard to find a winning coach? I don't seem to recall the SEC winning any BCS games the last two years..hmmm.

When you sign 60 recruits in two years, I should hope some of them end up pretty good. Also, the SEC East does not = the West.

To further prove you wrong, I'll note the following. In 4 years, Manning rushed for -181 yards. Brady rushed for -150, so yeah they were MAKING PLAYS. I really don't think a QB running around makes them any better than a pocket passer. Beathard has plenty of speed to make a play with his legs.

We are located in Iowa, which produces minimal talent each year. The fact that our "down years" result in 7-6 finishes speaks volumes of the coaches ability to find talent. It's never going to be a destination state for ANYONE from the South.

The game was over at half and everyone knew it. Congrats on the win.

Barnett made 3 tackles in the game. For a kid that put up 20.5 TFL and 10 sacks on the year I think I'm being pretty fair saying he didn't humiliate anyone. He is very clearly extremely talented and will have a great career for Tennessee before heading to the NFL. Scherff had his hands full on passing downs, but Barnett got owned in the run game. When they next meet in the NFL that may no longer be the case. Tennessee outplayed us in every phase of the game, but Barnett did nothing to hurt Scherff's draft stock.

Vol, your true colors are starting to show. You're getting a little old. We have very tolerant mods, and it is pretty hard to get banned here. I am starting to wonder if this may be one of the last places you are still permitted to post.

Congratulations on your class. Looks great, and good luck to Tennessee in the future.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I'll have to see if I can track down the pics of LTP being in a choke hold in the middle of the field right in front of the ref three different times on the two opening drives...but those probably didn't happen in your world.

Egads

SACKS count against a Q/B rushing total. Or were you not made aware of that? I said that BOTH Brady and Manning were capable and DID make plays with their legs at times when the need arose. BOTH were PRO STYLE, I-Formation Q/Bs. But I do NOT recall Manning being run down from all the way across the field by a DE who outweighed him by 45 pounds. But who's to say for sure/

Tennessee is operating under the rules dictated by the NCAA regarding recruiting. If you want to piss and whine about the numbers, be aware that now, after 7 long years of futility, the team is at long last at the 85 limit. They have played for years with at times, 72 or less scholarship players on the roster due to poor recruiting by the previous 3 H/Cs who recruited dullards, and criminals. Two consecutive classes had 50% who either did not qualifty or who were kicked off the team within 2 years for drug and/or criminal behavior or failing academically. One of those had 32 in it too.16 gone off one class before the end of their sophomore season.

Thankfully, CBJ is recruiting individuals with an eye on individual character as well as academic ability to go along with football ability.

The SECW is only recently dominating the league. From 1990-2006, it was the SECE teams who dominated. winning 12 of the 17 SECCs while in the 2007-2014 era, the SECW teams won 7 of the 8 SECCs

Florida won 7 SECCs,Tennessee won 3, Georgia won 2

During that time frame SECE Florida won 4 N/Cs, Tennessee won 1 N/C = 5 Total National Championships

SECW Alabama won 4 N/Cs, LSU won 2 N/Cs, Auburn won 1 N/C = 7 National Championships.

Get over yourself

I'll save you the trouble. Was NEVER called on him all day.

While it is true Barnett recorded no sacks, watch the replay and you see Barnett stuffing runs between the guard and tackle and Scherff standing up and looking down on the pile after being beaten inside by the quicker DE.
As I stated, the gameplan was to stop the run with the DL, 2 LBs and 2 safeties while blowing up the short passing routes to the TE and RBs with the same safeties and LBs knowing that the Iowa W/Rs couldn't get deep on the 3 CBs nor the Q/B set up for deep throws as he wouldn't have the time.

It worked

w640xh480_USPW_519542.jpg

ec

This post was edited on 2/5 5:18 PM by -MDVOL

You can find a picture like this from any football game of a tackle doing this to a DE.

Go. Away.

Here is what your OP essentially said.

Your wife is a fat, stupid, ugly bitch. You should get a skinny, smart, pretty, and nice wife. I really like your current wife that I think is completely worthless more than your neighbors wives. So I hope you do well.

Luckily I have married over sixty women in the past two years, so it is nearly impossible for some of them to not be awesome.

I will come back and give more blatantly obvious advice on things that the people I am talking to have no control over. Things like "why don't you get some better players," and "you're players suck, you should get better players," and how could we forget this sage advice "Why don't you go to a place with good players to try to get better players?"

Thank you. You have been very helpful. We will relay all of your game changing ideas to our coaching staff. I'm sure they will be shocked to here that they should attempt to get good players.

Re: Your recruiting classes the last 14 years-MDVOL posted on 2/5/2015...
Egads

SACKS count against a Q/B rushing total. Or were you not made aware of that? I said that BOTH Brady and Manning were capable and DID make plays with their legs at times when the need arose. BOTH were PRO STYLE, I-Formation Q/Bs. But I do NOT recall Manning being run down from all the way across the field by a DE who outweighed him by 45 pounds. But who's to say for sure/

Tennessee is operating under the rules dictated by the NCAA regarding recruiting. If you want to piss and whine about the numbers, be aware that now, after 7 long years of futility, the team is at long last at the 85 limit. They have played for years with at times, 72 or less scholarship players on the roster due to poor recruiting by the previous 3 H/Cs who recruited dullards, and criminals. Two consecutive classes had 50% who either did not qualifty or who were kicked off the team within 2 years for drug and/or criminal behavior or failing academically. One of those had 32 in it too.16 gone off one class before the end of their sophomore season.

Thankfully, CBJ is recruiting individuals with an eye on individual character as well as academic ability to go along with football ability.

The SECW is only recently dominating the league. From 1990-2006, it was the SECE teams who dominated. winning 12 of the 17 SECCs while in the 2007-2014 era, the SECW teams won 7 of the 8 SECCs

Florida won 7 SECCs,Tennessee won 3, Georgia won 2

During that time frame SECE Florida won 4 N/Cs, Tennessee won 1 N/C = 5 Total National Championships

SECW Alabama won 4 N/Cs, LSU won 2 N/Cs, Auburn won 1 N/C = 7 National Championships.

Get over yourself

After looking at the post above, maybe our classes wasn't all that bad. Heck we could of had the problems
of Tennesee,and really had an uphill battle.

Touchy much?

If you are happy with mediocrity, then be happy. More power to you. I would like to see Iowa succede and even dominate not their division, but theirn league.
Your staff CAN'T recruit. That been proven Why they can't recruit is another matter.

Iowa is far from being the only state that has to go outside it's borders to get quality recruits so why are Minnesota, Michigan, Boise State, Wisconsin, Brigham Young, Notre Dame, Oregon,Nebraska etc more successful over the years when the states that these respective schools exist in don't produce a great deal in D-1 talent either and in several cases, less than Iowa?

limit 25 per year 2015 29 2014 31 THAT MEANS they over signed by 6 in 2014 and 4 in 2015 21 in 2013 = 82 in 3 years.

who did your coach run off
2012 24
2013 22
2014 20 1 never made it because of grades
2015 21

that makes 85 in 4 years and IA gives out 4 year scholarships another thing you and many ignore is instate talent

Tennessee
12 4* players of which your coach got the top 3 players and 4 of the top 7
38 3* player in the Tennessee borders

honest question does Tennessee have 2 Power 5 School in your state

IA 1 4* by ESPN that IA landed
9 3* players IA got 8 and ISU a instate Power 5 school from the B12 got 2.

sit on that thought before shooting your mouth off

the talent difference between where Tennessee is located and the INSTATE is a 5-1 ratio in your coaches favor if not 10-1 abnd him oversigning makes it easier to gain a even greater edge, the 2016 will be the 1st full class of 25 recruits that IA will have had since they signed 2011 when they signed 25. it is hard to keep up when a team only signs 25 in a class every 6 years.vs a coach that sign 31 then follows it up with a class of 29.

If the rest of the staff can coach.

I don't know if they can. I live on the East Coast in the Mid-Atlantic region. Iowa football won't get shown here unless you play Maryland in College Park(a dump of a stadium. Texas has High Schools with better facilities and more fans)
I wasn't impressed with Iowa at the bowl game. But I also don't know the quality of players the staff had to work with.

Reading the schedule showed a lot of close losses. That can cut two ways. Hard working, over achieving players who were less talented than their opponents but made up for that with desire and determination.

Or crappy coaching, allowing other teams to win because they lacked the ability to go head to head with the opposing staff as far as game plan and play calling during the crutial points in the game.

You tell me.

This post was edited on 2/5 1:59 PM by -MDVOL
I live in Delaware and watched every Iowa game this year. How do you figure they won't get shown in the Mid Atlantic region?

OP must have an iq like my dog. just likes to bark when he gets excited and keeps biting his own tail. obviously never been to iowa, did zero research and makes generalizations based on zero fact. good job! stupid is what stupid does. go troll somewhere else and keep bragging about your mighty victory for your 7-6 team juggernaut. noone in here cares to watch that game over and over again on repeat for the 'glory days of tennesee the past decade' like you. glad you figured out all our problems lol... guess we'll just have to throw away all our corn/hogs and hope climate change speeds up so we can catch up with all those southern powers! geez... fwiw never knew about the dirt racing but wow did you just beam of a generalization of the south. tired of the back-handed 'i like iowa, but my program is sooo much better' from you when your program has been dead for longer than iowa. what a hypocrit. especially when the BIG just owned your league this year(the only year in a while...) while your team was an exception beating another bottom feeder. now go blow your cousin or something since you like to make generalizations and know little to nothing about our program... so tired of the garbage here. wish mods could clean this up....

MDVOL;
Please get lost. the gloating thing is old. Take your oversigning,smug,SEC lovin ways some where else

I have said before I like Iowa. I want to see it succede.
I like the state of Tennessee. I want to see it secede.

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

limit 25 per year 2015 29 2014 31 THAT MEANS they over signed by 6 in 2014 and 4 in 2015 21 in 2013 = 82 in 3 years.

who did your coach run off
2012 24
2013 22
2014 20 1 never made it because of grades
2015 21

that makes 85 in 4 years and IA gives out 4 year scholarships another thing you and many ignore is instate talent

Tennessee
12 4* players of which your coach got the top 3 players and 4 of the top 7
38 3* player in the Tennessee borders

honest question does Tennessee have 2 Power 5 School in your state

IA 1 4* by ESPN that IA landed
9 3* players IA got 8 and ISU a instate Power 5 school from the B12 got 2.

sit on that thought before shooting your mouth off

the talent difference between where Tennessee is located and the INSTATE is a 5-1 ratio in your coaches favor if not 10-1 abnd him oversigning makes it easier to gain a even greater edge, the 2016 will be the 1st full class of 25 recruits that IA will have had since they signed 2011 when they signed 25. it is hard to keep up when a team only signs 25 in a class every 6 years.vs a coach that sign 31 then follows it up with a class of 29.
No one ignores that. It's actually common knowledge.

What you ignore or are just too stupid to realize, is the fact that Tennessee has to recruit against more than another in-state school for their in-state talent. They have to recruit against Alabama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Georgia, and Miss St. You know, teams that regularly recruit the state of Tennessee? There are a lot of players that grow up fans of one of these other schools in Tennessee especially if you live in a border city, like Memphis.

Iowa might have to compete with other schools for maybe one or two in-state recruits every year. Tennessee has to compete with a lot in-state recruits.

dbqhawk you are the F***ing moron as I clearly asked as I don't live in Tennessee as for you other ripping me Tennessee is so GD special why should keeping their top talent home be such a problem also Ialso stated Tennessee kept their TOP 3 and 4 of THEIR TOP 7 in state

also moron Alabama got IA's top instate player in IA in RP and ISU got the 2nd best instate player in Lazard, Vandy got the 9th and 11th best instate players

like I said having 12 4* players inside your state border makes it easier to recruit and then you add in 32 3* recruits to go with that 12 and suddenly you have 44 players to pick and choose from

IA this year had 1 4* and 9 3* players instate to choose from
IA kept the lone 4* instate with them getting 6 of 6 in the top 6 and 2 of the players 7-10 with Wilson being NR this rating is by ESPN WITH isu getting the other 2 top 10 players rated 3* or better.

and yes when IA talent is rated higher the better named schools come calling

2016 4* OL Raridon has already committed to Nebraska, not surprising as he is a legacy recruit for Nebraska,

this was a rare year for talent in the state of IA and the coach took advantage of it. and they should take advantage of it when it occurs.

but we now have Vol fan shooting his mouth off on a Hawkeye board.

dbqhawk you are the F***ing moron as I clearly asked as I don't live in Tennessee as for you other ripping me Tennessee is so GD special why should keeping their top talent home be such a problem also Ialso stated Tennessee kept their TOP 3 and 4 of THEIR TOP 7 in state

also moron Alabama got IA's top instate player in IA in RP and ISU got the 2nd best instate player in Lazard, Vandy got the 9th and 11th best instate players

like I said having 12 4* players inside your state border makes it easier to recruit and then you add in 32 3* recruits to go with that 12 and suddenly you have 44 players to pick and choose from

IA kept the lone 4* instate with them getting 6 of 6 in the top 6 and 2 of the players 7-10 with Wilson being NR this rating is by ESPN WITH isu getting the other 2 top 10 players rated 3* or better.

2016 4* OL Raridon has already committed to Nebraska, not surprising as he is a legacy recruit for Nebraska,

this was a rare year for talent in the state of IA and the coach took advantage of it. and they should take advantage of it when it occurs.

Ohhhh football dunce... It's sad that you think it's easy for Tennessee to keep its in-state recruits.

If it's so easy to recruit and win at Tennessee, then why did it take them two coaches to get everything turned around. Kiffin was average there and Dooley couldn't win.

The difference between Iowa and Tennessee is that Tennessee has to fight to keep its in state recruits. Iowa has to fight for one, maybe two a year. All Iowa to do is offer a player in state and theirs a good chance Iowa gets them, unless bigger schools come a calling. When that's the case, Iowa losses quite a few.

Originally posted by SigMaintHawk:
Actually Lazard was ranked #1 and RP was ranked #2. Why would someone have to live in Tenn to know they have 2 power 5 schools?
roll.r191677.gif

Exactly what I thought when I read his comment!

Are you delusional? What talent are you talking about? Nobody else wanted any of the in state guys we got outside of maybe 1 of them.

Sandow posted on 2/8/2015...
Are you delusional? What talent are you talking about? Nobody else wanted any of the in state guys we got outside of maybe 1 of them.

It appears you are attacking someone who disagrees with you? Calling them names. i thought you said that was a bad thing to do? So besides being a BSCI you are also a blatant hyocrite. And once again, what part of your statement is an opinion? Let's go through it: 'Are you delusional"? Well that is obviously not an opinion. You are questioning his ability to distinguish 'reality'.
"Nobody else wanted any ot the in state guys we got outside of maybe 1 of them". This is obviously not an opinion since it can be substantiated through a little simple research. Remember, opinions are subjective. And after researching it, it is absolutely incorrect. So it is an ignorant rant, meant to demean the other poster. How f ing stupid are you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT