ADVERTISEMENT

“This is the BEST atmosphere in the WORLD, hands down. These fans are insane."

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
“This is the best atmosphere in the world, hands down," said Kyle Dake, a former Cornell star. "These fans are insane."

Former Nittany Lion David Taylor (86 kilograms/189 pounds): “They’re great fans here. We all know that. Most of the time (in the past), I’m getting booed running through here. It’s great.”

Jordan Burroughs — a former Cornhusker who is arguably the country’s most accomplished active wrestler — gave full respect to not only the fans here but the Iowa wrestling program and tradition, too.

“I’m a Husker fan — not a Hawkeye fan — but I love it here. The atmosphere’s amazing,” Burroughs said. “It’s the mecca of wrestling. Thomas Gilman’s my teammate. I spent time at Dan Gable’s house. Been in the sauna with Tom and Terry Brands. Royce Alger’s roaming the hallways telling bad jokes. It’s been an amazing week.”

The FULL STORY: https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/s...rroughs-kyle-dake-folkstyle-debate/496445002/

Last edited:
“This is the best atmosphere in the world, hands down," said Kyle Dake, a former Cornell star. "These fans are insane."

Former Nittany Lion David Taylor (86 kilograms/189 pounds): “They’re great fans here. We all know that. Most of the time (in the past), I’m getting booed running through here. It’s great.”

Jordan Burroughs — a former Cornhusker who is arguably the country’s most accomplished active wrestler — gave full respect to not only the fans here but the Iowa wrestling program and tradition, too.

“I’m a Husker fan — not a Hawkeye fan — but I love it here. The atmosphere’s amazing,” Burroughs said. “It’s the mecca of wrestling. Thomas Gilman’s my teammate. I spent time at Dan Gable’s house. Been in the sauna with Tom and Terry Brands. Royce Alger’s roaming the hallways telling bad jokes. It’s been an amazing week.”

The FULL STORY: https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/s...rroughs-kyle-dake-folkstyle-debate/496445002/

Snyder and company had a great time at Gables house. Need to save this thread for recruits.

Love it! Great for the sport.

Earn it. Coach Gable and Z did

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT