ADVERTISEMENT

100% On Topic and Civil Thread on AJ Ferrari's Wrestling Future

Reactions: el dub
Unfortunately only one of those two candidates supports the fact that the people get to choose their representative, which makes the choice between the two a no brainer. (Unfortunately tens of millions of Americans have broken brains however)
Haha, I see what you did there. Your choice is Biden, and you said the choice is a NO BRAINER 😂. We finally agree on something political 😉

Tragically, Biden now using american jets to bomb Iranian sponsored sites in Syria tonight. Did Hunter do business there also? Somehow the warmonger Trump avoided, through strength, all the weak-kneed proxy wars Biden is bumbling us into. We3 courtesy of the dems.

Wasnt there something or someone saying he will not meet the required credits for classes based on 2 yrs with no credits? I know nothing on requirements. Just thought i read that in earlier posts.
There is ways to get around every thing. Just ask A. Reece from LSU.

There is ways to get around every thing. Just ask A. Reece from LSU.
Reported that AJ has been taking necessary classes. Will add that although Babbling looked very impressive. He did not look like a 197 to me. Here is to hoping AJ is our 197 and takes him out!!!

Reported that AJ has been taking necessary classes. Will add that although Babbling looked very impressive. He did not look like a 197 to me. Here is to hoping AJ is our 197 and takes him out!!!
When can the Brands officially say he is active on the roster?

This article confirms some points made earlier concerning the 2020 election results. There WERE over 60 court cases attempting to negate the certified results in multiple states. All were dismisses or found to be without merit. Facts are facts.

Here’s a snippet of a conversation Trump had in an effort to change the certificates results in GA. This statement is a cornerstone in the current RICO case where multiple alleged co-conspirators have been flipped to become state witnesses and at least five more have asked for that opportunity.

Quote Trump: What I want to do is this. I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than [the 11,779-vote margin of defeat] we have, because we won the state."

I don't know if it's as much tight lipped as have to have all their ducks in a row.
I's to dot, T's to cross and not get the cart in front of the horse type of situation.
Well, having him come in mid season is good for the team, not so much for AJ. He will need a year to get back up to speed. Just my opinion.

Well, having him come in mid season is good for the team, not so much for AJ. He will need a year to get back up to speed. Just my opinion.
I feel he has kept himself in a position where he will get up to speed, quickly.
Everything looks good for him becoming a Hawk, but at this point I don't believe myself or anyone can say it's a "lock" though.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Could any of us have imagined a decade ago that we would have four threads that would go more sideways than one about Brody Grothus. Now we have two separate Ferrari threads, Teasdale, plus a Covid thread that should never be brought back to life ahead of him.

Also note that I was pleasantly surprised to actually see some on-topic posts here after not checking for a few days.

I feel he has kept himself in a position where he will get up to speed, quickly.
Everything looks good for him becoming a Hawk, but at this point I don't believe myself or anyone can say it's a "lock" though.
At brands press conference, all he would say about 197 was Franklin and the other dude have a great opportunity in front of them . I personally thought AJ would make some announcement about is future plans shortly after his case was dropped. If he’s coming, would be best for him to move asap and train with the team this fall. He’s doing MMA and jujitsu, but it not the same, especially when you need to get through Brooks to be champion.

Reactions: Sharky1203
At brands press conference, all he would say about 197 was Franklin and the other dude have a great opportunity in front of them . I personally thought AJ would make some announcement about is future plans shortly after his case was dropped. If he’s coming, would be best for him to move asap and train with the team this fall. He’s doing MMA and jujitsu, but it not the same, especially when you need to get through Brooks to be champion.
Tom won't say a word on AJ until he's officially a Hawk.
Probably the smart way to go about it.

With how murky the rules are, is he even allowed to talk about him now?
Probably not. Tom keeps lesser things than this close to the vest. He’s definitely the type of guy you could trust with a secret.🤫. AJ would want to make a big splash with his announcement anyway, not have it leaked out first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT