ADVERTISEMENT

100% On Topic and Civil Thread on AJ Ferrari's Wrestling Future

the 2020 election went through the same legal challenge processes that all the past elections went through - state mandated recounts, appeals in the courts, etc...there was even a forensic audit in arizona...they all found nothing

and no, you can't look up and see who your neighbor voted for. you can only look up their registration and whether they voted in a particular election or not. you cannot look up which candidate they voted for in a particular race
No it didn't. It was presented that the election results in certain areas needed to be reviewed for legitimacy. The courts said, No. But who can blame them, cities burned and stores were looted for months prior. If they actually completed an election audit what would have happened? If it was found that it wasn't legit the cities would burn. If it was legitimate then who knows, would Jan 6th taken place all across the country? The courts wanted nothing to do with it and figured Civil war was at hand. The best thing in their eyes was to just call it and hope MAGA went away. If they didn't they knew cities would burn. Well Jan 6th happened and I don't think they thought it would. Now that things are calmer and Biden wouldn't be removed from office, let's open up the books so everyone can shut the F up about it and we can feel safe the elections in the future are on the up and up.

so, you had an easily provable voter fraud case that had gone before a judge/court and no legal case was pursued?

the entire GOP was asking for any voter fraud case to be brought them - they literally set up a hotline for people to call
Yes. No because I caught it and took it to them. It was a year ago. I'm not Republican and I don't care to have my name all over crap.

No it didn't. It was presented that the election results in certain areas needed to be reviewed for legitimacy. The courts said, No. But who can blame them, cities burned and stores were looted for months prior. If they actually completed an election audit what would have happened? If it was found that it wasn't legit the cities would burn. If it was legitimate then who knows, would Jan 6th taken place all across the country? The courts wanted nothing to do with it and figured Civil war was at hand. The best thing in their eyes was to just call it and hope MAGA went away. If they didn't they knew cities would burn. Well Jan 6th happened and I don't think they thought it would. Now that things are calmer and Biden wouldn't be removed from office, let's open up the books so everyone can shut the F up about it and we can feel safe the elections in the future are on the up and up.
ok fine

the 40+ court cases...the forensic audit in Arizona...none of that happened

you typed it out, so it must be true

you say you have an easily provable voter fraud case that you just didn't feel like having investigated...but we should also "open the books" and review all 150+milllion votes cast in 2020. makes sense

Last edited:
Mpchillin, you keep "🤣 haha" my posts but never put in a word. You're not that weird dude that sits in corner at a party and laughs at everything else is putting out there? Meanwhile strangely looking at everyone's chick because you don't know how to talk to a chick?

At least add something. Otherwise stop cyber creeping me. If you agree with me or you don't, at least say something.

Mpchillin, you keep "🤣 haha" my posts but never put in a word. You're not that weird dude that sits in corner at a party and laughs at everything else is putting out there? Meanwhile strangely looking at everyone's chick because you don't know how to talk to a chick?

At least add something. Otherwise stop cyber creeping me. If you agree with me or you don't, at least say something.
You make me laugh bro, your stories are wild.

ok fine

the 40+ court cases...the forensic audit in Arizona...none of that happened

you typed it out, so it must be true

you say you have an easily provable voter fraud case that you just didn't feel like having investigated...but we should also "open the books" and review all 150+milllion votes cast in 2020. makes sense
An audit of one box? 39+ court cases that never audited anything. So you still haven't answered the real question. If it was legit, why would you care if they did audits under a judge's supervision? Yes 150,000 voters need to know if their vote was legit. It's that simple and if it is a legit, then you can tell the MAGA group to shut the F up.

He's full of it.
He's the king of the ha ha emoji
And he doesn't do it on vodka, jneffer and others of that mindset.
But he will to yours and mine...
Well that's fine, he has that right. Just watch him around your GF or wife. Weird dude in the corner laughing at anything.

Just kidding Mpchillin. Making a little funny in a heated forum. You do you brother 👍.

You can look at your own.
Not really as you've presented.

One can look up whether one voted successfully. That is all. This may be used to purge voter rolls / require re-registering whenever a registered voter hasn't voted for some time.

It is a secret ballot.

Signatures for mail in are not on the ballot itself. They are on an outside envelope.

Once verified the ballot is fed into a counting machine along with some minimum number of other ballots. This prevents correlation of specific votes to a voter.

There would be no way to distinguish the validity of your ballot from another submitted in a different jurisdiction. This is exactly what Nahshon Garrett reported experiencing.

Again, secret ballot is part and parcel of constitutional right to privacy at the ballot box.

An audit of one box? 39+ court cases that never audited anything. So you still haven't answered the real question. If it was legit, why would you care if they did audits under a judge's supervision? Yes 150,000 voters need to know if their vote was legit. It's that simple and if it is a legit, then you can tell the MAGA group to shut the F up.
let's do this...what was done - specifically - in 2016 or any other past election that was not done in 2020?

state mandated recounts and audits were done in wisconsin, michigan and georgia (twice). audits and recounts of specific counties were done in those states as well as pa and arizona. most states mandate that some percentage of vote has to be audited after every election. all of this was done for this election, just like its done for other elections...and no significant errors or discrepancies were found

people decide that they just believe voter fraud happened and its not based on any proof or evidence...there is no proof or evidence that will convince them. anything provided, any questions answered will only lead to more being requested or more questions asked

you can't reason someone out of something they weren't reasoned into

jneffer This is why I take issue with this.

1) In 2016 the DNC claimed that their hard drives had been hacked. They said they hired a private company (CrowdStrike). I have no problem with that. But DNC pointed to Trump and Russia. The FBI said okay that's good DNC just give us the results of your investigation. Not, hey we need those hard drives because a foreign country has hacked you.
2) For 2 1/2 years we were told hundreds of times a day, that Trump and Russia colluded and stole the election. Spend Millions to investigate it and found a few people in Russia had a few misinformation things. People that will never be held accountable. That nothing that was done changed the outcome and Trump and anyone in his campaign were involved.
3) Jesse (I fake my lynching). Non stop coverage.
4) Kid with MAGA hat shouting stuff at the Indigenous. Millions paid out for that cute little lie.
5) Trumps phone call to Ukraine. Adam Shifts BS "7 times he said". Then an impeachment who's key witness was a lady who overheard a phone call from a table away.
6) How about a Supreme Court Judge has to be accused of rape from a woman 30 years ago and couldn't even get her story straight. Then some attorney jumps in with all these other women and rape. What happened to that attorney?
7) A truck load of right wing extremists in the back of a cargo truck. They all turned out to be Feds.
8) A group of right wing extremists march through a park. All turned out to be Feds.
9) A Muslim man from Missouri rents a U-Haul and rams it into the barriers outside the White House. Just so happens he has a Nazi flag with him.
10) .....
Should I keep going, or are you getting the picture that I'm not going to just take the word of our Government. They are less than trustworthy.
Open up the damn books and hard drives and make it known that Biden won.

I laugh at the people that are hilarious and don’t have any self awareness of how stupid they really are.
My Grandpa told me something once that has held true my whole life.

If everyone else in the room is crazy, it might be you that is the one who's crazy.

Reactions: Grip220
jneffer This is why I take issue with this.

1) In 2016 the DNC claimed that their hard drives had been hacked. They said they hired a private company (CrowdStrike). I have no problem with that. But DNC pointed to Trump and Russia. The FBI said okay that's good DNC just give us the results of your investigation. Not, hey we need those hard drives because a foreign country has hacked you.
2) For 2 1/2 years we were told hundreds of times a day, that Trump and Russia colluded and stole the election. Spend Millions to investigate it and found a few people in Russia had a few misinformation things. People that will never be held accountable. That nothing that was done changed the outcome and Trump and anyone in his campaign were involved.
3) Jesse (I fake my lynching). Non stop coverage.
4) Kid with MAGA hat shouting stuff at the Indigenous. Millions paid out for that cute little lie.
5) Trumps phone call to Ukraine. Adam Shifts BS "7 times he said". Then an impeachment who's key witness was a lady who overheard a phone call from a table away.
6) How about a Supreme Court Judge has to be accused of rape from a woman 30 years ago and couldn't even get her story straight. Then some attorney jumps in with all these other women and rape. What happened to that attorney?
7) A truck load of right wing extremists in the back of a cargo truck. They all turned out to be Feds.
8) A group of right wing extremists march through a park. All turned out to be Feds.
9) A Muslim man from Missouri rents a U-Haul and rams it into the barriers outside the White House. Just so happens he has a Nazi flag with him.
10) .....
Should I keep going, or are you getting the picture that I'm not going to just take the word of our Government. They are less than trustworthy.
Open up the damn books and hard drives and make it known that Biden won.
so, nothing actually about the election? got it. not shocking that the person who referenced the blaze and newsmax can rattle off this list (i'd love to see anything abot #7 and 8, btw)...

you seem to have a habit of getting indignant about things you don't seem to understand...the books were opened, consistent with state laws, and they made it known that biden won. as for hard drives, there aren't some set of master drives that contain all the voters and who they voted for.

you can't just waltz into court and demand to see who everyone in the county/state/country voted for...there are legal protections to guarantee secrets ballots stay secret

if you want to be one of the people who just thinks elections are corrupt becuase that's what you think, not based on evidence or anything...that's your choice i guess.

Reactions: Trapper85
When people ask me why I'm an independent politically, I'm going to point them to this thread. Both sides are so brainwashed that the extreme one's goal isn't to make the country better, but, to "win" against the hated other side. The two party dominated system weakens our country, and it seems to be getting worse.

Now, back to my last post and to get us back on track, where do we stand on religion?

@Sharky1203 has quickly joined the nutjob cultist ranks of @IRONBIRD and @MAGAman

@MSU158 it's funny to watch you post in defense of @Sharky1203 as you continue to duck 4 simple questions.

@sharky you must've hired good lawyers to get you out of the voter fraud charges. I'm sure they told you to STFU and let them do the talking. You say that stupid shit about Jan 6 being a psyop, you'd be in jail right now for committing voter fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: T8KUDWN
When people ask me why I'm an independent politically, I'm going to point them to this thread. Both sides are so brainwashed that the extreme one's goal isn't to make the country better, but, to "win" against the hated other side. The two party dominated system weakens our country, and it seems to be getting worse.

Now, back to my last post and to get us back on track, where do we stand on religion?

Yeah, you're right condemning the attempted overthrow of democracy and the MAGA cult is brainwashed extremism. 🙄

Jamaal Bowman shows us the two tiers of justice once again. The new video where he tears down the warning signs and then pulls the alarm are particularly disturbing. Supposedly a felony, he is cited with a misdemeanor, of course!

Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania all had full investigations concerning the 2020 election. These investigations were run by Republicans. All these investigations found no evidence of significant voter fraud. The results of these investigations are out there for you to see. In PA there were two cases of voter fraud that were found to file charges against the culprits.
Both cases were Trump votes by a husband voting also for deceased wife.

Jamaal Bowman shows us the two tiers of justice once again. The new video where he tears down the warning signs and then pulls the alarm are particularly disturbing. Supposedly a felony, he is cited with a misdemeanor, of course!

Two tiers of Justice is him being charged within a month of committing the crime whereas Trump is just now being charged with crimes committed years ago.

Jamaal Bowman pulled the Fire Alarm Exit warning signs from the doors protecting congressional members and staff and proceeded to pull a fire alarm. This was in session and is definitely an act of felonious intent. Seems obvious it is seditious and an act of insurrection. I look forward to the democratic party supporting law and order and the future of our country from such dangerous people in this regard. Tick, tock on their statement......

The "KKK were democrats" is one of the most disingenuous talking points we have today. Yeah, 100 years ago when the political landscape was totally different. The deep south used to be democrat too. What is it now? All you have to do is ask a very simple question to cut through the BS:

"What party are they now?"
This is so stupid I do not even know what to say. You fools bring up the KKK, we tell you it was all demoRATS, you then say well what is it now? You failed at trying to lump MAGA PATRIOTS into a negative group. Then try and twist it again!?!?!?
you're out of your mind lol

you guys have to pick one or the other:

democrats are the KKK

or

democrats are shoving critical race theory down our throats and disrespecting our righteous slave-owning founders
DemoRATS are 100% racist! Your new idol, the anti-American POS biden, along with clintons, along with obama ALL have been caught saying racist crap!!!
Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania all had full investigations concerning the 2020 election. These investigations were run by Republicans. All these investigations found no evidence of significant voter fraud. The results of these investigations are out there for you to see. In PA there were two cases of voter fraud that were found to file charges against the culprits.
Do you have a running bet with alaVodka to see who is a bigger moron? If you have corrupt people, owned people, people you brought, people you have sex tapes on etc..... running the circus. Guess what results you get?
Two tiers of Justice is him being charged within a month of committing the crime whereas Trump is just now being charged with crimes committed years ago.
The slap on the wrist for what should be a felony, is that clear enough for you?

so, nothing actually about the election? got it. not shocking that the person who referenced the blaze and newsmax can rattle off this list (i'd love to see anything abot #7 and 8, btw)...

you seem to have a habit of getting indignant about things you don't seem to understand...the books were opened, consistent with state laws, and they made it known that biden won. as for hard drives, there aren't some set of master drives that contain all the voters and who they voted for.

you can't just waltz into court and demand to see who everyone in the county/state/country voted for...there are legal protections to guarantee secrets ballots stay secret

if you want to be one of the people who just thinks elections are corrupt becuase that's what you think, not based on evidence or anything...that's your choice i guess.

And here we go
heath ledger joker GIF

Not really as you've presented.

One can look up whether one voted successfully. That is all. This may be used to purge voter rolls / require re-registering whenever a registered voter hasn't voted for some time.

It is a secret ballot.

Signatures for mail in are not on the ballot itself. They are on an outside envelope.

Once verified the ballot is fed into a counting machine along with some minimum number of other ballots. This prevents correlation of specific votes to a voter.

There would be no way to distinguish the validity of your ballot from another submitted in a different jurisdiction. This is exactly what Nahshon Garrett reported experiencing.

Again, secret ballot is part and parcel of constitutional right to privacy at the ballot box.
Hey, thanks for the legal advice. I will let them know, and the judge, that we just broke the law because 98lber on the Hawkeye forum has said so. Thanks maybe they'll go lightly on us because we didn't know the laws.

Well shit if that's the case, you'll have nothing to worry about if they open the books and hard drives of Dominion. Got nothing to hide.

Dude, you are honestly a moron. Good troll though if that's what you're up to. If not, holy shit.

Hey, thanks for the legal advice. I will let them know, and the judge, that we just broke the law because 98lber on the Hawkeye forum has said so. Thanks maybe they'll go lightly on us because we didn't know the laws.

I suggest you leave the talking and legal strategy to your lawyer. Open that big dumb mouth and you'll likely end up behind bars.

if you want to be one of the people who just thinks elections are

I suggest you leave the talking and legal strategy to your lawyer. Open that big dumb mouth and you'll likely end up behind bars.
You didn't read my post and miss quoted everything. Time for beddy bye. You've had too much Vodka again and seeing double again.

Reactions: T8KUDWN and MAGAman
Bowman has tepeatedly lied as the video demonstrates. The real charge should be obstruction of a congressional proceeding. That is a felony under federal law 18 U.S.C. § 1505 with a punishment of up to 5 years in prison.

Bowman could have also been charged on obstruction of justice. Class A felony that carries a punishment of up to 30 years in prison.

Whats he get? Midemeanor and promise to expunge record after paying tiny fine. Liberal justice folks.

The "KKK were democrats" is one of the most disingenuous talking points we have today. Yeah, 100 years ago when the political landscape was totally different. The deep south used to be democrat too. What is it now? All you have to do is ask a very simple question to cut through the BS:

"What party are they now?"
It’s funny how some don’t understand the migration of voters from one party to another. Or the fact that the 2020 election was held with Trump in office and has been scrutinized by courts all over the country. Or the fact that Trump complained about the results before a single vote was cast. Or the fact that he tried to call the election before all votes were tabulated.

The fact is that Trump was the biggest and first proponent of calling the election rigged and his followers just fell in line with that baseless claim. This HAS been adjudicated. Y’all just don’t like the results, or reality in general, apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT