ADVERTISEMENT

100% On Topic and Civil Thread on AJ Ferrari's Wrestling Future

even with all that true, why would that mean inflation couldn't have gone down in the 10 months since 2022?

inflation isn't some sceret number that no one really knows. it's measured and you can look it up anytime you want. Go ahead, Google it. you'll see it is at 3.7% right now.
It's base on the year before. So right now it's up 3.7% over last year. It's not a number that has a base number. Negative inflation is just as bad if not worse than a positive one. A great economy is 0%. That means they are spending as much as the take. The value of the dollar stays neutral. Positive numbers around .01%-2% means they are spending a little more than taking in and the economy is growing at a good rate. It deflates the dollar but maintains value if the spending is done correctly. The over inflation is bad. It means that the spending is too high and the investment will take years to pay. This deflates the dollar quickly. The way to combat this is high interest rates to slow spending, increase the the gold standard (which is labor).

Because many people are sick of the Government spending money like drunken sailors fresh off the boat. Especially when they are struggling to get jobs with decent wages, medical bills, trouble finding a house that doesn't take half their income per month for payment, cars being so expensive that the payment is more of a mortgage than a car payment, running up credit cards to pay for gas. I loathed Trump when he signed the Democrats spending bill. He sold out the voters. We have to get the Gov. Spending under control or we will be bankrupt. Just print more doesn't work, paper money is nothing more than an IOU by definition. Printing more just makes the IOU bigger. Eventually they will call the IOU.
Spending money frivolously is an odd counter argument for a supporter of seditious activity. The two concepts aren’t similar. One is an opinion on allocating money. The other a documented attempt to overthrow election results through subterfuge and lies. How can you justify that comparison in any sane, rational manner? You can’t.

Spending money has always been the business of government. That’s not illegal or a threat to our political system. Attempting to topple democracy because you don’t like the results of an election subsequently upheld by every court in the land is sedition.

Spending money frivolously is an odd counter argument for a supporter of seditious activity. The two concepts aren’t similar. One is an opinion on allocating money. The other a documented attempt to overthrow election results through subterfuge and lies. How can you justify that comparison in any sane, rational manner? You can’t.

Spending money has always been the business of government. That’s not illegal or a threat to our political system. Attempting to topple democracy because you don’t like the results of an election subsequently upheld by every court in the land is sedition.
Stop saying overthrow and insurrection. You sound like your idols rachel maddow and steve cobert! PDT had every right to challenge all the BS. The other was a patriotic protest!

Youll know if it becomes an insurrection. Then youlll know the difference

Stop saying overthrow and insurrection. You sound like your idols rachel maddow and steve cobert! PDT had every right to challenge all the BS. The other was a patriotic protest!

The biggest threat to our democracy has been violent white nationalists for decades. It just hasn’t been widely discussed due to an attempt at maintaining status quo and fear of exposing that ugly truth. Your threats above do nothing to dispel that reality.

I never imagined I’d be in a situation where I felt compelled to defend our political system, it’s corrupt and built around maintaining corporate interests. I’ve believed that system has needed to be dismantled for decades. But the majority of Americans do not support the recent and continuing coup attempt currently being waged against our democracy.

Do what you have to do, tough guy. The world is watching.

Hey el dub. How's it been?
All I ask is let's put it in court and let everyone see the proof. Just like the court cases with Trump. Let's put them in court and see what is what. We never saw anything, just some people's word that it was legit.

It has not always been the business of the government. Income taxes didn't start until the early 1900's and it was for a defense.

I never once saw him try and topple an election. He pissed and moaned a lot. A lot of people joined in on the pissing and moaning. Every ounce of that could have been prevented if they opened the books and showed it. But they didn't, they simply told everyone it was legit and deal with it. So now we have two sides, the election was stolen, it was legit. The courts didn't uphold the election results. It upheld the fact there wasn't enough to investigate. And after the way the left acted for months prior I don't blame them. There wouldn't have been a building left standing in America.

So I will say it again, let's open the books up and look at the votes. If it was legit then you get to pound your chest and say look I was right. If it wasn't then you'll have to eat crow for a while. Right now I'm freaking sick of hearing about it from both sides. The only answer is in the hard drives and books.

Here we go. It said it in the article. And it's 3+% over last year which was 7+% up over the year before, which was up 4+% over the previous year. It is and has grown faster than the GDP allows, which is 2%. All under Biden. And I put the same blame on Congress and Trump. I just put more on Biden because he has done nothing to combat it, nor provided a plan to stop it.
You do not seem to understand inflation any more than you understand taxes.

All I ask is let's put it in court and let everyone see the proof. Just like the court cases with Trump. Let's put them in court and see what is what. We never saw anything, just some people's word that it was legit.

It has not always been the business of the government. Income taxes didn't start until the early 1900's and it was for a defense.

I never once saw him try and topple an election. He pissed and moaned a lot. A lot of people joined in on the pissing and moaning. Every ounce of that could have been prevented if they opened the books and showed it. But they didn't, they simply told everyone it was legit and deal with it. So now we have two sides, the election was stolen, it was legit. The courts didn't uphold the election results. It upheld the fact there wasn't enough to investigate. And after the way the left acted for months prior I don't blame them. There wouldn't have been a building left standing in America.

So I will say it again, let's open the books up and look at the votes. If it was legit then you get to pound your chest and say look I was right. If it wasn't then you'll have to eat crow for a while. Right now I'm freaking sick of hearing about it from both sides. The only answer is in the hard drives and books.
Are you aware that in many cases it was Trump appointed judges who dismissed the cases. Are you also aware than in many instances, Trump's own legal team withdrew the lawsuits.

Not all lawyers are as batshit insane as Rudy and the kraken chick. MAGA now stands for "Make attorneys get attorneys". Lawyers get disbarred for lying in court.

They had no evidence which is why they withdrew their cases.

There were countless independent audits.

If you still believe in the big lie at this point, you're brainwashed. That's what years of hardcore propaganda and lies does. It rots your brain and prevents you from being able to think critically, independently, and logically. You're reacting purely based on emotion and what's been fed to you by the GQP and MAGA. It's honestly sad to witness because you seem like a decent person, who is ultimately a victim of these evil hyper self interested politicians.

Reactions: Andrew Houk
You do not seem to understand inflation any more than you understand taxes.
Sorry but you are wrong. The entire year of 2022 it was talked about on every news, financial and political outlet. The Dems spent the whole year defending it and claiming Trump caused it. It wasn't down it was sky high. Biden even gave speeches about it and how his policies would change it. They even changed the meaning of recession and how it's measured because it was going up all year. This isn't 1984 and you get to change history.
Guess what? It is currently 2023, not 2022. In 2022 inflation rate was 7+%. Currently Sept 2023 the inflation rate is 3+%. That is due to the Fed raising interest rates under Biden.
Sorry but you are wrong. The entire year of 2022 it was talked about on every news, financial and political outlet. The Dems spent the whole year defending it and claiming Trump caused it. It wasn't down it was sky high. Biden even gave speeches about it and how his policies would change it. They even changed the meaning of recession and how it's measured because it was going up all year. This isn't 1984 and you get to change history.

Do you mean that if a group went out and had fake electors certified that would try to change the election results, that would be an overthrow of our government? Thank God nothing like that happened.

Are you aware that in many cases it was Trump appointed judges who dismissed the cases. Are you also aware than in many instances, Trump's own legal team withdrew the lawsuits.

Not all lawyers are as batshit insane as Rudy and the kraken chick. MAGA now stands for "Make attorneys get attorneys". Lawyers get disbarred for lying in court.

They had no evidence which is why they withdrew their cases.

There were countless independent audits.

If you still believe in the big lie at this point, you're brainwashed. That's what years of hardcore propaganda and lies does. It rots your brain and prevents you from being able to think critically, independently, and logically. You're reacting purely based on emotion and what's been fed to you by the GQP and MAGA. It's honestly sad to witness because you seem like a decent person, who is ultimately a victim of these evil hyper self interested politicians.
Open up the books and hard drives and we can shut everyone up. Remember the 1960 election was rigged and we never found out till many many years later. For all those years almost everyone thought it was a legit win for JFK. Why was it legit? Because we were told it was. Now that they have opened the books, we found out it wasn't.

You want to shut everyone up, open the books and hard drives up. But I'm sick of hearing about it from both sides. The only way this gets settled is by opening it up for the public to see the data.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Guess what? It is currently 2023, not 2022. In 2022 inflation rate was 7+%. Currently Sept 2023 the inflation rate is 3+%. That is due to the Fed raising interest rates under Biden.

Do you mean that if a group went out and had fake electors certified that would try to change the election results, that would be an overthrow of our government? Thank God nothing like that happened.
Yes, I just went through a year of spending money to insure I didn't get held accountable for voting in two different states. I have a topic on it. I'm only one person but how many more (just one person 's) are there?

He did little to nothing Except got the vaccine production started, but failed totally after that.

Trump caused the Iran problem by dropping the Iran agreement which had safeguards a preventing Iran from increasing their nuclear activities.

The current inflation rate is 3+%, which lower than the previous years, not higher.
I thought the Vodka guy was bad because he was drunk all the time but this guy takes the cake!!!

You can spin things anyway you like, but one only needs to come to the REAL WORLD for just a little while and take a look around!!!!

I mean you literally have to be INSANE at this point in time to not admit you positions are wrong. I mean for the love of GOD, sit down, take out a pencil and piece of paper and write things down.

AMERICA 1st or not?

Boarders secure or not?

World at piece or not?

Energy independence fuel at record lows or not?

Job creation at the highest level in 50 years or not?

Made in AMERICA or not?

Support our military and police or not?

Send billions to our enemies or not?

Now again, NO need to spin it, just answer what you support? Do NOT say "well TRUMP did this and he did that....etc....

JUST tell us which of these you are for or against? THATS IT!!!! Lets go from there.

Don Lemon is that you?

Rachel, it'll be okay.

You said exactly my point, only twisted it to make it sound like you proved me wrong. You are nothing but a propaganda spitting machine. Try some free thinking. It's amazing because you don't have to defend idiots anymore. You get to make fun of them all.

• Love
Reactions: HawkeyePA
Yes, I just went through a year of spending money to insure I didn't get held accountable for voting in two different states. I have a topic on it. I'm only one person but how many more (just one person 's) are there?
why are you spending money on this? did you actually vote in 2 different states? did someone just contact you out of the blue and say that if you don't send them money, you'll be in trouble? what does "i have a topic on it" actually mean?

so many questions...

the IRS can't just unilaterally raise income taxes...it has to be done through legislation

it's OK if you don't understand how it works, but maybe you shouldn't try to tell people things that are just plain false about the thing you don't understand

just sit this particular subject out
I was around during the late 70's and 80's. I saw mortgage rates @15-20%. I saw the taxes and what they did to farmers and businesses. So don't tell me what you think it's about, I've lived through the very period of time that they are comparing it too. I remember all the farms and the auctions. I remember corn and soybeans rotting in huge piles because no one would buy it because the price was so high. First step was to elect a liberal president out. Second was to lower taxes to stimulate the economy. Once that happened the tax revenue went up. Lastly was the interest rate was reduced to affordable means.

After all that was done, we lived in the most robust economy in history for many years. It's a proven way of keeping the inflation down. Right now we are going right back down the road we did in the late 70's. Increasing interest rates, high fuel prices and taxes going up daily.

I learned from my Grandparents what it was like during the Great Depression and how it was. I'm letting you know what it was like in the late 70's. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer. Back then people had common sense and knew what was happening wasn't the right thing. Now I very little hope because the propaganda machine is powerful and no one looks at anything around them. They just listen to people that tell them that everything is good. It's not, if we don't fix this in ten years we'll all be standing in the Government free cheese lines.

So I will say this, I don't deny that Biden got more votes, the election was called and voted by Congress and made President.

The only thing is this, the answers for the weird things that happened during the voting time. I know the courts said. But all they said was they didn't want to hear the cases. They didn't investigate. Trump's team did, but outside people never did. I understand no judge wanted their name on anything at all with it after liberals burnt and destroyed damn near half the cities in the US the months prior. I just wanted the same consideration that Al Gore got where they were trying to find the intent of the voters in Miami. The same consideration that 2004 and Ohio got. The same consideration that Al Franken got in Minnesota in 2008. The same consideration Hillary got in 2016. The same consideration that Fat Butt in Georgia got in 2018. They all got investigated and figured out in court. Trump didn't get that. Did he try and take the country over, No. Did he throw a tantrum, Yes. But he should have been afforded the same as the others. That's the American way. MAGA isn't a cult or a group of crazy people. It's a movement of people sick of the status quo that has taken over the Government. I wish you understood that, instead of demonizing it. It started long before Trump. It used to be the Tea Party. The people who went to the Jan 6th ordeal, well I believe 99% were there in good faith. A few acted like morons and caused a bad thing. The same can be said about the summer of brotherly love. Most were there under good faith, but a small group acted like morons. Watts riots, Rodney King, etc It's repetitive in nature. A few give a bunch a bad name.
Those "few" were cheered on by the many. None of you took issue with any of that on Jan. 6. You all wanted it. You all supported it. And you are right. It comes from way back: the Confederacy, the KKK, the American Nazi party, the John Birch Society, the Tea Party, and now MAGA.

MAGA IS a cult and you ARE crazy. We don't expect you to understand that because you've bought into a whole line of lies because you feel so threatened. You are also right that you don't deserve anger. You deserve shame and pity.

why are you spending money on this? did you actually vote in 2 different states? did someone just contact you out of the blue and say that if you don't send them money, you'll be in trouble? what does "i have a topic on it" actually mean?

so many questions...
Lawyers.

No when I returned to the state after 12 years, I received my voter registration and in it it said I registered in a county I've never lived in and was now a Democrat. I've always registered as Independent. In the state I was at for 12 years I was legally registered and voted legally. After inviting it with lawyers and PI's I found that I was voting here also for straight Democrat ticket the exact same time I was voting in another state. When signatures were compared, it definitely wasn't my signature. So I had to cover my ass with court that I hadn't been the one voting illegally.

So, yes, I am living proof voter fraud happens. It cost me $8,000+ to make sure I wasn't held accountable. But that's where it ended, with me. There will be no investigation on who did it or how it was done. So 2024 is going to be interesting to see if I vote in two different districts again. This time will be covered because because I have a judge's ruling in my back pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Those "few" were cheered on by the many. None of you took issue with any of that on Jan. 6. You all wanted it. You all supported it. And you are right. It comes from way back: the Confederacy, the KKK, the American Nazi party, the John Birch Society, the Tea Party, and now MAGA.

MAGA IS a cult and you ARE crazy. We don't expect you to understand that because you've bought into a whole line of lies because you feel so threatened. You are also right that you don't deserve anger. You deserve shame and pity.
The Confederacy was rich Democrats.
KKK rich Democrats
American Nazi party is maybe 800 strong with most in prison.
John Birch Society is tiny in size and 98% of everyday people wouldn't have a clue who they are.
The Tea Party were very peaceful from what I saw.
MAGA has become big because people have become pissed with the same ole same ole from the Government.

Be careful with the Jan 6th. I'm not too sure that it wasn't Gov. Staged. I'm not saying it was, but there is a little smoke going on there and time will tell if it was. Just like a lot of things, we find out the truth years after.

Don't stand in a glass house and throw rocks. The "Summer of Brotherly Love", wasn't a good thing. It cost people Billions. I'm not one of "you all supported it", people. Many on here have found that out. Read a few of my posts and you will find out quickly. I am one of "those people" who will call out BS no matter who said it.

Learn history before coming at me with propaganda.

The books have been opened and the votes scrutinized. This past election was reported to be the most secure in history. These are just excuses of a sore loser and his followers. There were like 61 cases brought forward in regard to election fraud and ALL shot down, if I remember correctly. This denial has to stop.

You never saw him try to topple an election? What do you think this is all about? He’s facing 92 felony counts for attempts to topple the election. Open your eyes.

season 1 friends GIF

KKK rich Democrats
John Birch Society is tiny in size and 98% of everyday people wouldn't have a clue who they are.
MAGA has become big because people have become pissed with the same ole same ole from the Government.

Be careful with the Jan 6th. I'm not too sure that it wasn't Gov. Staged. I'm not saying it was, but there is a little smoke going on there and time will tell if it was. Just like a lot of things, we find out the truth years after.

Don't stand in a glass house and throw rocks. The "Summer of Brotherly Love", wasn't a good thing. It cost people Billions. I'm not one of "you all supported it", people. Many on here have found that out. Read a few of my posts and you will find out quickly. I am one of "those people" who will call out BS no matter who said it.

When you claim that Jan. 6 was staged by the government, it throws your credibility out the window and now your story about someone else voting Democrat under your name is high suspect. Sure sounds like you've committed voter fraud and are now covering your tracks. I'll give you credit, smart to buy a lawyer at least.

When you claim that Jan. 6 was staged by the government, it throws your credibility out the window and now your story about someone else voting Democrat under your name is high suspect. Sure sounds like you've committed voter fraud and are now covering your tracks. I'll give you credit, smart to buy a lawyer at least.
Re-read my post please.

i hesitate to call anyone a liar and i wouldn't accuse anyone of voter fraud

but in most states - inlcuding mine - it is impossible to look up specifically who someone voted for in an election. the whole point of the secret ballot is that no one - and especially not the government - can access precise voting history for a person and then use that against them

so instead, i'll just use a phrase i got from visiting my sister in south carolina...
"bless his heart"

I didn't commit crap. Someone in the Democrat party did in my name. I'm in the clear by being proactive. Otherwise I may have been charged and had to prove it in court with a prison sentence over my head. But by the standards on here, I would be guilty until proven that I wasn't.

What is it and you with this credibility BS. Do you think you're the only one that has credibility and you are the one who can hand it out. I've read your posts, I can say the same thing about some of yours. You read into one sentence of a post and ignore 95% of the other. Your posts only attack the the you oppose and hardly ever answer a question or respond back when someone calls you on something. If you do respond it's " but this or that" pointing at MAGA. If MAGA is ruining your life, there aren't many in Canada. Up there you can live MAGA free and they seem to be more along the views that you have. I have to put up with MAGA and the Socialists. It sucks being in the middle.

And I want to know what really happened Jan 6th. And I have the right as an American citizen to know the truth. I don't take the word of someone. I need to actually see the proof. Just like the vote of 2020. All we got was, we opened the books and trust us it was legit. What gives me this feeling is the way they reacted to everything of both Jan 6th and election. When things are handled like a three ring circus, well I question it. Anytime a politician is telling us how it went down before the investigation has taken place, time to question it.

Trump caused the Iran problem by dropping the Iran agreement which had safeguards a preventing Iran from increasing their nuclear activities.
It's taken me a while to respond to this post. I'm still in awe about it. I actually showed it to my boss. She's a liberal with a good common sense. She laughs about the things that are said by the, she calls them wannabe liberals. She shook her head, said she understood what Obama was doing and stood behind it. The part of your post she laughed at was Trump caused it.

Here's a little history for you.
Iran has hated our guts for more than a half a century. They took hostages in the 70's. We funded them so they could fight USSR. Then funded Iraq to fight Iran. This crap just keeps going in circles year after year. Obama gave them a butt load of money. Signed a diplomacy that they would behave. Really, we are just going to take their word for it? They have repeatedly been at us for decades. What Trump did I'm not sure I agree with everything, but it did stop sending money to a place that would just a soon nuke us off the face of the earth.

i hesitate to call anyone a liar and i wouldn't accuse anyone of voter fraud

but in most states - inlcuding mine - it is impossible to look up specifically who someone voted for in an election. the whole point of the secret ballot is that no one - and especially not the government - can access precise voting history for a person and then use that against them

so instead, i'll just use a phrase i got from visiting my sister in south carolina...
"bless his heart"
You can look at your own. I wasn't looking at my neighbors or anyone else. And yes with a Judge's signature you can look at your own voting history.

So I ask this, you claim to not "just take my word for something I gave specifics of." But you'll just take the word that the 2020 election was legit and not see anything of proof. Yes I know it was in courts blah, blah ,blah. But all the times in the past when elections were challenged it went to a courtroom and votes were opened and counted under the judges supervision. But not this time. You don't ever question why? Really? I mean really look inside yourself and think about that. Not one vote was looked at under court supervision. We just got told that the election was legit. But if I give you details about what happened to me that doesn't fit your narrative, you question it? Check your bias at the door or unplug from the Matrix.

UH, really!?!? You MAY wanna rethink this!!!

The Confederacy? What about it? It was mostly demoRAT controlled.

KKK was demoRAT

American nazi party, you are joking right??? You may want to look at the new nazis supporting terrorists TODAY!!!

Tea Party was PATRIOTS as is MAGA!!!
There is VIDEO EVIDENCE of capitol police offers moving gates and waving the people in!!! Not sure what more you would need in you fake world but if VIDEOS showing it is not enough? I guess keep putting the vodka in your cool-aid!!!

You can look at your own. I wasn't looking at my neighbors or anyone else. And yes with a Judge's signature you can look at your own voting history.

So I ask this, you claim to not "just take my word for something I gave specifics of." But you'll just take the word that the 2020 election was legit and not see anything of proof. Yes I know it was in courts blah, blah ,blah. But all the times in the past when elections were challenged it went to a courtroom and votes were opened and counted under the judges supervision. But not this time. You don't ever question why? Really? I mean really look inside yourself and think about that. Not one vote was looked at under court supervision. We just got told that the election was legit. But if I give you details about what happened to me that doesn't fit your narrative, you question it? Check your bias at the door or unplug from the Matrix.
Now, this is how you write a rebuttal. You didn't use a single political talking point, nor did you use any form of a biased angle. You simply asked for legitimate, concrete evidence to be made open and transparent to the public.

This is all I have been arguing for in the Trump legal cases. I want to see concrete evidence NOT conjecture. So far, even New York's 'Star Witness" Cohen showed much less than that, at least at the criminal level. He basically admitted Trump did NOT order or direct him to falsify documents. However, he basically tried to fix it by saying "he told me to without telling me to".

When you want to believe something so badly, you consider things like that evidence. When it comes to legal prosecution, I believe in the burden off proof as it is defined. When the best evidence your "star witness" can provide is " he told me to without telling me to" how in the WORLD is that proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Hell, how is that proof at all????

Now, this is how you write a rebuttal. You didn't use a single political talking point, nor did you use any form of a biased angle. You simply asked for legitimate, concrete evidence to be made open and transparent to the public.

This is all I have been arguing for in the Trump legal cases. I want to see concrete evidence NOT conjecture. So far, even New York's 'Star Witness" Cohen showed much less than that, at least at the criminal level. He basically admitted Trump did NOT order or direct him to falsify documents. However, he basically tried to fix it by saying "he told me to without telling me to".

When you want to believe something so badly, you consider things like that evidence. When it comes to legal prosecution, I believe in the burden off proof as it is defined. When the best evidence your "star witness" can provide is " he told me to without telling me to" how in the WORLD is that proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Hell, how is that proof at all????
Thanks. Some people just have their panties so far up their asscracks it's covering their eyes. I just want to see the evidence they claim to have that it was a legitimate election. Under a judge's supervision. Nothing more, nothing less. All the other cases when an election was challenged, that's exactly what we got. Not having it in 2020 just gives me pause. That's it nothing more.

Reactions: T8KUDWN and Grip220
This ^^^ = Truth
I'm sorry 98lber, I have a higher regard for you and your opinion than this. Are you agreeing with him because he aligns with your point of view or you have something to add about how I went through the legal process to find out? Just wondering?

KKK rich Democrats

Over a decade, those racist Southern Democrats changed party after LBJ passed the civil rights act, as he predicted. Learn some history yourself, dumbass. "Government staged"? Sounds like another conspiracy theory from wacknuts.

I don't know what you mean by the "summer of brotherly love", but I didn't participate in anything like that, nor do I know anyone who did. I'm calling out BS and that's you, Mr. Propaganda. However, I DO go to church, and I will pray for you.

• Haha
Reactions: el dub and T8KUDWN
So Vodka, I guess I'm more of an Independent than I even thought. I can now speak of my case. I voted for both candidates in 2020.

The "KKK were democrats" is one of the most disingenuous talking points we have today. Yeah, 100 years ago when the political landscape was totally different. The deep south used to be democrat too. What is it now? All you have to do is ask a very simple question to cut through the BS:

"What party are they now?"

the 2020 election went through the same legal challenge processes that all the past elections went through - state mandated recounts, appeals in the courts, etc...there was even a forensic audit in arizona...they all found nothing

and no, you can't look up and see who your neighbor voted for. you can only look up their registration and whether they voted in a particular election or not. you cannot look up which candidate they voted for in a particular race

Over a decade, those racist Southern Democrats changed party after LBJ passed the civil rights act, as he predicted. Learn some history yourself, dumbass. "Government staged"? Sounds like another conspiracy theory from wacknuts.

I don't know what you mean by the "summer of brotherly love", but I didn't participate in anything like that, nor do I know anyone who did. I'm calling out BS and that's you, Mr. Propaganda.
6 did, and that's it, because they couldn't get elected in their districts. The Republicans didn't support them and they were out of office. Hate to tell you but the first bill was in the late 50's under a Republican President.

Well I didn't participate in either. I didn't support either. I sound nothing like a propagandist. If fact if you look, I rail against it. You do though. You can call out BS all you want. Means absolutely nothing to me. I don't know you, I will probably never cross each other's paths. You're bias option means nothing. I unplugged from the Matrix years ago and better for it. I can see the good in both parties and can see the bad in both. They both lie and manipulate and now they're trying to rewrite history and brainwash the masses. Send people like you out to question anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

Unplug my friend.

The "KKK were democrats" is one of the most disingenuous talking points we have today. Yeah, 100 years ago when the political landscape was totally different. The deep south used to be democrat too. What is it now? All you have to do is ask a very simple question to cut through the BS:

"What party are they now?"
Democrat by majority. All 400 or so of them.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
So Vodka, I guess I'm more of an Independent than I even thought. I can now speak of my case. I voted for both candidates in 2020.
so, you had an easily provable voter fraud case that had gone before a judge/court and no legal case was pursued?

the entire GOP was asking for any voter fraud case to be brought them - they literally set up a hotline for people to call

Democrat by majority. All 400 or so of them.
you're out of your mind lol

you guys have to pick one or the other:

democrats are the KKK

or

democrats are shoving critical race theory down our throats and disrespecting our righteous slave-owning founders

Reactions: Trapper85
6 did, and that's it, because they couldn't get elected in their districts. The Republicans didn't support them and they were out of office. Hate to tell you but the first bill was in the late 50's under a Republican President.

Well I didn't participate in either. I didn't support either. I sound nothing like a propagandist. If fact if you look, I rail against it. You do though. You can call out BS all you want. Means absolutely nothing to me. I don't know you, I will probably never cross each other's paths. You're bias option means nothing. I unplugged from the Matrix years ago and better for it. I can see the good in both parties and can see the bad in both. They both lie and manipulate and now they're trying to rewrite history and brainwash the masses. Send people like you out to question anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

Unplug my friend.
Still gonna pray for you. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT