ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

What do these #’s mean? Projected contracts? NIL?
I think rookie contracts are fixed.
The players union happy to work with management to freeze the size of that slice of the pie, it’s a zero sum game for them.

Term lengths for NFL rookie contracts are "fixed" and "unalterable," according to Article 7 of the NFL's collective bargaining agreement. Players who are drafted in the first round receive a four-year contract with a fifth-year club option, which means the player's base salary will be fully guaranteed

Reactions: billanole
Dang, Blue Devils lead 12-4 in the 4th. Ou est vous, pitching?
It would have been great to sweep in Durham this weekend.

Very very sad. I don’t understand these diseases. Do they develop randomly or are they genetic and lying dormant?
From the article in the Democrat. I don't know if we have a doctor in this thread that can help explain this.

Outzen was recently diagnosed with HLH (Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis), a severe, systemic inflammatory syndrome, according to the Immune Deficiency Foundation.

Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is a devastating, hyper-inflammatory condition that results in multi-organ failure and death. The systemic inflammation that characterizes the disease is the result of inappropriate and dysregulated activation of natural killer (NK) cells, CD8+ cytotoxic T-cells, and macrophages. The disease is classified as either primary (the result of inherited genetic mutations) or secondary (an inappropriate host response to infection, malignancy, or autoimmune disease). Patients with primary disease present early in childhood, whereas those with secondary disease present as adults with an associated acute illness, most commonly sepsis or a hematologic malignancy. Treatment is focused on immunosuppression coupled with cytotoxic chemotherapy, without which large proportions of patients inevitably die

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT