ADVERTISEMENT

Baby Reindeer on Netflix

gusto79

HR Legend
Sep 11, 2002
Just finished this. Show about a guy and his stalker based on a true story. Was really good. Highly recommend.

My buddy was watching it with his wife and enjoying it. Then I asked him the other day if he liked the whole thing. His response made me laugh hysterically.

He said, “I don’t know. I got to about episode 5 and all of a sudden some 50 year old dude began jacking the main guy off out of the blue and I was like OK that’s enough of that one!”

My buddy was watching it with his wife and enjoying it. Then I asked him the other day if he liked the whole thing. His response made me laugh hysterically.

He said, “I don’t know. I got to about episode 5 and all of a sudden some 50 year old dude began jacking the main guy off out of the blue and I was like OK that’s enough of that one!”
Gets worse than that.

• Haha
Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Gets worse than that.
Picture a redneck with a deep southern draw saying that. And I said “was that what it was about?” And he says, “No. it’s about a comedian who isn’t worth a drizzling shit and going through some stuff and we were following along, then out of nowhere, some 50 year old dude with calloused hands starts wrenching his cock and slamming him in the ass! Why can’t there just be normal shows man!”

Picture a redneck with a deep southern draw saying that. And I said “was that what it was about?” And he says, “No. it’s about a comedian who isn’t worth a drizzling shit and going through some stuff and we were following along, then out of nowhere, some 50 year old dude with calloused hands starts wrenching his cock and slamming him in the ass! Why can’t there just be normal shows man!”
This is far from that. There is some warped shit.

I became saddened by the heavy set gal that was stalking him and stopped watching. I feel a great deal of sympathy for fat jolly women and watching them go off the rails isn’t enjoyable.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Just finished as well. Pretty good, tough to watch at times.

Have you seen the actual video of when he breaks down during his show?
Watched first 4 last night with no pic. Not gonna lie...episode 4 was rough. Was surprised no pic made it through and didn't bail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT