ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten returning points

One practice, well one practice if you're fat.
I used to weigh myself before and after poops or urinating. I knew just how much added to say 1/2 a lb. Your average person will drop 3,4 lbs overnight if you fast and abstain from liquids for 18 hours.

His walk around weight is 165, I heard it out of his own mouth.

During the season? So you mean he's just cutting 8 lbs of water weight in season? Sure. I don't think he'll be walking around at 165 this summer. Just my guess based on how big he looked compared to Robb. He isn't going up to 165 next year with a natural walk around weigh of 165.

While there is no doubt kids can move up, you only need to take a look at the 197 weight class since its inception to see it is very different. How many kids have moved up? Matter of fact, miraculously, good ol F*** st I will bet is the ONLY school to have wrestlers move up not only at 197, but also heavy and WIN it!!! I will even bet not ONE other school has had wrestlers move up and AA!!!

Again, isn't that great Crailure so very darn special!!!! Just WOW how he invented that too.
Your very own Ed Banach went from 177 to 190 and won National Championships at both weights. Not 197 but same idea (13 lbs).

Jacob Rosholt from Oklahoma State went from 184 to 197 and won National Championship at both weights.

I am sure there are many examples of AA as well.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
CLOWN, your BS and changing names is getting kinda old! " fellow hawks setting me straight???" You are an idiot! I have no problem debating with any Fellow HAWK fan. Once more if they disagree with me, that is their right, and most of the time we discuss it like men.

It is you wanna bees who are really a clueless bunch of jerk offs that have no knowledge and bring nothing to the board that I have no patience for!

If someone from the F*** st base wanted to debate what I said and brought some facts to the table for example, I would love to hear them. Maybe Brooks is 6" 1' and I just think he is real short? I will add, I hope that he and starfish both do move up. Would help us a lot I believe.

The rest of what you wrote is just complete crap! I must assume you know this?
What part of any conversation do you specifically talk like men( your words) any time you talk about someone tied to Penn state you use some stupid nickname that you created….very mature!!! You will never have a rational conversation with any psu fan simply based off the fact for your hated for the program….in you opinion every one from psu is scum Sandusky supporters…..you just can’t stand the fact that psu is currently the better program….and that’s understandable for a hawk fan…..but good god you constantly spew trash about Cael and his program…..and in your opinion psu cheats at everything…..maybe there just better…..so go on, reply with some rant like normal calling me all kinds of names

Reactions: nitlion6
What part of any conversation do you specifically talk like men( your words) any time you talk about someone tied to Penn state you use some stupid nickname that you created….very mature!!! You will never have a rational conversation with any psu fan simply based off the fact for your hated for the program….in you opinion every one from psu is scum Sandusky supporters…..you just can’t stand the fact that psu is currently the better program….and that’s understandable for a hawk fan…..but good god you constantly spew trash about Cael and his program…..and in your opinion psu cheats at everything…..maybe there just better…..so go on, reply with some rant like normal calling me all kinds of names
Taco, ....taco..... Taco bell, do you have to work to be wrong all the time? Several decent F*** st fans i have good debates/ conversations with. Honestly have no problem with those that are honest which you certainly are not. Also I do not bring up past incidents about your other program, it is not my thing, but many of you clowns bring that upon yourselves.

Ohio st won a title in the last bunch of years, you will not hear me say anything about them. Okie st. has the most titles, not going to give it to them either. Do you know why? 1) they don't have a bunch of jerk offs on our board(well not as much as you jerk offs!) 2) They have battled under the same rules as other teams. 3) They did not find a way to skirt the rules and create an uneven playing field!!!

I am not sure what part of any of that is debatable to you or the other jerk offs??? As I have said, IF you wanna give the great Crailure credit for something? Give it to him for what he was able to do with the slush fund from fat boy!!! He found the right place, he found a rich fat guy willing to give him untold millions, he found a compliance department and AD willing to look the other way. CONGRATS!!!

Do NOT sit here and pretend you are so stupid that you can argue about it!!! F*** st is winning because they are out recruiting the next 3,4,5 teams COMBINED!!! ^^^^Look, I gave your guy credit for this^^^^^ He changed the sport and I for one do not believe it is for the better.

I will also say, our coaches as well as others, needed to react faster to this situation. Not sure what they could have possibly done? It is only now that I see IOWA gaining ground, and I do not see others besides us honestly. The NIL $$$$, which i also do not like, seems to have been a big factor! It will help programs like ours. I think it will cripple other programs in many NCAA sports!

Taco, ....taco..... Taco bell, do you have to work to be wrong all the time? Several decent F*** st fans i have good debates/ conversations with. Honestly have no problem with those that are honest which you certainly are not. Also I do not bring up past incidents about your other program, it is not my thing, but many of you clowns bring that upon yourselves.

Ohio st won a title in the last bunch of years, you will not hear me say anything about them. Okie st. has the most titles, not going to give it to them either. Do you know why? 1) they don't have a bunch of jerk offs on our board(well not as much as you jerk offs!) 2) They have battled under the same rules as other teams. 3) They did not find a way to skirt the rules and create an uneven playing field!!!

I am not sure what part of any of that is debatable to you or the other jerk offs??? As I have said, IF you wanna give the great Crailure credit for something? Give it to him for what he was able to do with the slush fund from fat boy!!! He found the right place, he found a rich fat guy willing to give him untold millions, he found a compliance department and AD willing to look the other way. CONGRATS!!!

Do NOT sit here and pretend you are so stupid that you can argue about it!!! F*** st is winning because they are out recruiting the next 3,4,5 teams COMBINED!!! ^^^^Look, I gave your guy credit for this^^^^^ He changed the sport and I for one do not believe it is for the better.

I will also say, our coaches as well as others, needed to react faster to this situation. Not sure what they could have possibly done? It is only now that I see IOWA gaining ground, and I do not see others besides us honestly. The NIL $$$$, which i also do not like, seems to have been a big factor! It will help programs like ours. I think it will cripple other programs in many NCAA sports!
It's all recruiting these days, these kids now are much farther along than the 70s and 80s. I know you like ranting, but that guy is just a troll.

During the season? So you mean he's just cutting 8 lbs of water weight in season? Sure. I don't think he'll be walking around at 165 this summer. Just my guess based on how big he looked compared to Robb. He isn't going up to 165 next year with a natural walk around weigh of 165.
Could be his frame, when I was cut at 132 people though I was 148 or 165. And this was a 2 hour weigh in (powerlifting, not wrestling.

You are not talking about the same thing. at 5' 7' 132, you have a ton to grow, especially if you have just a medium size frame. Brooks as pointed out above, is NOT BoKnowsNuttin who has a much larger frame.

Dake had a late growth spurt which is unusual. I was 5" 8' and wrestled 2 years at 158 and 2 at 167. I lifted from season end till start of season 6 days a week! However, I did not wrestle nearly enough in the off season! I am sure that these D1 kids at the top schools are wrestling/practicing year round with at least several days of mat time every week.

While there is no doubt kids can move up, you only need to take a look at the 197 weight class since its inception to see it is very different. How many kids have moved up? Matter of fact, miraculously, good ol F*** st I will bet is the ONLY school to have wrestlers move up not only at 197, but also heavy and WIN it!!! I will even bet not ONE other school has had wrestlers move up and AA!!!

Again, isn't that great Crailure so very darn special!!!! Just WOW how he invented that too.
Tom Brands took 4th as a freshman at 126 and then won it 3 times at 134. Nathan Garrett placed at 125 and won it the next year at 133. Dake went up a weight class did a few times and did ok. Howard Harris never placed at 190 and moved up to Heavy in 1980 and won it. Pinned Bruce Baumgartner in the finals. Steve Marianetti (the guy who beat Lincoln M) Was a 134 his first year or two and did not place then eventually won it at 142.

These are just a few examples I can come up with. Now if you are saying no other single team has had both a guy move up to 197 and Heavy, that may be true. However, as you can see, many guys have moved up and won at higher weights.

I mean, Cael Sanderson himself won his last title at 197 after winning his first 3 at 184. It's really not that uncommon

Heflin from 174 to 197 and Snyder from 197 to 285 a year or so apart.

Hell Derek White gained a lot more than Cassar to go from 197 to 285 and make the 2019 finals. Bernie Truax doing well this year at 197. Lucas Davison is up 40 pounds in 2 years. Hidlay jumped two classes and performed well. These are dudes in their filling out years. It’s not remotely rare.

What you say about the NIL I completely agree with… I don’t like it at all either. Do you have any facts of Penn State cheating the system or is it all based off your own speculation. I’m sure if Iowa was winning titles year after year after year, you would not find any fault with anything that they do. Does Alabama cheat in football? And yes, Penn State does get a lot of top recruits… Who would not want to wrestle under Cale Sanderson. And the reason you have no problem with any of these other schools is because they’re not winning the titles like Penn State is… If Iowa state were break out in a couple years and win 8 of the next 10 NCAA championships, you’d find some thing to complain about them cheating….

Reactions: Goathead88
Tom Brands took 4th as a freshman at 126 and then won it 3 times at 134. Nathan Garrett placed at 125 and won it the next year at 133. Dake went up a weight class did a few times and did ok. Howard Harris never placed at 190 and moved up to Heavy in 1980 and won it. Pinned Bruce Baumgartner in the finals. Steve Marianetti (the guy who beat Lincoln M) Was a 134 his first year or two and did not place then eventually won it at 142.

These are just a few examples I can come up with. Now if you are saying no other single team has had both a guy move up to 197 and Heavy, that may be true. However, as you can see, many guys have moved up and won at higher weights.
Yes I was talking ONLY about 197 and Heavy. Moving up- at the top weight class is much harder and much less common. F*** st has done it with several athletes in the last 10 or so years! At least 3 have won titles doing so.
I mean, Cael Sanderson himself won his last title at 197 after winning his first 3 at 184. It's really not that uncommon
Wait what? not that uncommon and you use Sanderson as an example?!?!?! ummmm???
Heflin from 174 to 197 and Snyder from 197 to 285 a year or so apart.

Hell Derek White gained a lot more than Cassar to go from 197 to 285 and make the 2019 finals. Bernie Truax doing well this year at 197. Lucas Davison is up 40 pounds in 2 years. Hidlay jumped two classes and performed well. These are dudes in their filling out years. It’s not remotely rare.
Again, naming a few of the best does not make it uncommon. Also 2 you named won it all, and Synder is an ALL-time great! The other Cassar salad, not so much!
What you say about the NIL I completely agree with… I don’t like it at all either. Do you have any facts of Penn State cheating the system or is it all based off your own speculation. I’m sure if Iowa was winning titles year after year after year, you would not find any fault with anything that they do. Does Alabama cheat in football? And yes, Penn State does get a lot of top recruits… Who would not want to wrestle under Cale Sanderson. And the reason you have no problem with any of these other schools is because they’re not winning the titles like Penn State is… If Iowa state were break out in a couple years and win 8 of the next 10 NCAA championships, you’d find some thing to complain about them cheating….
Facts, well documented that "fat boy" flew the great Crailure in. Also well documented that he gave millions. Also well documented that F*** st had $660,000 in "camp expenses!!!" You also can not argue with the fact that F*** st just happens to get 5,6,7 times as many top ten recruits as any other team!

Does Alabama cheat??? NO Alabama has a 90+ MILLION with a M dollar football budget. How have they been doing as of late? What happened as of late? Do you know? What did other teams do???

If other schools were winning on a LEVEL field I would tip my hat to them!

There is a reason I do not follow much if any PRO sports. You ask a lot of questions, so here is another for you. Did the NE Patriots cheat? I am guessing you will have no clue about what I am even talking about but will be interesting to see!

• Haha
Reactions: Goathead88
"I bet NO ONE has EVER gone up in weight and EVEN AA'D!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE"

*gets many examples of people moving up and not only AAing, but winning it all*

"Well OBVIOUSLY those guys don't COUNT"

jfc
Congrats on taking something out of context, then adding to it you jerk off!!! It was one other school having both weight classes, 197, and Heavy.

Where did I say it's impossible?

Many examples, most NOT at the weights I said. Very rare for kids to move up to 197 and heavy. F*** st has done it far more times in the last 10 or so years then any other school.

Just sitting around bored while we all wait. That got me to day dreaming and trying to picture what Ironbird looks like in real life. The only thing I could come up with is this. Am I close?

It's actually really simple. Don't read or post here and you won't get your feelings hurt...

No Iowa trolls to deal with on their board, so they come to the cesspool for gratification. Lots of odd fetishes with PSU fans. "It's what they do..."

One thing we can all agree on, it's going to be a long week. Just ignore them.

It's actually really simple. Don't read or post here and you won't get your feelings hurt...
Truth just hurts …I get it…I actually enjoy reading here for all the laughs….some of the things that you guys say….😂😂😂…I’ve hovered on this board for awhile…and I do think some of you over here are logical and seem like you actually know what your talking about…but the rest of you….wow….bye for now…I gotta get back to my mom’s basement

Truth just hurts …I get it…I actually enjoy reading here for all the laughs….some of the things that you guys say….😂😂😂…I’ve hovered on this board for awhile…and I do think some of you over here are logical and seem like you actually know what your talking about…but the rest of you….wow….bye for now…I gotta get back to my mom’s basement
What an idiotic reply. It's amazing how some people are just arrogant A holes. Maybe you should figure out you are on a message board that focuses on the IOWA HAWKEYE WRESTLING PROGRAM. If you feel the need to visit have a little respect instead of shooting off your mouth like you're some Johnny badass. You contribute absolutely nothing, just want to stir crap up. Probably should just use the ignore feature but, I'm more of a punch back kind of guy than ignore.

He said Spencer was done on this board! Then when he wrestled at the ISU dual people called him out and he was like "my point stands, that wasn't the real Spencer."

Then Spencer went on to pin almost everybody in the top ten and we haven't heard from that clown about it again.
Until right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 00southpaw
Both kinda short, but brooks at 197 would be a disaster I believe because he might be shorter then Dizzy Dean? They both would need to go on the great Crailures special size gaining program too. Then the wanna be bandwagon F*** st fans would explain to us all once again how a kid was a certain weight for 4 years and then had a big growth spurt in his 20's!
You are a special idiot, aren't you?
How's your weekend?

Freaking idiot. Keep in mind Iowa's wrestling program has the history of cheating, not Penn State's.

Interesting that Cael could not get anything going at ISU, isn't it?

Cael won the B12 and was top 5 at NCAAs all three years he was there. That's a level of success that they hadn't had in at least 20 years before he got there and haven't had since he left.
Not completely true. Although you could argue KJ inherited a ton, he did have a 3rd place season right after Cael left, with 2 NCAA Champs.

Not completely true. Although you could argue KJ inherited a ton, he did have a 3rd place season right after Cael left, with 2 NCAA Champs.
No ISU coach has had that sort of three year run at any point in their ISU coaching career since at least the 80s, nor has any had that since, and those were Cael's only three years there. It's impossible to look at the immediate impact he had (which couldn't be sustained without him) and not give him credit for that.

Maybe reach out agin. Truax to PSU 97 is a rumor.
I don't think Penn State is going to go after Truax (unless Truax comes to them first, like Dean). If PSU does anything in the portal, it'll be a light weight since Howard's future is still a question, and they don't have a lot of other options (Braeden Davis, maybe, but they need to both improve 125 and replace 133). At 197, I'd guess they'll use Cochran until the guys like Barr and Mirasola come on board and assimilate into the lineup.

Brooks is skilled but NO WHERE near BoKnowsNuttin! He is not as tall either and I would bet a good amount against him 1) moving up and 2) winning it!

PLEASE- everyone get off the Hientz Ketchup kid!!! A) and most importantly-he should have lost the match had it been officiated fairly which it was not!!! B) the weight class is weak. c) He is the NEW F*** st wrestler to a T. Stand around stalling your ass off knowing full well the REFs won't call shit on the kitties. Then try and steal it in the end!

Now watch the brain dead bandwagon dumb asses chime in again!!! WAIT- before you do, lets just use FACTS!!!

4 returning national champions
Something like 6-7 number 1 or 2 seeds.

Now lets look at BONUS wins. I'll wait whilst you think of something stupid to say!
Is it too late to take your bet that Brooks won’t move up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT