ADVERTISEMENT

Bottoms Up to a Strong Day 2

It ain’t PSU we’re chasin’ — let’s hope our guys come together and have a strong day 2 on the backside. Leaders need to step up and support The (Ice) Man.

Bottoms up, fellaz, here’s to a relentless pursuit of points today!
Looking like we're only taking 9 to Nationals same as you guys. Cheer up, you might not be as far away from us as you think.

Looking like we're only taking 9 to Nationals same as you guys. Cheer up, you might not be as far away from us as you think.
I don’t need cheerin-up…Started celebrating a strong day early, now a few hours in. Gonna be a good one.
Enjoy your drama on your own board.

Reactions: Grip220
speculation is that starocci is done because he tweeted a thanks to penn state and that he is on to the next chapter. it’s in the other star thread
That doesn't make sense.

If he's done why did they not wrestle BearClaw? He certainly would have qualified for NCAA, even if they entered him as an alternate.

That doesn't make sense.

If he's done why did they not wrestle BearClaw? He certainly would have qualified for NCAA, even if they entered him as an alternate.

cael’s plan was to mff out of big tens and have carter go at nationals. carter apparently doesn’t like that plan and may not go along with it. my opinion is he will wrestle at nationals but it seems up in the air.

Tough one, if he wanted to go and felt he could then I kind of feel like he should’ve been allowed. I side with a wrestler wanting to compete but I do see from a coaching perspective as well.

cael’s plan was to mff out of big tens and have carter go at nationals. carter apparently doesn’t like that plan and may not go along with it. my opinion is he will wrestle at nationals but it seems up in the air.

Trouble in paradise???

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Trouble in paradise???

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles
Well, in some aspects we now know more about behind-the-scenes maneuvering of the PSU program than the home team.

And Bail actually did star a favor by announcing that holding him out was coaches decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT