ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

Colonoscopy doesn't realize that jew is a government and a religion both. They are one and the same. I had a Jewish person explain this to me.

Bwahahaha…. And there it ****ing is. Good damn this shit is embarrassing
I miss the days when there was a larger, more vociferous group of conservatives on this board who would absolutely roast shit like what you are replying to. Ironically, if anyone dare tries to “both sides” other topics, the leftists lose their collective shit.

Good times.

I miss the days when there was a larger, more vociferous group of conservatives on this board who would absolutely roast shit like what you are replying to. Ironically, if anyone dare tries to “both sides” other topics, the leftists lose their collective shit.

Good times.

It’s not a need for conservatives. It is a need for people that can look at things objectively.

Last edited:
What happened to protesters that got high and wanted peace and to get laid?

Imagine trying to have a conversation on any level in any environment with her. Better yet, imagine her if she shows up for an interview
Chis' well indoctrinated, abandoned daughter/thing...

Most of the conservatives on this board went away when Biden came in because it became illegal literally to be conservative. You will get thrown in jail from Hitler Biden. Ask Donald Trump

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX

Good times.

Far left whackos are flat out falling all over themselves to deflect this situation. It is right here in this very thread. I am embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris

Good times.
When it comes to shit like this the left's narrative is always "Well that's not really happening."

Antisemitism on campus? "Well that's not really happening."
Trouble at the border? "Well that's not really happening."
Boys playing girls sports? "Well that's not really happening."
Violent BLM protests? "Well that's not really happening."
Statues coming down? "Well that's not really happening."
Biden in severe cognitive decline? "Well that's not really happening."
Trump mentions the word "bloodbath" in regards to China the economy? OMG, he's calling for violence if he doesn't win the election!!! The end of Democracy is near!

You can’t be serious. “Media” is not covering anything. There are just as many leftist taking videos and posting them on X as there are right wingers. You just lack the ability to see things objectively.

If you don't think the media is covering these "violent" protests than you are the one who lacks the ability to see things objectively.

Allegedly Left Wing CNN had a guest on yesterday who called Jewish students that were participating in these protests tokens.

Reactions: Ree4
If you don't think the media is covering these "violent" protests than you are the one who lacks the ability to see things objectively.

Allegedly Left Wing CNN had a guest on yesterday who called Jewish students that were participating in these protests tokens.
Lol. You might want to sit this one out

They don't want them dead, they just want Israel to stop blowing up schools and hospitals.
Actually, they want to decide how the school spends its capital and where it should spend it and full amnesty for ruining an entire semester for every student at the school. Which is way dumber.

It’s actually Hamas that blew up their own hospital and blamed Israel. Darn facts…

Do some research before you start talking about facts....

Reactions: Ree4
Do some research before you start talking about facts....

Are you saying the Palestinians didn’t bomb their own hospital?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT