ADVERTISEMENT

College leftists go all Charlottesville and put the Jew Hate on Full Power

Never said Hamas wasn't a terrorist group. Difference is I can separate people from their leaders.
Is there? Point out the difference here. Maybe only the people celebrated when thousands of Americans died on 9/11.. Maybe the Hamas leaders were sad.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
There's FOUR in Congress!!! Now do the Republican Party. The SPEAKER is radical right. The freaking idiot MTG is one of the most powerful people in the country. They almost all bow to MAGA White Christian Nationalism. C'mon, man.
I think our country would greatly improve itself voting out the entire Squad as well as Boebert, MTG, Gaetz, and others. The rhetoric spewed by both sides and the unwillingness to work together impacts our society. As much as I thought Fetterman was a joke, he at least has some common sense and is not afraid to go against what many in his party stand for. We need more people like that in Congress. The weakness of our Government and the fractures of our country are on full display with the current elected POTUS and the leading GOP candidate.

Never said Hamas wasn't a terrorist group. Difference is I can separate people from their leaders. That's why I only criticize the IDF/Netanyahu and not Israeli citizens.
So all those those thousands of people wildly cheering as the murdered photographer was paraded through the streets were all part of Hamas?

I'm not sure how you infer the conversion part, but as to the prayer part, "so?"

About the only thing remarkable about it, i suppose, is that it's probably the first time i've seen anything suggesting that the protestors are anything other than garden variety leftist radicals.
It suggests that they're Tik Tok addled "follow or join anything different" Idiots.

• Haha
Wait everyone knows Hamas uses human shields. The suggestion that doctors/nurses/patients would be able to leave (if they are even in the condition to) is silly.
So they just live in the hospital and can’t leave? Are you reading what you are typing?

We get it, you hate Jews and love you some Hamas. Just admit it

Last edited:
  • Haha
How do you know that they're not long-practicing Muslims, practicing a relatively benign tenet of their faith?
They forgot to do it every day leading up to yesterday. Maybe that's the famous "Once a year" Muslim prayer I've been hearing so much about.

So what was this all for again? Divestment something or other? Such a memorable cause.

For most of them it was just a street party,.. Hang out, get high, get laid and oh yeah protest for something or other...

So they just live in the hospital and can’t leave? Are you reading what you are typing?

Hey dumbass if you haven't noticed there is a war going on and a lot of Gaza is rubble right now. So people are actually forced to live at the hospital.

Also if they are a patient that is either sick or being treated for injuries where do you want them to go besides a hospital?

Being critical of Netanyahu doesn't mean someone "hates jews".

Your hatred of Muslims is pretty apparent.

Reactions: BelemNole and Ree4
Hey dumbass if you haven't noticed there is a war going on and a lot of Gaza is rubble right now. So people are actually forced to live at the hospital.

Also if they are a patient that is either sick or being treated for injuries where do you want them to go besides a hospital?

I would stop engaging with these toolbags. They're clearly more interested in complaining about a few hurt feelings, despite the overwhelming peaceful nature of the protests, rather than the actual genocide that the US is helping to fund - all while cheering for state violence from a militarized police force for the dreadful crime of "trespassing" - gasp*

They are so deep in their rabbit holes that nothing you say will convince them that the deaths of tens of thousands of women and children aren't required. All human shields they say. They are incapable of separating innocent Palestinians from the terrorist organization Hamas as well as Israel from Judaism.

They try to equate "from the river to the sea" (a phrase that calls for freedom from oppression of two million Palestinians) as a call for hypothetical genocide, despite actual genocide occurring now. The people protesting the genocide are somehow the "bad guys".

These people are so bigoted that they don't have the ability to think critically or understand nuance. It's disgusting.

Reactions: WDSMHAWK

Muslims that kill Jews yes.

Sorry you hate Jews so much

Reactions: JimStarr777
palestine is not a place and palestinians are not a people. we got hamas terrorists going against the good guys in israel. the college idiots are pro terrorists

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Looks like Monday morning at Woodstock,.. minus Jimi and the mud.

Getting the perp walk. And before somebody says something, they should absolutely do it to the Patriot Front idiots too.

Ah, ihhawks impressive debate skills on display again. Well done sir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT