ADVERTISEMENT

Conference Brackets?

Horrible job the Big Ten is doing in promoting this. Try to find a website that will tell you what and when something is going on. Not media central type on site nor fan friendly information. Horrible job.

It has been terrible, I was looking to see what time it started and can not find anything. I will be on the road Saturday so I wanted to know when to tune in.

Originally posted by McCulloughd:
I'm surprised they don't have a basketball game on before the finals, Sunday. Maybe they do.
Ha! They do, Penn St at Minnesota at 12 noon, Finals 2:00 pm.

Originally posted by HIWILLE:

Originally posted by McCulloughd:

I'm surprised they don't have a basketball game on before the finals, Sunday. Maybe they do.
Ha! They do, Penn St at Minnesota at 12 noon, Finals 2:00 pm.

If that game goes into overtime my head will literally explode. Jesus, I'm having shortness of breath just thinking about it....
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Rutgers has not even made it out to Columbus. Flight yesterday was canceled out of Newark so they drove to Philly last night and will get on a plane this morning.

Originally posted by LetsGoRUwrestling:

Rutgers has not even made it out to Columbus. Flight yesterday was canceled out of Newark so they drove to Philly last night and will get on a plane this morning.
Sorry to hear that hope they make it ok..
This time of year weather can be a bitch.
Makes it hard on the guys cutting weight most likely work out today some depending on there arrival time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT