ADVERTISEMENT

Craig Robertson meets Ashli Babbitt

So we're good killing people who say things we disagree with now? Interesting. And to think the left pretends they care about law enforcement killing civilians. Hypocrites.
Killing people who brandish firearms and threaten assassination. Plus threaten LEO's after courtesy visits. Then pull a gun on them when being arrested. If he did all that. I'm good. Appears the only part unproven to the public yet. Is him pulling a gun before being arrested.

Understood. After Uvalde I want some verification at all times. I'm looking at the evidence prior to the body cam it all seems to point the FBI 's way. Unlike Uvalde there was a lot of things that weren't making sense from the start. Still feel if this points to a justified shooting. Some folks are still going to scream about freedom of speech and his disability. Hopefully I'm wrong.
I'm probably putting a little extra into this being the FBI admittedly. If clitsville Kansas doesn't have cameras I can kind of understand and if Steve shoots Bill on 16th street I kinda understand, but this is the FBI. They had a plan for what to do if the plan failed and had the best resources in the world.

If this dude legit thought he was going to one man army the FBI, I hope it is clear as day so the members of the FBI are clear with no ill will.

I'm probably putting a little extra into this being the FBI admittedly. If clitsville Kansas doesn't have cameras I can kind of understand and if Steve shoots Bill on 16th street I kinda understand, but this is the FBI. They had a plan for what to do if the plan failed and had the best resources in the world.

If this dude legit thought he was going to one man army the FBI, I hope it is clear as day so the members of the FBI are clear with no ill will.
Well they aren't coming out with some fantastical story or nothing to back them up yet. Will see hopefully it was justified.

He could've just joined a David Koresh/Jim Jones esqe cult and save us the trouble.

Sad troubled mind. He fell for lie hook, line and sinker.
Unfortunately there are tens of thousands more who think nothing of posting like this or calling up random bureaucratics and threatening their families.

Screenshot%202023-08-09%20at%205.27

Cracking Up Lol GIF
And there is your sign…pretty obvious how it went down…

Fify

Weird dynamic on this board, depending on who authorities kill

Not seeing it. I think most people here actually take the time to look at each situation and try to be objective about it. Not all of them mind you, some just reflexively go one way or another. This guy likely deserved it, I don’t think the FBI went into this planning to carry the guy out in a bag.

The family’s overreaction is likely out of guilt for not doing a better job of reeling him in from crazy town. They’re the ones most responsible for his death.

Not seeing it. I think most people here actually take the time to look at each situation and try to be objective about it. Not all of them mind you, some just reflexively go one way or another. This guy likely deserved it, I don’t think the FBI went into this planning to carry the guy out in a bag.

The family’s overreaction is likely out of guilt for not doing a better job of reeling him in from crazy town. They’re the ones most responsible for his death.
Bingo.

Cops gunning down an unarmed man trying to run away? I’m usually siding with the victim. If this guy (who already posted such) was armed and threatened their safety….I’m backing the blue.

So we're good killing people who say things we disagree with now? Interesting. And to think the left pretends they care about law enforcement killing civilians. Hypocrites.
You’re such a clod. Tell you what, why don’t you go out in Truth Social and make the same types of statements? Then you can explain to the authorities when they show up at your home or office how it’s all just a disagreement. Don’t answer the door with a gun in your hand.

I care very much about civilians being killed by LE and yes the footage should be released. I’m fairly confident we will see that the FBI was left with no great choices in this scenario.

Killing people who brandish firearms and threaten assassination. Plus threaten LEO's after courtesy visits. Then pull a gun on them when being arrested. If he did all that. I'm good. Appears the only part unproven to the public yet. Is him pulling a gun before being arrested.
And I'm guessing that's a given.

Reactions: TennNole17
And I'm guessing that's a given.
I also assume it’s a given.

It’s just foreign to me to champion anyones death- even if they’re shitheads.

To see so many (on either side) “another magat gone” vs “just comply” types- jc we’re essentially the audience in the Coliseum picking sides

Here’s some boobs, cheer up society

houstonhornet-boobs.gif

I also assume it’s a given.

It’s just foreign to me to champion anyones death- even if they’re shitheads.

To see so many (on either side) “another magat gone” vs “just comply” types- jc we’re essentially the audience in the Coliseum picking sides

Here’s some boobs, cheer up society

houstonhornet-boobs.gif
An example of a post improving dramatically.

Because a government organization that has cameras paid for by us taxpayers showed up at a dudes place before sunrise and killed him.

If they didn't have 3 letters on their chest they would be accused of murder.
Crazies will say the video was altered. It doesn’t appease the people you think it “needs” to be released for.

Glen Beck, Hannity, Tucker, etc are the real monsters. They need giant flashing lights on their content. Saying this is for entertainment purposes only.

FBI needs to release the footage.

He may be stupid, likely was, but the government doesn't get to show up at 6 am and start shooting without cameras anymore.
Why not? Do they (the FBI) have to be as stupid as an older, gun toting, MAGAt in order to deal with him? The old guy could have answered his door without toting his firearm.
Sorry whiskey if he was your relation...but you should have taken steps to keep him safe from himself.

He effed around and found out. Now we're supposed to believe he was some kind of angel.

No,.. at the moment I think we're being asked to believe that he was a 75 year old, 5'-4", 300 pound, cripple, who walked with a cane, played with guns, and talked a lot of stupid shit on social media, where he generally came off looking pretty unhinged,... we need the body-cam...

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT