ADVERTISEMENT

Craig Robertson meets Ashli Babbitt

So only you're allowed to play the imaginary projection games? I've literally posted twice in this thread that anyone who presents lethal force towards an arresting officer deserves to get shot. From that your dumbass infers I hope he wasn't armed? And I'm the one with reading comprehension problems...
You are a known purveyor of lies and bullshit. Why should I believe you this time?

Sure, you and Whiskey want to PRETEND you "hope" the guy fired a shot - but we've seen both of your schticks long enough to know you really, really, really want the FBI to look bad here.

We aren't buying your bullshit this time either.

You are a known purveyor of lies and bullshit. Why should I believe you this time?

Sure, you and Whiskey want to PRETEND you "hope" the guy fired a shot - but we've seen both of your schticks long enough to know you really, really, really want the FBI to look bad here.

Whoa.... I don't hope the guy fired a shot or not.

I hope the evidence is clear as shit and cannot be disputed.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers

JFC what a shit post. You have a reputation that dwindles with every garbage post like this. Do better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT