ADVERTISEMENT

Craig Robertson meets Ashli Babbitt

I agree. Was he refusing to relinquish his side arm? Threatening the agents in any way? There should be video.
No,.. at the moment I think we're being asked to believe that he was a 75 year old, 5'-4", 300 pound, cripple, who walked with a cane, played with guns, and talked a lot of stupid shit on social media, where he generally came off looking pretty unhinged,... we need the body-cam...

F3LhNgMX0AAXz72
Victim of FAFO

Nothing really more to say about the case.

He chose . . . poorly.

I don't think @TennNole17 is necessarily confused. I was tempted to make a post about it as well. In threads where a black man is killed by cops, it's mostly left leaning posters wanting to immediately see the cop footage, wanting details, etc. In this case, with a old white, heavily armed, MAGA man, the left leaning posters aren't really demanding that footage, BUT now a few on the right are demanding that footage.

It is kind of odd, but also totally predictable for HORT. I want to see the footage, and I fully think we'll all see that this ended up being brought on by the piece of shit that threatened assassinations on political figures.
I'm left-leaning and want all post-shooting footage from LEOs shared regardless of who the deceased is.

That is basic transparency and critically important in allowing taxpayers to know their government is acting within the boundaries of the law.

This footage, like footage from all LEO-involved shootings, should be released as soon as prudently possible within the confines of an ongoing investigation.

That said, given this guy's track record of clear and legitimate threats - including previous contact with law enforcement in which he said afterward publicly he considered killing them - it is absolutely zero surprise this outcome happened. Which I expect the eventually released footage to show.

No,.. at the moment I think we're being asked to believe that he was a 75 year old, 5'-4", 300 pound, cripple, who walked with a cane, played with guns, and talked a lot of stupid shit on social media, where he generally came off looking pretty unhinged,... we need the body-cam...
Don't agree. He full well knew what he was doing while playing tough guy MAGA assassin. Live, or in this case, with the consequences.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Killing people who brandish firearms and threaten assassination. Plus threaten LEO's after courtesy visits. Then pull a gun on them when being arrested. If he did all that. I'm good. Appears the only part unproven to the public yet. Is him pulling a gun before being arrested.
Right, so you're now good with LE killing people for their words and images they may post. Interesting but predictable take.

You’re such a clod. Tell you what, why don’t you go out in Truth Social and make the same types of statements? Then you can explain to the authorities when they show up at your home or office how it’s all just a disagreement. Don’t answer the door with a gun in your hand.

I care very much about civilians being killed by LE and yes the footage should be released. I’m fairly confident we will see that the FBI was left with no great choices in this scenario.
And you're an immoral hypocrite. We have cities burn down when an African American reaches for a cops gun and gets shot while doing so, but when a demented white Trumper gets killed you're all about confidently believing the fbi had no other choice.
At least I can say anytime a LE individual is threatened with lethal force during an arrest I'll support them using lethal force in return.
For all the lefties cheering this on, it clearly only depends on politics and race.

It wasn't just verbal threats
Yeah, it really was. Did he show up at a rally with a sniper rifle? Again, just based on his posts, the fbi, LE etc... 100% needed to pay him a visit and likely charge him. But those saying he deserved to die solely on his posts are being ridiculous.

Reactions: TennNole17
Yeah, it really was. Did he show up at a rally with a sniper rifle? Again, just based on his posts, the fbi, LE etc... 100% needed to pay him a visit and likely charge him. But those saying he deserved to die solely on his posts are being ridiculous.

He was armed when they tried to serve the warrant,.... which probably also means he aimed it. Granted we don't know that yet. But when LEOs tell you to drop your weapons, and you know they did, when they try to arrest you and you don't then that's on you.

Will you change your tune when the body cam footage shows what we all know what happened?

He was armed when they tried to serve the warrant,.... which probably also means he aimed it. Granted we don't know that yet. But when LEOs tell you to drop your weapons, and you know they did, when they try to arrest you and you don't then that's on you.

Will you change your tune when the body cam footage shows what we all know what happened?
No need to change my tune, I've always been consistent on this point. If you are a deadly threat to LE when they're trying to arrest you, then they should use deadly force if necessary. Will you and all others cheering this on change your tune on all police shooting from now on is the bigger question?

No need to change my tune, I've always been consistent on this point. If you are a deadly threat to LE when they're trying to arrest you, then they should use deadly force if necessary. Will you and all others cheering this on change your tune on all police shooting from now on is the bigger question?

That's how I've always been, just like this guy, Micheal Brown was not some innocent victim....this wasn't just free speech problem

And you're an immoral hypocrite. We have cities burn down when an African American reaches for a cops gun and gets shot while doing so, but when a demented white Trumper gets killed you're all about confidently believing the fbi had no other choice.
At least I can say anytime a LE individual is threatened with lethal force during an arrest I'll support them using lethal force in return.
For all the lefties cheering this on, it clearly only depends on politics and race.
Sure, I don't think anyone's cheering here.

Anyone trying to grab a LEO's gun likely deserves getting shot as well. See, no hypocrisy there. In each circumstance video evidence should be made available to see if it was a reasonable response to the situation. I'm more confident in this specific scenario because the agency was the FBI, not some backwater Mississippi PD.

And what cities burnt down exactly? I must have missed that Mr. Hyperbole.

Reactions: torbee
Sure, I don't think anyone's cheering here.

Anyone trying to grab a LEO's gun likely deserves getting shot as well. See, no hypocrisy there. In each circumstance video evidence should be made available to see if it was a reasonable response to the situation. I'm more confident in this specific scenario because the agency was the FBI, not some backwater Mississippi PD.

And what cities burnt down exactly? I must have missed that Mr. Hyperbole.
Deangelo and Whiskey DESPERATELY hope Fatty McShooty Maga didn't point his gun or fire a round.

I fear they will be gravely disappointed however.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Deangelo and Whiskey DESPERATELY hope Fatty McShooty Maga didn't point his gun or fire a round.

I watched the Ashlee Babbit shooting. The cops are telling her to back away, to stop, not to come through the window and she just keeps coming. They then shoot her. Open and shut case, I thought. She was clearly in the wrong and had ample opportunity to not get killed.

She’s still a hero and a martyr in MAGA circles.

The body cam footage isn’t going to change any minds.

Last edited:
You are now at the point of needing to find a graceful exit from this discussion.

Or...you can continue to get embarrassed.
Your choice.
Says Mitch? Blow me.

There is no law against being armed in your home in America.

I hope the video is as clear as day to stop any controversy.

Quite the contrary. I hope that if he did its clear as shit to put this to bed.

I want the answer, whatever it is, to be unquestionable.

I watched the Ashlee Babbit shooting. The cops are telling her to back away, to stop, not to come through the window and she just keeps coming. They then shoot her. Open and shut case, I thought. She was clearly in the wrong and had ample opportunity to not get killed.

She’s still a hero and a martyr in MAGA circles.

The body cam footage isn’t going to change any minds.
He was disabled and no way a threat if left alone. That will be the narrative. That and Craig took care of his blind son. Church goer etc etc.

And torbee doesn't care whether he did or not bc its a dead maga either way. A multi time felon gang member reaches for a gun and gets shot, it's time to defund the police and riot.
Another Law enforcement shooting hypocrite.

Reactions: TennNole17
And torbee doesn't care whether he did or not bc its a dead maga either way. A multi time felon gang member reaches for a gun and gets shot, it's time to defund the police and riot.
Another Law enforcement shooting hypocrite.
I see your reading comprehension has not improved a single iota. BAU.

I see your reading comprehension has not improved a single iota. BAU.
So only you're allowed to play the imaginary projection games? I've literally posted twice in this thread that anyone who presents lethal force towards an arresting officer deserves to get shot. From that your dumbass infers I hope he wasn't armed? And I'm the one with reading comprehension problems...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT