ADVERTISEMENT

DCI Special Agent Mark Ludwig……

Doesn't matter what criminal court decides. Civil court is what we are talking about. I don't see this fight happening in criminal court. It will be decided in civil court. Again, the State is going to pay

You seem overly passionate on this issue. Take a breath and wait for all the facts to come out.

And he wasn't charged.
So he received a punishment for no reason? Due to an illegal search without a warrant. The issue is, DCI could give us the info right now. however, they won’t. They will try to keep it hidden unless forced as they currently are in the legal process. Someone should just steal all their info and release it to the media. Seems fair.

ABLVV84zvNpsAype9UNmyZS7PMi-OuJyVpUeQKtMgM6_hslzATxXqJw9Kz8YW6do4ueqLH7uLBiMR73DKylhjQGjz3tC9QhB2JUxt1sYxy6sz1xCtz7vbvTyMvtGlA46eFV-tRKCPZpHQvC7uTTyTbWE9tR05HSZJj6bsggb3wCa6EXRuCOJAhBr8kSl-LWOiwOn_U6gHHgYzb_rn-KhuInwC5pAro658RfreV2G3ARff0X4RbUk8GCs7hVxVPA-w8eZtv4NC7Z1H07zB4PQNJRBUheS3pMHxTOQltwysvM6kV9jMCdZrse5bFGiO3wLON78ZW7Re5IqSs5P4yseq_xTJZGhgmlgi4SZf8OcoBmCNxMvaS60BK38nqXw0dPmJFwskQLuEifuML_r8QURey8Qax1JrylYDuuOaggyjzefKwgQWGUo2mqvFwwxu0HaNIpV6rKnE1NWMD2zWHJc5rPaTuYWZbGpiNBqZ7paaixuzJHxQ2dru_fXb9XLoX4LZK0t94ZoUPEnqhRMSHRss92qOPIjvXpCjPteZN3L_Xou5SGwYfWKrw4usoHT9kYat-uIATPY7FveQQs0AVYMWwS8faSZ6JFakalSGDbDKB8PBkebaUtM4wu4YKX-fwdq_Cc6nLV98N0hzyK9iSfC9Iy1_9OfX9jp5JzkdT_9szhHhXSjg1UKIRYzwGcLTwuIawuyegeHiCcdI9c6nJZHGC35NqLeByn5E2nU3vR1QI12E3FaF7SbYSZLly-2t_nQ4vxiduTKGsvw4qmAV4dlvJxM6KdtKSwH-BdtJygCoSTAbMohqKmM8SIbSuy0GOGxtFDlpdeHUJyrAoD_MjvKaCeFw8maWmafbVo1OFOi_i_tYMN5tXbBOKiVHmWe5ynYNLepiQclUHBw1OPcWCeto9Hc0fSm=w485-h273-s-no-gm

Who has determined it was an "illegal search"?
The courts in other decisions. It is clear you need a warrant to use geofence. We know there was no warrant for the initial geofence. I have no issues making that claim. I can make a conclusion before it is settled in Court. I don’t think there was ever a court case determining the earth was flat, so are you going to defend flat earthers when all the evidence is otherwise.? Why are you defending DCI so hard.

Add in DCI Mark Ludwig who said it was an illegal search.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
You think OJ should not have been found liable in a civil court to pay financial damages to the Estates of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman?

There are very good reasons why the burdens of proof are different in a civil courtroom and a criminal courtroom.
No actually I don't believe OJ should have been found liable nor should he have been forced to pay the estates of Nicole or Ron. He faced criminal charges and was found not guilty. This idea that someone should be found liable financially for something that couldn't be proven beyind a reasonable doubt on a criminal matter is not right. Especially when people are deliberately stepping around the criminal process because it is easier to prove civil liability.

People running around stating wirh certainty that OJ was convicted or Trump was convicted is a complete miscarriage of justice and allows people to ruin people where the standard is we feel it's more likely than not they did something wrong. The standards of evidence are also completely different and lack the protections of criminal court

This makes people feel better but it isn't right. This is another bite at an apple that should not occur.

Had a conversation last night with someone directly involved. This is way worse than what’s been released to the public. Law firms teaming up going after the state.

Alfredo Parrish said this last week -

“The public doesn’t realize how bad this is,” Parrish said. “The more they see through news reports…they’ll see.”

Boy was he correct

Had a conversation last night with someone directly involved. This is way worse than what’s been released to the public. Law firms teaming up going after the state.

Alfredo Parrish said this last week -

“The public doesn’t realize how bad this is,” Parrish said. “The more they see through news reports…they’ll see.”

Boy was he correct
I think this event might well lead to (an early) departure of Kim from the governorship and someone like Sand or another Democrat moving into the AGs office. Kim spoke “out of line” last Fall and that is out of character for her (I seldom agree with her politics but I do admire her ability to stay on task and under control)....Ms. Bird isn’t that popular anyway. I wouldn’t be surprised if some lawyers might go a little tough on the AGs office on this one....I’m thinking she doesn’t have a lot of close professional friendships in the Iowa bar.

No actually I don't believe OJ should have been found liable nor should he have been forced to pay the estates of Nicole or Ron. He faced criminal charges and was found not guilty. This idea that someone should be found liable financially for something that couldn't be proven beyind a reasonable doubt on a criminal matter is not right. Especially when people are deliberately stepping around the criminal process because it is easier to prove civil liability.

People running around stating wirh certainty that OJ was convicted or Trump was convicted is a complete miscarriage of justice and allows people to ruin people where the standard is we feel it's more likely than not they did something wrong. The standards of evidence are also completely different and lack the protections of criminal court

This makes people feel better but it isn't right. This is another bite at an apple that should not occur.
So the civil part of the system should be eliminated? Got it

How did the Estates of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson "deliberately step around the criminal process?" The Estates should not be able to hire legal counsel of their choice? They should not be able to issue discovery? They should not be able to gather testimony through depositions? A defendant in a civil trial shouldn't be forced to raise his/her right hand and tell the truth under oath, subject to vigorous cross-examination after he/she no longer faces the threat of incarceration/criminal conviction?

I could not disagree more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT