ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump is Awesome and Joe Biden Sucks - The New Republican Answer for Everything

Not in 1789., times change. In 250 years abortion will likely be known to be child murder. Do you support child murder? Times change.
I do not support child murder. A fetus is not a child. No matter what technology develops in the future you’ll never change the fact that today a fetus is not a child. Maybe in the future there will be a time in which a fetus at conception can be developed to life. Maybe my mind would change at that point.

Slavery was horrible in the 18th century and is horrible now.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
An affinity for authoritarianism has always been a trait of conservatives. Which is ironic given their supposed love of freedom and liberty.
For these authoritarian worshippers, freedom and liberty are wrapping yourself in a flag and stating the moronic expression ‘love it or leave it’.

It Doesn't sound like you've ever met a Republican and I don't want pain but I do want lower taxes, less regulation, a secure border, tough on crime policies, no DEI, no climate change bs, more individual freedom, a more forceful foreign policy and basically less government in my life.
Then you shouldn’t vote for Trump

So you are now projecting ahead 250 years, making a wild and unknown assumption, and trying to equate to today? Wow. Pretty sad attempt.
You think traveling back 200 years is reasonable but not traveling forward, huh?

For the record Lincoln would be a lib these days so the question in regards to him is dumb but I don't expect anything less from you
Dems were racists in 1865 just like are in 2023. Lincoln was a Republican no matter how much you try to forget it.

So true... Trump is a 'no brainer'... well said 🤣.
Wow - a felon in the White House doesn't bother you at all! You know don't you that even dishwashers, groundskeepers, and trash collectors can't get on the White House grounds if they're a convicted felon.

Wow - a felon in the White House doesn't bother you at all! You know don't you that even dishwashers, groundskeepers, and trash collectors can't get on the White House grounds if they're a convicted felon.
Whose the convicted felon?

The dems stopped reconstruction, founded the KKK, and passed Jim Crow laws. They haven't changed much but they call it DEI and anti-racism today.
I don't understand how it is possible to be this ignorant and stupid. How do you get through day to day life?

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
I don't understand how it is possible to be this ignorant and stupid. How do you get through day to day life?
Please provide one scintilla of evidence that anything I said was false, you can't because everything was 100% accurate.

Please provide one scintilla of evidence that anything I said was false, you can't because everything was 100% accurate.
The fact that it is irrelevant these days is all the fact I need dumbass. I don't mind admitting I'm liberal and would have been a republican in the 1860s. You think it is ammo that these facts prove your point but all they prove is you have no critical thinking skills and are a huge dumbass

He's old and has slowed down, but he's done a fairly decent job in the WH, even though all your right wing media sources state otherwise. Biden has been a breath of fresh air in comparison to the constant fire drill of the Trump Administration.
YHGTBSM

Not in 1789., times change. In 250 years abortion will likely be known to be child murder. Do you support child murder? Times change.
If we still have an advanced civilization in 250 years, most children will be genetically engineered and the embryos that aren't developing well enough will be discarded without a second thought.

That might even be true later this century.

Where do you stand on genetically engineering kids? If the genetic engineering significantly alters the original "person" would that also be the equivalent to murder?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT