ADVERTISEMENT

Duke finished 94th in total offense in 2023.

Likely still 10-2 with him as OC last season
Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Likely still 10-2 with him as OC last season
Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Disagree. You think they still lose to Minnesota at home? Penn State wasn't that great either, but when you literally can't do anything on offense it will eventually spiral out of control in a road environment like that.

No matter who we hire I think it's inevitable that KF's brain will melt once he's informed that you don't have to run the ball up the back of our G for a three-yard loss on first down.
I love that you pointed out the fact that said G got so beaten off the snap that he’s already 3 yards backwards!

Disagree. You think they still lose to Minnesota at home? Penn State wasn't that great either, but when you literally can't do anything on offense it will eventually spiral out of control in a road environment like that.
Oh forgot about that. Yeah 11-1.

Brian would have. If game 1 Hawks finished 90th in offense, and throughout the season ended 90th in offense, do you think Hawk fans would have been happy and Brian keeps his job?
I wouldn’t say happy but less furious for sure. Hawks clearly needed to move on and years into his system and ranking 90th shouldn’t have saved his job but it would’ve considering who has the say on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT