ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari clan

Please link a post where I had anything to do with that nonsense.
giggle-handsome-guy-covering-laughter-9wj1t5f07swl4c7e.gif

It’s been reported that Angelo will announce his commitment tomorrow on Flo. In the article I read he was very complimentary of Iowa and commented that he was recognized on campus by “everybody”. Says he’s been a fan of the Brands since he was a little kid. Also mentioned it was the only visit (Rutgers and Virginia the other two) he took with his brother Anthony. FWIW.

It’s been reported that Angelo will announce his commitment tomorrow on Flo. In the article I read he was very complimentary of Iowa and commented that he was recognized on campus by “everybody”. Says he’s been a fan of the Brands since he was a little kid. Also mentioned it was the only visit (Rutgers and Virginia the other two) he took with his brother Anthony. FWIW.
There was a picture on his and Anthony’s instagram, looked like outside Terry’s house, with Mstar,Terry, Angelo, Anthony, dad, AND AJ. He must have also come with them, it was just kept quiet. I had to laugh because AJ had dress pants on an no shirt 😂😂. That guy goes without a shirt as much as Randy from trailer park boy!

There was a picture on his and Anthony’s instagram, looked like outside Terry’s house, with Mstar,Terry, Angelo, Anthony, dad, AND AJ. He must have also come with them, it was just kept quiet. I had to laugh because AJ had dress pants on an no shirt 😂😂. That guy goes without a shirt as much as Randy from trailer park boy!
Or maybe it was taken in another state like Texas

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT