ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari clan

Great point, it obviously did scare him off. People are acting like they are the Manson family. How about we get them to commit, then give them a chance to screw up before we crucify them.
appropriate wording…”let’s give them a chance to screw up”. not like they haven’t already had chances that they took advantage of. had always thought we would not do what ps did to win a championship but appears I was wrong.

Reactions: el dub
appropriate wording…”let’s give them a chance to screw up”. not like they haven’t already had chances that they took advantage of. had always thought we would not do what ps did to win a championship but appears I was wrong.
It has been a week since Angelo rolled into town and not a peep. This must be a tough decision for him, so all of them landing in the same place must not be a slam dunk.

you’ve never seen slap shot??? with Paul Newman ???????
song GIF
One of my all-time fave scenes above 👍

Whatever you say Chief
You can't just state something without backing it up. Don't confusing not wanting the package deal with not wanting Angelo. It's obvious that many on this board cannot take any criticism of TnT or the program itself. It's really too bad.

You can't just state something without backing it up. Don't confusing not wanting the package deal with not wanting Angelo. It's obvious that many on this board cannot take any criticism of TnT or the program itself. It's really too bad.
You know nothing of my TNT thoughts…don’t act like you do. You talk out of your ass like nobody’s business. I don’t know you but am fairly certain you are never wrong, narcissitic, and childish. Congratulations on a job well done.

You know nothing of my TNT thoughts…don’t act like you do. You talk out of your ass like nobody’s business. I don’t know you but am fairly certain you are never wrong, narcissitic, and childish. Congratulations on a job well done.
How do I talk out of my ass? Please provide examples. Edit: I assume you won't and will just come back with another insult. I am used to it here.

Many poster have stated that they want no Ferraris. That would include Angelo.
Who? Seriously. I have only seen one poster say they don't want Angelo. I have seen plenty say they don't want the package deal. I personally want Angelo on the team.

How do I talk out of my ass? Please provide examples. Edit: I assume you won't and will just come back with another insult. I am used to it here.
Reread my 1st sentences d then find something I posted homering for TnT. I will patiently wait

Don't bother, he's an off topic troll that gets off on arguing with strangers. Very likely not even a hawkeye wrestling fan.

Please reread your post slowly and then my response. It has a 10% chance of you connecting the dots correctly. Feel for you bud
Wut? Come on. This is hilarious. After last night I really wonder if English is even thought in Iowa schools anymore.

Nice back pedal. Guarantee virtually everyone would read it the same way I did. Take the time be more deliberate and articulate. Would save you unnecessary arguments.

Remember innocent till proven guilty! Oh wait not in america anymore
Not in my ‘Merica…

Lol I watched a movie in Spanish the other night and heard a new (to me) joke.

Translation: “Poor Mexico… So far from God and so close to the United States..”

Reactions: natchrlman
Sorry… I’ll continue casting stones. We are all entitled to our opinions… mine is much closer to “this should never have even been entertained” than to “let this play out.” Because if this doesn’t play out right…and it very likely will not… this is a devastating blow to the program. IMO it’s absolutely not worth the risk.
I sure hope you are not a warden.

Everybody has a hand out nowadays. Just keeping the horseshoe upright. I always say no at first. Then I decide.
Sounds like a great rap verse.

Everybody has a hand out
Nowadays
Just keeping the horseshoe upright
can make me feel uptight,
So I always say no at first
and then I can de-cide.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
lots of verifiable facts there. “It’s safe to say”, ”it’s pretty clear”, ”you didn’t like all your teammates”, and a photo. ok, that makes everything crystal clear.
You reply with this and literally the next post is you demonizing the Ferarri bros. You must have a lot of verifiable facts on both AJ and Anthony’s cases, right?

If you’re going to respond to a post over a week later, at least don’t make yourself look like such a hypocritical moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT