ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari clan

You reply with this and literally the next post is you demonizing the Ferarri bros. You must have a lot of verifiable facts on both AJ and Anthony’s cases, right?

If you’re going to respond to a post over a week later, at least don’t make yourself look like such a hypocritical moron.
when did I ”demonize” them? when I suggested the family already had a number of chances? think those facts are indisputable. I try to never revert to name calling but some on here seem to have no problem doing it.

Reactions: el dub
https://www.flowrestling.org/articl...has-narrowed-his-commitment-list-to-3-schools

Narrowed from 5 schools down to 3. Wisconsin and Iowa State, you were the weakest links - goodbye.

Iowa, Virginia Tech, and Rutgers remain.

Hoping that he doesn't view Iowa as being 'forced' to a non-ideal weight class.

---
From the article:

"If he goes to Rutgers or Virginia Tech, he’ll likely wrestle at 174 lbs, but at Iowa, he would probably be a 184-pounder."

"Iowa was also the only campus Angelo visited with his brother Anthony who committed to the Hawks in March. While Angelo emphasized that his college commitment decision is an individual one, not a family decision, he does like the idea of competing alongside his older brother Anthony, and if NCAA champ AJ Ferrari gets back to college wrestling, Angelo would love having him as a teammate as well."
---

And now, the next round of visits! (JK - hope he decides soon)

Last edited:
Reactions: TarpHawk
https://www.flowrestling.org/articl...has-narrowed-his-commitment-list-to-3-schools

Narrowed from 5 schools down to 3. Wisconsin and Iowa State, you were the weakest links - goodbye.

Iowa, Virginia Tech, and Rutgers remain.

Hoping that he doesn't view Iowa as being 'forced' to an non-ideal weight class.

---
From the article:

"If he goes to Rutgers or Virginia Tech, he’ll likely wrestle at 174 lbs, but at Iowa, he would probably be a 184-pounder."

"Iowa was also the only campus Angelo visited with his brother Anthony who committed to the Hawks in March. While Angelo emphasized that his college commitment decision is an individual one, not a family decision, he does like the idea of competing alongside his older brother Anthony, and if NCAA champ AJ Ferrari gets back to college wrestling, Angelo would love having him as a teammate as well."
---

And now, the next round of visits! (JK - hope he decides soon)
With respect to the author, Angelo isn't going to be forced to wrestle anywhere weightwise no matter where he goes. TnT have never let that stuff be an issue during recruiting or when guys are in the room. The best wrestler will wrestle at the weight class. I like Arnold but Angelo is on another level.

• Haha
Reactions: wrestlecrazy
With respect to the author, Angelo isn't going to be forced to wrestle anywhere weightwise no matter where he goes. TnT have never let that stuff be an issue during recruiting or when guys are in the room. The best wrestler will wrestle at the weight class. I like Arnold but Angelo is on another level.
Both are young and could grow. In a few years neither may want the cut to 174. PSU always seems to find a way to work around log jams at many weights, so I’m sure we could keep two guys happy. Angelo could end up 197 even.

when did I ”demonize” them? when I suggested the family already had a number of chances? think those facts are indisputable. I try to never revert to name calling but some on here seem to have no problem doing it.
I’ll name call when it’s warranted. Again, next time you respond to a conversation that took place over a week ago, maybe think it through before hitting Post reply. You want to give Mr. Chittum the benefit of the doubt but seem to think you have the Ferraris bros figured out. Again, that’s hypocritical.

Last thing, from what I’ve heard from people I trust, everything I’ve said about Mr. Chittum in this thread is indisputable. The man loves to have total control over everything and everyone in his life.

Reactions: hlstone
As you continue to argue with him about the use of the word "whole". Birds of a feather I guess. This thread was going great until you two started your shit ;)
Try following the discussion. "Whole" had nothing to do with it....or better yet, take your own advice and don't argue with strangers if you get butt hurt so easily.

• Haha
I’ll name call when it’s warranted. Again, next time you respond to a conversation that took place over a week ago, maybe think it through before hitting Post reply. You want to give Mr. Chittum the benefit of the doubt but seem to think you have the Ferraris bros figured out. Again, that’s hypocritical.

Last thing, from what I’ve heard from people I trust, everything I’ve said about Mr. Chittum in this thread is indisputable. The man loves to have total control over everything and everyone in his life.
you name call when “you” decide it’s warranted??? someone doesn’t agree with, off you go…got it. you decide the time frame here as well? as far as the Chittum family I know nothing about them and not giving them the benefit of anything. just find it curious that now that one family does get the benefit of the doubt but the other doesn’t. nope, it’s not curious it’s actually hilarious.

when you become the moderator you can tell me when and what you find acceptable for me to post until them I will remain civil and post accordingly.

Hell 2 the NO
Take all 3 and see what happens. Iowa runs a clean program leave it to the athletes to make or break their opportunity. Without a doubt AJ need some adjusting but hes also good for the sport if he gets his shit together and grows up. THIS IS ASSUMING HE IS CLEARED. He was an 18/19 yr old phenom in a sport that has fans that unfortunately idolize these guys and puts them on a pedestal. Im guessing not one of you naysayers have ever had accomplishments or accolades at age 18/19 like AJF or in your life. Takes a special person to manage that fame right especially with poor guidance from parents. Good chance they will figure it out. If not its not on the program or coaches. Its on these young adults.

Take all 3 and see what happens. Iowa runs a clean program leave it to the athletes to make or break their opportunity. Without a doubt AJ need some adjusting but hes also good for the sport if he gets his shit together and grows up. THIS IS ASSUMING HE IS CLEARED. He was an 18/19 yr old phenom in a sport that has fans that unfortunately idolize these guys and puts them on a pedestal. Im guessing not one of you naysayers have ever had accomplishments or accolades at age 18/19 like AJF or in your life. Takes a special person to manage that fame right especially with poor guidance from parents. Good chance they will figure it out. If not its not on the program or coaches. Its on these young adults.
I’m surprised Angelo talked about how he thought V tech and Rutgers had nice new facilities, but didn’t mention a word about our new top of the line facility under construction, which should be ready to roll by the time he gets here.

Can someone start a new thread on this and stay on topic - which IMO is are they coming here and when. I know Anthony is a Hawk - and I know AJ's deal needs sorted out. There seems to be a lot of lawyers on this board - perhaps stay in your lane and quit throwing out legal opinions and hope they stick.

Welp. that didn't take long. But hey, the company line is the company line.

Congrats to Tom and Bobby Tomsbottom. Idiots.
Pretty sure this is made up. I just googled his insta and didn’t see anything. Way to jump the gun and believe a dude with 10 total posts. Come on man your bias towards this decision is showing a little to much me thinks.

Pretty sure this is made up. I just googled his insta and didn’t see anything. Way to jump the gun and believe a dude with 10 total posts. Come on man your bias towards this decision is showing a little to much me thinks.

IG story - doesn't stay up long. Plus, he deleted it. Video showed his face. The dad saying he got "hacked" has nothing to do with it (and is more than likely a straight up lie).

The video showed his face. But hey, he's a changed man.

Popcorn.gif

Flexing, butthole-showing winners. The drama is unbearable.

Both the Ferraris and GIA posts....
Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

It has been a week since Angelo rolled into town and not a peep. This must be a tough decision for him, so all of them landing in the same place must not be a slam dunk.
I could be way off base here, but I was assuming he's waiting to see if Anthony gets admitted here before committing. He has no deadline to commit this early and perhaps doesn't want to change commitments.
You know nothing of my TNT thoughts…don’t act like you do. You talk out of your ass like nobody’s business. I don’t know you but am fairly certain you are never wrong, narcissitic, and childish. Congratulations on a job well done.
That would explain some of his obsession with this thread. Two narcissists can't get along, and we know A.J. fits that bill perfectly.
Says the asshole not even part of this disagreement.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the guy you were quoting, even though he quoted you. He was on your side until you turned him with this statement.
Sorry, I decided not to comment on this quote, but it won't let me erase your name, just the quote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT