ADVERTISEMENT

GimmeRed Life Update

I have been reading it like "gimmer-ed" this whole time. This is going to be an adjustment.
Yep Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Make note of that for when we film our HROT documentary and have to cast him.

We should all aim to be bigger and better people, jwolf. Calling people useless isn't going to help you to that end.
Sure it can. Sometimes it takes a bigger and better person to point out what is wrong in the world.

And what’s wrong includes you not being banned, and the moderator not doing his job. If he helps correct both of those things, this would be a better place… And he would have directly contributed to that.

So thanks @JWolf74 for saying the things that need said.

Wow what a day! So, just to share a bit about myself, something that I haven't mentioned to the board, So, several months ago, I made an offer to my plant manager to give up my Dayshift Shift lead job and move to the 3-11 shift as a Senior Quality Lab Tech. The issues we were having was we were bleeding scrap dollars because of a serious lack of experience on that shift and had no way to offer support. The change was finally made the first of this month. So with this change, my normal work hours will be 3PM to 11PM. However, there was a need for a bit of training, so I'm working a split shift, going in at noon and working until I feel comfortable that I'm not needed.

So imagine my surprise to come home and find that I'm the subject of a 5 page attack in a locked thread. WTF @kwik44 ? Locked but not deleted? I can't respond? @Scruddy is allowed to call me Retarded and still is a poster? @Phenomenally Frantastic is allowed to totally misrepresent my journey as the parent of a Trans child? I can assure you neither would stand face to face with me and say that.

So, for those who stood up and defended me, and for those who called the trash out, thank you! Some of you even have a different position than I do, and still called the trash out. That says a lot about you!

For those of you that have never heard of our journey and the trials of being a parent, I've been as open as I could be, we have always taken a slow and informed approach to every treatment. My child, assigned Female at birth went through some serious struggles at the onset of puberty, Went through several years of therapy, many visits with medical professionals treated the anxiety, depression, and insomnia for years before even approaching the Gender Dysphoria. I've had conversations with them that I never thought I would have with a child. But contrary to what the trash would have you believe, my child is 19, a Freshman in College, made the Presidents list for their first semester, and also is a fully intact biological female, tits and all. They are on hormones which has helped the tremendously. As a surprise baby, they have been the most challenging, most rewarding pain in my ass I could have imagined. If I had the power to change them, I would not change one thing.

Now as some of you remember, I have 6 kids n total, My oldest is going through a divorce right now, it been a challenge. We are in contact multiple time a day most days. He hurts, but we'll work through this as a family. My Number 3 son just got a nice promotion and raise, as to be expected, his car kinda crapped out at 225,000 miles, he'll come up with car, but the timing could be better. My number 4 son, like my youngest deals with depression. Hs is seasonal, and the winters are brutal for him. He also owns a moving company in Omaha and the housing market has tanked and the business is pretty bad right now. He has lad the crew off and is running freight to keep the business afloat. The problem he has had is with the emissions on his truck. For him, it can seem like the universe is against him and the things that should be simple become impossible. Again, we are in contact daily, but it really sucks to be 4 hours away from a child who need you.

So if any of you would like to take a shot at me as a parent, at any of my 5 straight, cisgender kids, or my non-binary child, please try to do it when I could respond in the morning, or try not to be such an ass that I can respond late at night.

And just to piss off the rest of you who haven't figured out that the Red in Gimmered is for the Huskers and to provide you with a real reason to hate me.

GBR!!!!!
Thanks for sharing.

It’s a shame the hateful asshats are still allowed to post their drivel on here, but hopefully you see they are a pathetic and mean spirited minority and their kind are diminishing with every generation, hence their increasingly hysterical and unhinged behavior. They know their time is up.

Sure it can. Sometimes it takes a bigger and better person to point out what is wrong in the world.

And what’s wrong includes you not being banned, and the moderator not doing his job. If he helps correct both of those things, this would be a better place… And he would have directly contributed to that.

So thanks @JWolf74 for saying the things that need said.
Aw, don't be so hateful my guy.

Thanks for sharing.

It’s a shame the hateful asshats are still allowed to post their drivel on here, but hopefully you see they are a pathetic and mean spirited minority and their kind are diminishing with every generation, hence their increasingly hysterical and unhinged behavior. They know their time is up.

I agree.

I dont do it here, Since I am an alone empty nester I fill my 2 dogs ears with non stop racial slurs every night.

Reactions: Scruddy
Can I ask what it is that draws you here? Don’t take offense to the question. I asked the Noles the same thing. They are more or less here because their Rivals site sucked…
Please don't change a thing. As a Husker fan on an Iowa board, I have thick skin. I just save the fun for game week.
I got asked that a lot over the years because I post over on the Gator Board. Goldie, SeaPa and a few others post over there too. Not sure why they do, but my best friend was a Gator and when he died I just kind of wound up over there and stayed. That was over 20 years ago. I still post there.

Can I ask what it is that draws you here? Don’t take offense to the question. I asked the Noles the same thing. They are more or less here because their Rivals site sucked…
Someone had linked a thread from Bullies about his visit back to Iran. It was pretty interesting. This was before anyone knew who Obama was. been here every since.

What I mean is it is absolute bullshit that you are still able to post here. You would never bring that shit to my face, but if you did it would end very badly for you. We are a close family.
You use the R word and think you're morally better than me for using it against you? Is that an actual take? Nobody is scared of you bro, stop the fake tough guy act.

You use the R word and think you're morally better than me for using it against you? Is that an actual take? Nobody is scared of you bro, stop the fake tough guy act.
Of course you're not scared of me because you're too gutless to say shit like that to people's face. You need to hide behind a keyboard.
I'm a pretty genuine guy, I'll call you out here I'll call you out in person. You're trash.

Of course you're not scared of me because you're too gutless to say shit like that to people's face. You need to hide behind a keyboard.
I'm a pretty genuine guy, I'll call you out here I'll call you out in person. You're trash.
Cool story, bro. Call anyone else a retard today? You absolute stand up human, you..

He has no points. He’s a shit eater who just regurgitates the shit he eats. Nothing more, nothing less.
He has views that other people have, he just expresses them in a more inhumane and toxic manner, throwing in ad hominem attacks as well( seems like all of political threads devolve to that)

He has views that other people have, he just expresses them in a more inhumane and toxic manner, throwing in ad hominem attacks as well( seems like all of political threads devolve to that)
Like I said - a regurgitating shit eater.

He brings zero value to this online community.

As someone who’s been called some REALLY bad names and totally trashed on this board you just learn to use a shovel to give it right back. And the put the person on ignore.

Sorry for being a jerk to you gimmered.

Only comment I will make in this thread.

Aw, don't be so hateful my guy.

I'm admittedly not sure what you're trying to say here, sir

Cool story, bro. Call anyone else a retard today? You absolute stand up human, you..

Wow what a day! So, just to share a bit about myself, something that I haven't mentioned to the board, So, several months ago, I made an offer to my plant manager to give up my Dayshift Shift lead job and move to the 3-11 shift as a Senior Quality Lab Tech. The issues we were having was we were bleeding scrap dollars because of a serious lack of experience on that shift and had no way to offer support. The change was finally made the first of this month. So with this change, my normal work hours will be 3PM to 11PM. However, there was a need for a bit of training, so I'm working a split shift, going in at noon and working until I feel comfortable that I'm not needed.

So imagine my surprise to come home and find that I'm the subject of a 5 page attack in a locked thread. WTF @kwik44 ? Locked but not deleted? I can't respond? @Scruddy is allowed to call me Retarded and still is a poster? @Phenomenally Frantastic is allowed to totally misrepresent my journey as the parent of a Trans child? I can assure you neither would stand face to face with me and say that.

So, for those who stood up and defended me, and for those who called the trash out, thank you! Some of you even have a different position than I do, and still called the trash out. That says a lot about you!

For those of you that have never heard of our journey and the trials of being a parent, I've been as open as I could be, we have always taken a slow and informed approach to every treatment. My child, assigned Female at birth went through some serious struggles at the onset of puberty, Went through several years of therapy, many visits with medical professionals treated the anxiety, depression, and insomnia for years before even approaching the Gender Dysphoria. I've had conversations with them that I never thought I would have with a child. But contrary to what the trash would have you believe, my child is 19, a Freshman in College, made the Presidents list for their first semester, and also is a fully intact biological female, tits and all. They are on hormones which has helped the tremendously. As a surprise baby, they have been the most challenging, most rewarding pain in my ass I could have imagined. If I had the power to change them, I would not change one thing.

Now as some of you remember, I have 6 kids n total, My oldest is going through a divorce right now, it been a challenge. We are in contact multiple time a day most days. He hurts, but we'll work through this as a family. My Number 3 son just got a nice promotion and raise, as to be expected, his car kinda crapped out at 225,000 miles, he'll come up with car, but the timing could be better. My number 4 son, like my youngest deals with depression. Hs is seasonal, and the winters are brutal for him. He also owns a moving company in Omaha and the housing market has tanked and the business is pretty bad right now. He has lad the crew off and is running freight to keep the business afloat. The problem he has had is with the emissions on his truck. For him, it can seem like the universe is against him and the things that should be simple become impossible. Again, we are in contact daily, but it really sucks to be 4 hours away from a child who need you.

So if any of you would like to take a shot at me as a parent, at any of my 5 straight, cisgender kids, or my non-binary child, please try to do it when I could respond in the morning, or try not to be such an ass that I can respond late at night.

And just to piss off the rest of you who haven't figured out that the Red in Gimmered is for the Huskers and to provide you with a real reason to hate me.

GBR!!!!!
I missed the drama somehow but rest assured, I've got your back in regard to your kids. Your choice for fan support isn't Duke so that's ok, too.

Reactions: ping72

GBR!!!!!
No idea what went on in the threads, but you shouldn't bring your kid up in context of a political topic on a message board and then not expect others to do the same in argument against your position.

You brought them into the fray.

Granted, it's different if they're taking personal shots at you or your kid.

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT