ADVERTISEMENT

Hailey Van Lith

If so, that team will certainly be one of the favorites to win it all. Will be interesting to see how it plays out & if there’s any drama with who gets the most publicity between her & Reese.

It's amazing how any player would ever trust Kim Mulkey.

Mulkey recently admitted that she has not reached out to Britney Griner after Griner was released from the Russian prison. That's all you need to know about Kim. She's all for herself; her players are a means to her wealth and gain.

Who can out-ghetto who on that one.
fine ai yazawa GIF

Looks like it.

LSU will be the presumptive favorites to win it all next year. But remember, don't criticize LSU or Ms. Reese next season! The internet says we are not allowed to talk negatively about them.

I think UConn will be the favorites with Bueckers back. LSU and Iowa had nice tourney runs while not even being 1 seeds, but I don't think either would be an odds on favorite to repeat regardless who won that game. Nor would South Carolina be the favorite again losing so many players.

I think UConn will be the favorites with Bueckers back. LSU and Iowa had nice tourney runs while not even being 1 seeds, but I don't think either would be an odds on favorite to repeat regardless who won that game. Nor would South Carolina be the favorite again losing so many players.
UCLA may jump Iowa now with the addition of Betts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT