ADVERTISEMENT

I told you so…

I enjoy a good discussion as much as anyone. I have to say though, I’m really not all that interested in Penn State fans’ reactions to events in Iowa athletics, and it seems strange that some of the most prolific posters on this board are not even Iowa fans

how hypocritical….. a hawkeye wrestler gets arrested, that’ a negative but you have no problem defending AJ. why not just admit your only concern is winning at any cost and any risk.
Hey dipshit, tell me when I defended AJ!

you seem to have the same language/mannerism as AJ.
Whatever lol
Seriously nice try on deflecting the fact you made a post that is false.
You replied back to a statement I made on how Rathjen could get respect off the mat, and you commented back with this garbage.

Whatever lol
Seriously nice try on deflecting the fact you made a post that is false.
You replied back to a statement I made on how Rathjen could get respect off the mat, and you commented back with this garbage.
i replied to your post singling out Rathjen for being arrested alluding it was comparable….nothing else

i replied to your post singling out Rathjen for being arrested alluding it was comparable….nothing else
I was responding to a post that asked why Rathjen wasn’t getting respect. I didn’t single out Rathjen, I answered a question with facts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT