ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs OSU

edquinn06

HR All-American
Sep 25, 2014
IA-IL-WI
25- dec drake 3-0
33-not sure what Iowa is doing here. I’ll say Teske goes and it’s major for fix 3-4
41- dec woods 6-4
49- dec Rathjen 9-4
57- dec Franek 12-4
65- Osu guy has looked good this year. I’ll go dec osu 12-7
74- dec PK 15-7
84- I think Gabe goes. Til I see it I’ll go with Plott 15-10
97- dec Glaizer 18-10
285- Hope Kueter goes. No point saving him for 5 years down the road. Til he beats a solid guy I’ll go with Osu here 18-13 Iowa

125: Toss Up
133: Adv Fix, bonus possible.
141: Adv Woods by a little? IDK, these guys are going in opposite directions lately
149: Toss Up (one of the best matchups of the dual)
157: Adv Franek. Not by much, though
165: Toss Up (maybe very slight advantage Olejnik)
174: Toss Up/slight adv PK (another one of the more intriguing matchups)
184: Adv Plott (+ bonus vs Riggins)
197: Toss Up (Surber is a big milestone match for Glazier)
HWT: Adv Doucet

This is another one that will come down to who wins the toss-ups. Should be a great match. I'll guess 17-15 for Ok St based on bonus at 133 and possibly 184, but either team could easily win this one.

It is gonna be a dogfight. The Okies are a tough dual team. I predict a lot of low scoring toss up matches that will come down to a final 30 seconds takedown on the edge of the mat. Who gets those is the question. Should be a good atmosphere. Great tuneup for B10s for the Hawks.

Last edited:
25- dec drake 3-0
33-not sure what Iowa is doing here. I’ll say Teske goes and it’s major for fix 3-4
41- dec woods 6-4
49- dec Rathjen 9-4
57- dec Franek 12-4
74- dec PK 15-7
97- dec Glaizer 18-10
285- Hope Kueter goes. No point saving him for 5 years down the road. Til he beats a solid guy I’ll go with Osu here 18-13 Iowa
I see it pretty much like you except I have Travis getting the Okie special against Franek.

However, Iowa/Okie almost never goes chalk. There are a number of matches that could be very close.

Also, Rathjen was limping noticeably when he came off Sunday. VV3 could get a rematch against his old team.

This one is too close to call IMO.

I see it pretty much like you except I have Travis getting the Okie special against Franek.

However, Iowa/Okie almost never goes chalk. There are a number of matches that could be very close.

Also, Rathjen was limping noticeably when he came off Sunday. VV3 could get a rematch against his old team.

This one is too close to call IMO.
I 83% think you see VV.

Reactions: Huck
Nice if VV gets a chance at his former team. However, we lost a chance of the ncaa wrestling meet of the year to see if only AJ was there to go against his former team. Oh well, next year in Carver will be just as entertaining.

Reactions: west2east
Nice if VV gets a chance at his former team. However, we lost a chance of the ncaa wrestling meet of the year to see if only AJ was there to go against his former team. Oh well, next year in Carver will be just as entertaining.
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Caitlin going to need to finish off those Illini in quick fashion so we can get right to the meet on time on FS1. Cause Im going to have a hard time bad mouthing any round ball game that has Caitlin involved.

25- dec drake 3-0
41- dec woods 6-4
49- dec Rathjen 9-4
57- dec Franek 12-4
74- dec PK 15-7
97- dec Glaizer 18-10
Woods will need to be on his game. Likely VV here and a toss up. A ton of matches that could go either way.

Hope Teske goes. He has better shot of keeping this close than Schreiver.
Cali has had some tough outings recently, hope he can get on track before tourneys.
Gabe should for sure go, who cares if he takes a loss against #2. If he should win, were back into the pull the shirt convo.
Would like to see Keuter another time. He actually battled Kerkvleit pretty good last time out. I wonder if there isnt wrestle offs for Iowa Hwy postseason. Him and Hill both look solid.

Okie State leads the series 29-25-2. Let's go Hawks and continue to chip away at this. We can't win it all this year but we can continue to try and right this wrong.

Reactions: Trapper85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT