ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time to fully, 100%, without caveat, get behind Biden’s re-election

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said THIS MORNING in another thread I won’t be voting for RFKJr.
You can question my “senility” all you want. Interesting you’re so willing to question MINE but you don’t question the senility of either of those old men, who BTW are several years older than me?
It’s because you have nothing else and thus you’re resorting to a personal insult.
Exactly. The personal insult is your go to.

They think he won in 2020 and it was stolen by Biden, liberals, the media, election officials, and the courts. They think that January 6th was not an attempt at a coup and was instead a response to the aforementioned stolen election, therefore patriotically-justified. The 7 or 8 dozen felony charges against him in the last 3 years are a media/political/court-induced attempt to keep him out of office again like they did in 2020.

This is about owning the liberals that they think have stolen the country from them. The ends justify the means in their eyes, no matter what Trump's policies are.
They wouldn’t care if libs were executed. I’m 100% convinced that if Trump had the Democrats in Congress shot, almost none would think he went too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT