ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time to fully, 100%, without caveat, get behind Biden’s re-election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh the Whitehouse visitor logs are oublic record my friend. And yes, those charging trump at the state level met with biden multiple times. It's 100% coordinated. Unfortunately for the left, the only people they can get to play along are fani Willis types who are too stupid and corrupt themselves to get away with it.
You got a link to those visitor logs or is this what Trump has been spewing? Also, why go through the courts when all that needs to be done is rig another election? Seriously. Why would he leave himself open to public scrutiny by having Trump indicted when it was so easy to rig an election?

Reactions: sober_teacher
Here's the thing. If you can't respect and value innocent human life you are automatically disqualified from leadership in any form. My vote being missing would not help Trump in any way because it was never going to anyone that can't value life.
Spoken like a man. Don’t like abortion? then don’t get one.
Respect innocent human life by not forcing an unwilling woman to give birth to a life she resents and may not take care of. Ask a veteran of any state CPS if they agree.
Abortion is not even on my list of critical issues we Americans are facing.
Talk about stupid citizens. Stay out of body issues and other people’s bedrooms.

No, you are by continuing to defend the indefensible. Please do the world a favor and chug gallons of bleach. You will not be missed.
@RagnarLothbrok please, help me understand why you post this. I condemn a poster personally attacking another poster. In fact, you condemn the same poster for the exact same reason. Yet, you tell me to chug gallons of bleach. You state I will not be missed.

Is this who you are as a person? Or did you make a mistake? This is your chance to double down or own up to your mistake.

Reactions: goldmom
no you didn't. You made a personal attack and if you can't see that then you need to take a break from this board.

Using his stance on embryos as a reason to not vote for somebody is a ridiculous take considering his participation in actions that affected existing people walking on the earth.

You are free to put me on ignore. If i get banned for calling BS on someone, then so be it. Im not going to sanitize my speech to appease the “f**k your feelings” crowd or in fear of being banned.

They think he won in 2020 and it was stolen by Biden, liberals, the media, election officials, and the courts. They think that January 6th was not an attempt at a coup and was instead a response to the aforementioned stolen election, therefore patriotically-justified. The 7 or 8 dozen felony charges against him in the last 3 years are a media/political/court-induced attempt to keep him out of office again like they did in 2020.

This is about owning the liberals that they think have stolen the country from them. The ends justify the means in their eyes, no matter what Trump's policies are.
With such a vast conspiracy you sure would think there would be some valid proof. Concrete evidence shouldn’t be too hard for the Trumpers to come up with. I mean all these entities would have to communicate in some fashion other than smoke signals…..

Reactions: sober_teacher
I think the point was that he wants our allies to fulfill their NATO financial obligations so that they have the benefits of membership. Then they don't have to worry about not being protected. It doesn't bother me at all. Makes perfect sense, actually. It would bother me if I thought he was actually encouraging Russia to attack anyone.
So you basically support what he said?

I think the point was that he wants our allies to fulfill their NATO financial obligations so that they have the benefits of membership. Then they don't have to worry about not being protected. It doesn't bother me at all. Makes perfect sense, actually. It would bother me if I thought he was actually encouraging Russia to attack anyone.
Trump has this inability to shut the hell up when he makes a point or stumble onto an observation that might have merit. The crowd of folks who live 24/7 with being mad at the world claps and he’s off to the races because he loves the approval.
We have been the big brother taking care of the globe for 80 years and letting the world depend on us and our money, power, and frankly it’s an ingrained habit, and it’s at the expense of things in our country that we could better spend our money on.
None of us were alive in 1945 when this started. Now (one example) a wealthy Germany gives free universal healthcare to its citizens while our veterans who were stationed there come home to no such benefit from a VA facility.
Please just try to tell me that’s okay.
And just because the Orange Loudmouth screams that Europe needs to step up and pay their way doesn’t make it untrue.

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
Using his stance on embryos as a reason to not vote for somebody is a ridiculous take considering his participation in actions that affected existing people walking on the earth.

You are free to put me on ignore. If i get banned for calling BS on someone, then so be it. Im not going to sanitize my speech to appease the “f**k your feelings” crowd or in fear of being banned.
But you didn't stop at attacking his stance on pro-life. You attacked his past. A past he most likely painfully regrets. I don't believe fear of being banned should serve as a deterrent. Common decency should.

Still better than the alternative.
You think biden is a better option than kennedy? If so, why?
You got a link to those visitor logs or is this what Trump has been spewing? Also, why go through the courts when all that needs to be done is rig another election? Seriously. Why would he leave himself open to public scrutiny by having Trump indicted when it was so easy to rig an election?

You can do further research from here if you'd like.

But you didn't stop at attacking his stance on pro-life. You attacked his past. A past he most likely painfully regrets. I don't believe fear of being banned should serve as a deterrent. Common decency should.
He doesn’t want his past looked at, he should really not get on his soapbox with his holier than thou takes about valuing life.

Are you suggesting that Iowas 6 electoral votes are up in the air ? How about Floridas 30? Let's be honest, most of the votes here will be throw away.
We all know how the electoral college works. It’s not relevant to this thread.

An American citizen’s vote is a gift the Founders bestowed that should be earned.
Neither of these men deserve my vote.
I’m not wild about RFKJr either.
I keep hoping for a NoLabels miracle.
One man is a threat to democracy and freedom. The other is not. That is the choice we have as it stands now. Wanna waste your vote on 3rd party, go ahead. But don’t kid yourself, it’s the same as throwing it away.

He doesn’t want his past looked at, he should really not get on his soapbox with his holier than thou takes about valuing life.
Ok, I will not vote for anyone who supports legislation allowing abortion at anytime for any reason up until the birth of the child. Is it ok for me to hold that stance? Is that me getting on a soapbox? Is that a holier than thou take? Am I condemning anyone else or their opposing views? Am I condemning anyone who chose to have an abortion at any time in their life?

I don't think so. The poster you attacked didn't either.

Is that me getting on a soapbox? Is that a holier than thou take?
Are you bloviating about valuing life (especially when it involves embryos) while you have participated in activites that have devastating aftects on the lives of actual existing people that are walking on earth?

Are you bloviating about valuing life (especially when it involves embryos) while you have participated in activites that have devastating aftects on the lives of actual existing people that are walking on earth?
In this post, you are trying to debate pro-life vs. pro-choice. In my post, I am pointing out that you crossed the line of common decency by attacking another poster's past. I am pointing out that you assigned judgements to a another person's post that were not explicitly or implicitly stated.

If you want to debate pro-life vs. pro-choice, then I will join you in any other thread that is specifically intended for that discussion.

One man is a threat to democracy and freedom. The other is not. That is the choice we have as it stands now. Wanna waste your vote on 3rd party, go ahead. But don’t kid yourself, it’s the same as throwing it away.
It’s my vote, is it not? And yours is yours.
I see those two geriatrics as NO choice.
It’s like a horse race. The long shot still gets betting money placed and sometimes it pays off.

In this post, you are trying to debate pro-life vs. pro-choice. In my post, I am pointing out that you crossed the line of common decency by attacking another poster's past. I am pointing out that you assigned judgements to a another person's post that were not explicitly or implicitly stated.

If you want to debate pro-life vs. pro-choice, then I will join you in any other thread that is specifically intended for that discussion.
I am pointing out that the poster justifies his pro-life stand by saying he values life.

I merely pointed out that he has shown not to value life.

If he wants to debate peo-life/pro-choice, he shouldnt use the “value life” argument for his reasonings

I just dont want to hear the people who sold your real life, existing on earth relative meth get on a soap box about valuing life, especially when talking about embryos

Damn dude. You are coming off as a complete jackass itt.

It’s my vote, is it not? And yours is yours.
I see those two geriatrics as NO choice.
It’s like a horse race. The long shot still gets betting money placed and sometimes it pays off.
It absolutely is your vote, doesn’t change the fact it would be a waste to vote 3rd party. And, are you suggesting RFK could somehow win? If so, I question your senility.

Damn, you superlibs are an angry bunch. Here's the thing....... If you live in Iowa or Florida your personal vote literally doesn't matter. Your state is already decided and what you vote will make absolutely no difference. The electoral college votes of your states are not in doubt.
If Trump's statements don't make you angry you are the problem. And I don't know what the point of the rest of that gibberish is, but maybe you should take your own advice since you don't believe in the American system of governing anyway.

Reactions: nelly02
It absolutely is your vote, doesn’t change the fact it would be a waste to vote 3rd party. And, are you suggesting RFK could somehow win? If so, I question your senility.
I already said THIS MORNING in another thread I won’t be voting for RFKJr.
You can question my “senility” all you want. Interesting you’re so willing to question MINE but you don’t question the senility of either of those old men, who BTW are several years older than me?
It’s because you have nothing else and thus you’re resorting to a personal insult.

Read my OP. Biden is not a traitor or an insurrectionist. He is infinitely better than Trump even with 3/4 of his brain tied behind his back.

God damn you and your kind for putting me in this position. I would gladly vote for just about any Republican over Biden. But no. You stupid boot-licking, dumb cult mother ****ers insist on imposing Donald Trump on the rest of us. So **** you and your cult. You can take you and NorthernHawkeye’s worthless, wife-beating bitch ass and GTFO this thread.
This isn't rationale thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: Bierhalter
We all know that the "he's senile!" crowd (as if that's some sort of gotcha) would move right on to something else if Biden dropped out of the race tomorrow. There would be some other conspiracy with a different candidate to find him/her unelectable because that's how this has worked for 8 years now.......devoid of fact and full-on conspiracy theory.

Actually it's sad the Democrats can only put a feeble-minded old man on the ballot, that's how far that party has fallen.
I’m telling you they would win with a younger candidate who’s not a super flaming leftist.
I will go on record now that I would even consider voting Dem for the first time in over forty years if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT