ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time to fully, 100%, without caveat, get behind Biden’s re-election

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can afford them just fine thanks. Gas is as low as it was before the pandemic. Groceries are a bit higher which sucks but it isn't completely debilitating.
And it's not because of Biden, it's the worst possible handling of a hoax in 2020 imaginable.

I can afford them just fine thanks. Gas is as low as it was before the pandemic. Groceries are a bit higher which sucks but it isn't completely debilitating.
Good for you. Not every American is as fortunate.

Ive heard many times that bootstraps and 2nd (and sometimes 3rd) jobs are cures for what ails the average joe. Maybe thats just a thing when the president is an R?

Why yes it is. It is completely rational. You are the one who needs to reassess your thinking
Nope, no thanks. I'm not into brainwashing.
Oh yes, you are the totality of the middle class and Biden's policies are anything but focused on the middle class. Gas and groceries are higher, with groceries being MUCH higher.

Do you think voting for conservatives will fix that problem? They got the house back and have done jack shit besides try to impeach people who have done nothing wrong. They yelled and screamed about inflation and have not passed one thing to fix it. My opinion is corporate greed is the issue... and anytime dems try to do something about it your side howls about it. What should be done about it?

You think biden is a better option than kennedy? If so, why?

You can do further research from here if you'd like.
Kennedy has no chance. My vote is more against Trump than for Biden. Why shouldn’t Biden and the dems rig this next election too? Why go through the courts? Leaves them open to scrutiny. Quietly rigging an election would work much better.

Do you think voting for conservatives will fix that problem? They got the house back and have done jack shit besides try to impeach people who have done nothing wrong. They yelled and screamed about inflation and have not passed one thing to fix it. My opinion is corporate greed is the issue... and anytime dems try to do something about it your side howls about it. What should be done about it?
Reality is that since Biden took office the country has changed. That’s not directly on him and the truth is it’s never on a single person.
Wages have increased but many don’t realize or understand that the cost of goods and services have also increased to cover the cost of those goods and services.
It’s not anything one party can fix except to ease unnecessary regulations and laws that stifle business and innovation that can grow the economy.

Corporate greed is ~60% of inflation

Go in detail how that's Biden:s fault?
It’s not really his fault. I have said that America is a changed country.
If an Employer was paying people $10 an hour and now they have to pay them $17 just to show up every day you must understand that the cost of goods and services have to go up too. I’m not sure folks truly get that yet.

But you didn't stop at attacking his stance on pro-life. You attacked his past. A past he most likely painfully regrets. I don't believe fear of being banned should serve as a deterrent. Common decency should.

Lulz at you wanting decency and whining about rules and banning. Must be your first day on the human trash heap that is HORT? Eff off with that.

Last edited:
If Trump wins my wife (no pics) will seriously want to leave the country. I am not to that point yet but it will give me something to think about.
Hopefully the election outcome doesn't result in a second civil war or balkanization type of scenario. I'd try to collect my immediate family and go the Canada-Europe route in that case but part of me thinks shit would be hitting the fan across the globe.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke

The degree of advantage that’s been taken by corps to maximize profits during this inflationary period can be argued, but anyone who says it hasn’t happened and they’re not using it to their own advantage is clueless to how they work. Frankly, speaking purely as a shareholder I’d be disappointed in their leadership if they didn’t recognize and leverage the opportunity.

If you don’t think it’s happening, here’s a pic of you in the mirror.

head-in-the-sand.gif

Reactions: auntie_fah
Reactions: Chishawk1425
I want an alternative too, friend. I want a sane conservative to rise up and take down Putin Puppet Boy.

I also want to be on a tropical island right now making out with Megan Fox while getting blown by Angelina Jolie.

Wish in one hand and shit in another…
There are no longer sane Republicans. You’re going to have to wait awhile. Not to mention, they’re all cowards other than Liz. She’s your sane Republican.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Hopefully the election outcome doesn't result in a second civil war or balkanization type of scenario. I'd try to collect my immediate family and go the Canada-Europe route in that case but part of me thinks shit would be hitting the fan across the globe.

I think that's when the reality might set in that border walls don't get built to keep people out

Reactions: Bierhalter
The degree of advantage that’s been taken by corps to maximize profits during this inflationary period can be argued, but anyone who says it hasn’t happened and they’re not using it to their own advantage is clueless to how they work. Frankly, speaking purely as a shareholder I’d be disappointed in their leadership if they didn’t recognize and leverage the opportunity.

If you don’t think it’s happening, here’s a pic of you in the mirror.

head-in-the-sand.gif
blaming every cent being raised on worker wages,supply chain, inflation etc like some on the right do is disengenious when record profits are being recorded.

Im just wondering if any of the other links i provided are suitable for goldy

I will also ask again…what policies has Biden put forth to hurt the American people? Other than his policy of getting older? He gets no effing credit for any positives in this country and it’s pretty ridiculous.

blaming every cent being raised on worker wages,supply chain, inflation etc like some on the right do is disengenious when record profits are being recorded.

Im just wondering if any of the other links i provided are suibtable for goldy

It’s called willful ignorance. Many people have it mastered.

Reactions: Tom Paris
There are no longer sane Republicans. You’re going to have to wait awhile. Not to mention, they’re all cowards other than Liz. She’s your sane Republican.
The teacher who openly admits to having inappropriate conversations with his students that would piss off their parents likes Liz cheney and the democrats. Color me shocked..

Ok, I will not vote for anyone who supports legislation allowing abortion at anytime for any reason up until the birth of the child. Is it ok for me to hold that stance? Is that me getting on a soapbox? Is that a holier than thou take? Am I condemning anyone else or their opposing views? Am I condemning anyone who chose to have an abortion at any time in their life?

I don't think so. The poster you attacked didn't either.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No.

Inflation says otherwise. Also, when in think border security, I think telling the world the border is closed . Let’s sort some shit out here first. Have a joint US Mexican border Authority that houses and vets Central American immigrant want of bees . Buy up old buildings within 20but not closer than 10 miles of the border. The immigrants go there, get care , have back ground check. That would be then only way to get into the US. Anyone sneaking across becomes fair game for firearms. Get the cartel out of it.
We have handled inflation here better than anywhere. Have you never noticed prices have increased your ENTIRE LIFESPAN?? I don’t blame any president for that. That’s greed. Half the rising costs during inflation are because of profit. Katie Porter got that admitted under oath. Biden isn’t responsible for global inflation.

Until people recognize these facts we’re in deep crap. Why can’t Republicans understand this stuff? We cannot move forward as a nation when half of the country uses alternative facts. It’s like reality and bizarro world pulling against each other. Damn.

Bidenomics is a failure just admit and move on.

I had a relative ruin their life because of meth. I respect you for changing and being a better man. Screw the people attacking you and judging you. Respect.
I don’t attack him for that. I attack him because he believes women are second class citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT