ADVERTISEMENT

Kueter B10 Wrestler of the Week!

Where in Nashville do you live? Met my wife at Belmont, she worked sports medicine at Vandy and we raised our family in Nolensville before moving.
My wife and I live in the Northeast suburb of Hendersonville, home to Johnny Cash and Conway Twitty (and a few others). My wife made me/us move here after I retired from the Army about 15 years ago. We love the area...amazing people, great weather for the most part and excellent bass fishing! :)

Where in Nashville do you live? Met my wife at Belmont, she worked sports medicine at Vandy and we raised our family in Nolensville before moving.
How long ago did you leave the area? Nashville has/is growing like crazy. Seems like there are 3-4 new high rise apartments and office buildings going up every 6-7 months. If you look downtown, at any given time you'll see a half-dozen of those tower cranes at work buidling another one. It's amazing how the downtown skyline has changed in the past 10 years.

Hendersonville is a great area. I enjoy those areas right off the lake. Buddy of mine is getting married so we will be back in May. We went back to the music city bowl vs Kentucky.

We lived there from 2007-2018, met in graduate school at Belmont. We would still be there, putting up with all the sec propaganda, if not for my job.
We live in Utah now with no real complaints. No shortage of outdoor activities, beauty and best place to raise a family. Plus, no humidity and haven’t been bitten by a mosquito is six years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT