ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Iowa preseason rankings

One thing I have zero issue with, is knowing who and what I am. I appreciate the effort, but you may gain much more putting that energy to use elsewhere!
Narcissistic injury is a bee-atch, eh?

Make no mistake, Glazier absolutely baited him. But, that doesn’t mean AJ was in the right for how he responded. His response was juvenile and absolutely made him look like what many already thought he was.

As far as the slap goes, where in the hell did you get me wanting him to hit him harder come from? All I said was the slap was so bad that it made a self proclaimed tough guy look even more like a clown…

To be clear, my preference would have been he just gave Glazier a giant smile and a thumbs up.
If the ref wasn’t so shitty, the match would have ended in regulation with AJ a 3-0 winner with riding time, and the debacle at the end wouldn’t have happened.
You seem to think everyone has forgotten what happened. Should we post the many videos which clearly show that AJ instigated the episode by shoving Glazer's head VERY hard in to the mat, than when pushed away threw a punch that hit the ref? After which he proceeded to make complete spectacle of himself. What do you think?
q
Don’t make me add you to the list of people on here that need to learn how to read and then comprehend more betterer! 😉
not sure how being honest about the situation makes you a narcissist??

If the ref wasn’t so shitty, the match would have ended in regulation with AJ a 3-0 winner with riding time, and the debacle at the end wouldn’t have happened.

q

not sure how being honest about the situation makes you a narcissist??
I have seen this ref do this bad in dozens of high school matches. I was shocked to seem him ref at this event.

Reactions: T8KUDWN and Grip220
Hard to know the answer, imo. There’s really no precedent for dealing with a sore winner. This is new territory for most.
There are sore winners every season. I’ve seen several winners get in the losers face. I think Desanto did it a couple times. Of course this situation was more severe because the ref got hit/slapped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT