ADVERTISEMENT

**** Men's NCAA Tournament ****

30-0 run UCONN. Lol
chris-pratt-andy-dwyer.gif

dave-chappelle.gif

For a guy who won it all last season, and is going back to the Final 4 this season .... Dan Hurley is such a fricking goober on the sidelines.

But hey, its funny to watch because **** Illinois!!

Illini or ISU, didn't matter....neither had a guy that could guard Klingen for Uconn. Purdue should beat
Uconn assuming they make it to finals.

Seeing Illini taking a woodshed beating is a good feeling until you figure that same Illini team smoked Iowa at Carver---we are removed from Elite8 level its sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Illini or ISU, didn't matter....neither had a guy that could guard Klingen for Uconn. Purdue should beat
Uconn assuming the make yit to finals.

Seeing Illini taking a woodshed beating is a good feeling until you figure that same Illini team smoked Iowa at Carver---we are removed from Elite8 level its sad.
No way Purdue beats this team, as another poster said - they are just a well oiled machine…

Reactions: littlez
Uconn assuming they make it to finals.

lol we are removed from the field of 64 level.

Reactions: Rambler Hawk
No way Purdue beats this team, as another poster said - they are just a well oiled machine…
Edey 7'4 and 300 lbs and Klingen is around 7'2 and 260?

Klingen is not going to be able to push his way to basket vs Edey and I saw Klingen missing a lot of shots the other day when he wasn't getting close enough to the baskest.

I'll go with Purdue.

Edey 7'4 and 300 lbs and Klingen is around 7'2 and 260?

Klingen is not going to be able to push his way to basket vs Edey and I saw Klingen missing a lot of shots the other day when he wasn't getting close enough to the baskest.

I'll go with Purdue.
I hope you are right…😉

Reactions: Sett1997
So Braden Smith is the same height as Brock Harding.

Haven't watched Purdue much, but I like Smith's game. Hope Brock can grow into that AND more. Dial in that shot and cut turnovers

Reactions: Mohawkeye
If Iowa ever played defense (some day in the distant future), could they maybe a poor man's Purdue? Their back court looks very 'Iowaesque'... and we have a big man. ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT