ADVERTISEMENT

******Midlands Session 1*****

3rd Period - $
Starts Down
Up and out in 20 seconds
1-1 RT not a factor
Bad shot by $ but he comes out and almost pancakes the guy but they both stumble out of bounds$ pushing the pace
Stalling Lehigh
:30 left back to center
2-1 Wilcke - Guess one of the stalling calls added to a point and I missed that.

Stoll with a MONSTER throw, but Garren rolls thru, so it's only T2 for Big Sam. Stoll doing work on top, looking to turn.

Reactions: TNHAWK79
Strollin' with Sammy vs. Patrik Garren - Penn
Sammy with his normal over under lock, Penn guys is smaller and scrappy
Stalling, backing out on Penn
2 on 1 for Stoll, snap, nothing, over under lock, nothing 1:24 left
Throw buy attempt by Stoll, nothing, over/under lateral drop for 2. Kid rolled off his back quickly.
Stoll out front with the Ironside/turkey bar/junk head (that's my vote for the name for the move)
End of 1 2-0 with 1:03 of riding time

We just saw why nobody wants to push back when Sammy pushes and underhooks. Feet went into the air.

Currently riding at 2-0.

Reactions: butchinmi
Start of 2
Strollin' is down to start
Up and out easily 3-1
Snatch single to scramble to td 5-0. Looked very fluid and quick there for the big guy. That was nice.
Back to the junk head, arms up, cranking, and arm slips out
Crossface, 2:15 of RT
End of 2 6-0 with 2:32 of RT

Start of 3
Neutral
Shot of the whistle by Penn counter and takedown
Esc
Walks him out of bounds with udners.
Snatch single, td 2
Esc (love this)
Sammings got a gas tank
snatch single for 2
12-2 with 2:47 of RT
He wants a pin not a tech, working for the pin, Stalling
Now letting him up with 1:02 left 13-3
Stalling, backing out and that is DQ out again - WOW

Careful. You are flying a little close to the sun.
Hopefully Alex can develop a little more self awareness and feel some burn from the truth. He is a talent, but our youth needs better examples of solid character and grace these days. As for folks who don't see his behavior the same as I do, that's OK... they are entitled to voice their own opinions and have their own value system to guide them. But IMHO, they have drank some unhealthy Kool-Aid and may also demonstrate poor sportsmanship themselves. Replies to this post will likely show their true colors.

Hopefully Alex can develop a little more self awareness and feel some burn from the truth. He is a talent, but our youth needs better examples of solid character and grace these days. As for folks who don't see his behavior the same as I do, that's OK... they are entitled to voice their own opinions and have their own value system to guide them. But IMHO, they have drank some unhealthy Kool-Aid and may also demonstrate poor sportsmanship themselves. Replies to this post will likely show their true colors.

Replies are one thing, what does an ignore bring me?

Reactions: Grip220
You showed your true colors in your first post. You called an Iowa wrestler a tool thug. That's strike 1. Sun is getting hot!

Those that listened on the radio - how exactly did McD and Grace do it? I mean there were 4 and 5 Iowa matches going on all day long. Did they focus on one match - try to do them all - split it up among them? Just give results?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT