ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Kennedy 2024

But how am I moron for voting 3rd party?
Because the only 3rd party candidate running so far is cookoo. If you align with him you are a moron. Other years I may just say you are wasting your time because no 3rd party presidential candidate has a prayer but this year you get the moron label because of who you would be supporting.

BTW if you want to actually have a viable 3rd party choice you need to start at the lower levels. Actually build it from the ground up. But ain't no one got time for that.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
What makes Biden a "horrible person"?
After Biden’s wife died, Joe released a slew of sealed court records to make his dead wife look bad, control the narrative, and draw attention away from the fact that he was in process of leaving her for Cheryl Hines.

I think the carve out happens with people that really liked DeSantis. Trump isn’t an option. I’d rather kill myself than vote for Biden. The safe option is Kennedy. The more I listen to him the more I like him.

We need calm right now and Biden/ Trump are horrible people

Sounds good, spread the word to like minded people!

After Biden’s wife died, Joe released a slew of sealed court records to make his dead wife look bad, control the narrative, and draw attention away from the fact that he was in process of leaving her for Cheryl Hines.
That would make him a "flawed person", like most of us.

Not a "horrible person", who cares only for himself and no one else.

• Haha
Reactions: ihhawk
Because he's a Democrat first and foremost, regardless of the candidate. It's the only way you can explain voting for someone who clearly has lost his mental faculties. Remove the party affiliation and just put the 3 men on a stage and it wouldn't be close. Kennedy would win in a landslide.
I've voted for more Republican candidates in my life than Dems... although that will be changing soon because it is going to be a long time I think because I don't see the Republican party changing course anytime soon and I will never vote for anyone who aligns with this version of the Republican party.

So like usual you are wrong.

I've voted for more Republican candidates in my life than Dems... although that will be changing soon because it is going to be a long time I think because I don't see the Republican party changing course anytime soon and I will never vote for anyone who aligns with this version of the Republican party.

So like usual you are wrong.
SureJan.jpg. The dnc appreciates your loyalty. The fruit basket thank you is in the mail.

Nope. Not remotely true.

It is very difficult to sue someone for false statements as a public figure; you not only need to show the statements are false, you have to show actual malice.

Read up on the law, and you might learn something about the topic...
Fauci has an entire Democrat party behind him and hasn't sued. Because if any digging were to occur RFK would be proved correct.

It's not hard to see why lawsuits haven't been filed if you actually read up on the subject with an open mind.

Because libel and slander laws are written to prevent him from winning any case absent actual malice on the part of Kennedy.

How many times does this need to be repeated for you, before it sinks in?
Or ok but hear me out now... what he said about Fauci is correct

The CIA wouldn't even bother grooming an Oswald if President RFK Jr got anywhere close to this. A CIA guy close to POTUS would shoot him on camera in Rose Garden. There's no voting out way out of this mess in one more election cycle of watching the news and posting. It would take the Boogeyman.
Working class organizing that could eventually mount general strikes until populist reforms like single payer and publicly funded elections with extreme restrictions on advertising could be demanded and taken.

People: "We need a third party candidate!"

Same People: "Don't vote third party...you are throwing your vote away!"

It's just hilarious that folks decry the state of our 2 party system and yearn for a third party, and at the same time refuse to vote third party and ridicule anyone who does.

Lemmings.
There have been moments in history where the two parties have shifted and or a new party completely replaced the obsolete last second party or even moments where the existing two parties have reversed on major issues resulting in geographic changes to representation, but it has basically been a two party system from the beginning thanks to the way the genius founders set up how our legislative branch is structured and how laws get passed, it will always be a two party system unless we were to amend the Constitution to adopt a Parliamentary system that allowed for all kinds of parties to emerge and build coalitions on issues of common interest with parties they don't always align with. Until that day, giant douche and turd sandwich and now you know why. For me, depends on the douche or turd's origin and behavior before deciding (or casting my protest vote as is your right as an American voter).

Trumps family votes for him.

The same folks who have been found to run fraudulent charities, and banned from doing so in NY for 10 years?
Basically stealing the money that was intended to go to kids' cancer charities or animal welfare charities?

Yeah, not really looking at those types of folks for deciding who I vote for.

But if you find those aspects to be "appealing", then you do you.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT