ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Kennedy 2024

Then he's both flawed, and an idiot for his anti-medicine positions. A disqualifier IMO

Get your medical information from scientists and university researchers, not quacks.
I agree, I just didn't want anyone getting the impression that Biden was the one that released information to make his dead wife look bad. It was Kennedy.

Sounds like he was a jerk to his first two wives.

After an alleged slew of sexual liaisons in college, Bobby, now 61 – who married Curb Your Enthusiasm actress Cheryl Hines in 2014 – became romantically involved with fellow University of Virginia law student Emily, a “quiet and reserved” Midwesterner from Bloomington, Indiana.

Bobby allegedly struggled with drug abuse and cheated on Emily repeatedly while they were still in school, sources close to him tell Oppenheimer.

Nevertheless, the two married on April 3, 1982. Less than two years later, Bobby was en route to rehab in Rapid City, South Dakota, when he reportedly suffered an almost fatal overdose of heroin on the flight. After the drug was found in his carry-on bag, he was charged with heroin possession and sentenced to community service.

Emily stood by him, believing he could change, Oppenheimer writes, but after 12 years of marriage and two children, the couple ultimately divorced.

But not before Bobby proposed to his second wife, Mary, according to Oppenheimer.

Bobby reportedly popped the question to Mary, a longtime friend of his sister Kerry, in the summer of 1993, claiming he had already divorced Emily. Three weeks after he finally did divorce his first wife, he married a six-months-pregnant Mary in April 1994.

So began another tumultuous marriage for Bobby – but this one would end in tragedy when Mary committed suicide in May 2012.

During the course of their 18-year relationship, Bobby allegedly demanded to have a ménage à trois with Mary, exposed his genitals in front of her and a friend, and had what a confidant of Mary called an “astronomical number” of affairs, Oppenheimer writes.

Bobby kept track of some of the alleged affairs in a secret diary that was leaked to the New York Post in 2013, reportedly writing that his greatest flaw was his “lust demons.”

In the spring of 2010, Bobby began divorce proceedings with Mary and went public with his relationship with actress Cheryl Hines.

In the months before she took her own life, Mary allegedly told a longtime friend that she “feared for her life” and claimed that Bobby “repeatedly told her that she would be ‘better off dead,’ and that it would be ‘so much easier’ if she killed herself,” Oppenheimer writes.

On Wednesday, May 16, 2012, Mary’s AA sponsor found her hanging in a barn on her Bedford, New York, estate. She was 52.

At a funeral service for Mary, Bobby told attendees, “Mary was the most extraordinary woman I ever met. I had feelings for her I will never have for another human being.”

Two years later, Bobby married Cheryl at the Kennedy Compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, on Aug. 2, 2014.

Vs being brainwashed by msm, damn right. I prefer to learn things beyond what msnbc and Facebook approve. You should try it.
And another swing and a miss! I don't have a Facebook account (isn't that mostly right wing memes anyway? Idk I'm not on there but that's what someone told me) and I do not watch msnbc or any cable news for that matter. I consume media from a variety of sources from all over the political spectrum and know how to use my brain to decifer any biases. I can't help that the facts are against trump and the right wing nutbags like you 🤷

Reactions: RileyHawk
And another swing and a miss! I don't have a Facebook account (isn't that mostly right wing memes anyway? Idk I'm not on there but that's what someone told me) and I do not watch msnbc or any cable news for that matter. I consume media from a variety of sources from all over the political spectrum and know how to use my brain to decifer any biases. I can't help that the facts are against trump and the right wing nutbags like you 🤷
Trump? What thread are you posting in? This one is about RFK jr Mr "right down the middle" lol. You can always pick out the nut bags by their inability to carry on a conversation without bringing up Trump.

People: "We need a third party candidate!"

Same People: "Don't vote third party...you are throwing your vote away!"

It's just hilarious that folks decry the state of our 2 party system and yearn for a third party, and at the same time refuse to vote third party and ridicule anyone who does.

Lemmings.
I never vote but this post may be the best summary I’ve ever heard.
Well done 83…

He is still the best Candidate out of those 3.
which of his platforms do you support the most?

raising minimum wage to $15?
restricting natural gas exports?
making student loans subject to bankruptcy and eliminating interest on them?
increasing federal regulation on the environment?

All but the student loan and bankruptcy, agree on the interest though

Reactions: ButtersHawk
OP is a walking, breathing face palm.

l4jG1p.gif

Two main reasons. I like him. He actually is willing to debate and discuss a subject. He isn’t just spewing political talking points.

2nd, I agree that corporations have too much control over our politicians.

People: "We need a third party candidate!"

Same People: "Don't vote third party...you are throwing your vote away!"

It's just hilarious that folks decry the state of our 2 party system and yearn for a third party, and at the same time refuse to vote third party and ridicule anyone who does.

Lemmings.
You've been asked to provide names of these "people". Did I miss it somewhere? What I have said is a third-party needs to grow from the ground up. Calling anything that exists today a "third party" is just f'n stupid. We have organizations that gladly take your money and offer up a sacrificial lamb for POTUS every four years.

Any third party that actually did become competitive would be subsumed by an existing party or would supplant one. Our elections are set up as a two-horse race - that's the Constitution talking. All your third-party nag can do is knock a contender off stride. It can never...ever...EVER...win.

Two main reasons. I like him. He actually is willing to debate and discuss a subject. He isn’t just spewing political talking points.

2nd, I agree that corporations have too much control over our politicians.
He. Can't. Win.

Ever.

Period.

If you actually cared about RFKJr's positions, you'd vote for the major party that most closely aligns with them. That's the ONLY chance you have of ever seeing them become policy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT