ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Championship Thread : Session III

Did…..did you just use this phrase given the current state of affairs in IC?

Oof.
As stated previously, outside 2/3 guys. no first period scoring, won't ride in second period, and can't escape in third.

Sure it's lack of elite wrestlers, but a coaching issue as well.
It is time for a new coaching regime. Guys are not progressing under TNT, and some of their in-match decision-making is beyond questionable. I bleed black and gold, and loved watching them compete, but anyone who thinks this team's trajectory is up is full of shit. A change needs to be made.

You’re shocked? Assad is garbage. He’s gotten worse since he entered Iowa.
He certainly has. Career highlight was his 1st career match beating a highly ranked guy in Carver...Nebraska if I remember correctly. To your point, not only no progression, but actual regression. Sickening.

If you go back to when he was first recruited.

He was a guy everyone was saying should win a couple titles.

Same was said for Warner if I believe.

How many kids have truly made great strides since coming here?
Hearing this gives so many a case of the red ass, but it is absolutely true.

I don't remember this at all and anybody saying this was delusional *at the time.* Assad was a mid-tier recruit. He's performed like a mid-tier recruit at a weight that is always full of monsters.

Similar with Nelson, who has wayyy outperformed his ranking. He's having a nice tournament. Some of the decisions he made in the third underneath were frustrating, but he wrestled tough.
Assad was absolutely NOT a mid-tier recruit.

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

The BS with this KYB Jelly has got to stop!!!! Does he have to wrestle????? It is way beyond stupid what the F*** st wrestlers are allowed to do! They stale their asses off, and the other wrestler gets frustrated and has to take chances to create something.

YEP!!!

YEP!!!!

The F*** st staff is a disgrace for how the coach the stall!!! We need the current rules called ass written. We need the push out rule added!!!
You have got to be the biggest cry baby poster in the forum….you whine about everything….are you a stock holder in kleenex?

Congrats, you’re only the second person I’ve ever put on ignore.
You ignore him because you hate that he points out the facts….make me number 3…..keep living in fantasy land that Iowa is the best and psu cheats. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT