ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Boat Rowers vs Badgers Game Thread***

911b7f0e8eb660e156018e49309f41efce15cb344c07dabd341ea1036328ed0c.gif

This was driving me crazy too. You really think they were punting because they thought it was 3rd down?!?!? I wanted to throw something at my TV to get him to see how dumb that was. And then the other announcer agreed with him!!
And what were the mountain of colossal upsets that made it such a shocking day in college football he kept drumming on over and over again? #5 beat #2 at home (still surprising though), and an undefeated team lost in a game by which most of the worlds population would have to look up what conference the teams even play in.

Minnesota running backs did a tremendous job picking up the blitz today. Considering that they were down 4 running backs from the beginning of the year that was super impressive. We could learn a lot from their game plan. And if we are going to beat them in the future our backs will have to do the same. Thank you boat rowers.

Minnesota running backs did a tremendous job picking up the blitz today. Considering that they were down 4 running backs from the beginning of the year that was super impressive. We could learn a lot from their game plan. And if we are going to beat them in the future our backs will have to do the same. Thank you boat rowers.
Very good point. Unfortuntely if TGood returns he needs a LOT of work on blitz pickup, because right now he just needs a bull fighters cape to complete his uniform.

"And if we are going to beat them in the future our backs will have to do the same."

While learning and especially stealing good ideas from adversaries is good, I'm not sure the conditional "if" is really applicable to the Iowa Minnesota rivalry at this point. Iowa has won nine of the last ten and seven in a row. What Iowa is doing now seems to be working.​

"And if we are going to beat them in the future our backs will have to do the same."

While learning and especially stealing good ideas from adversaries is good, I'm not sure the conditional "if" is really applicable to the Iowa Minnesota rivalry at this point. Iowa has won nine of the last ten and seven in a row. What Iowa is doing now seems to be working.​
I’m talking about playing Wisconsin. They blitz us to death. Minny running backs did a phenomenal job picking up the blitz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT