ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Clown U at IOWA Game Thread*****

I demand that Iowa win this game.

Thank you.

#HawksByaMILLION
We’ll see. The Iowa offense looked like trash last week. It would be the most Ferentz thing ever to have the offense explode in this game. 😝

I won’t hold my breath.

Probably the biggest mystery of this game is how long Kirk sticks with Petras. The fact Petras wasn’t benched at halftime and is getting the start today is insane.

ISU 6
Iowa 10

Only because Iowa has yet to prove they can muster any offense and ISU has yet to prove they can score and not turn the ball over when Iowa isn’t playing prevent defense.

We’ll see. The Iowa offense looked like trash last week. It would be the most Ferentz thing ever to have the offense explode in this game. 😝

I won’t hold my breath.

Probably the biggest mystery of this game is how long Kirk sticks with Petras. The fact Petras wasn’t benched at halftime and is getting the start today is insane.

ISU 6
Iowa 10

Only because Iowa has yet to prove they can muster any offense and ISU has yet to prove they can score and not turn the ball over when Iowa isn’t playing prevent defense.

expect a woodshed game like we saw the last time Iowa hosted tOSU ;)

expect a woodshed game like we saw the last time Iowa hosted tOSU ;)
I was thinking more like the start to the 2009 season. Looked like trash against UNI then world beaters in Ames. 😝

The difference is Iowa State was a bad football team in 2009. I have no idea how good or bad ISU will be this season, but I do know Spencer Petras is not good.

But if Iowa plays like it’s 2017 vs. Ohio State and hangs 55 on the Clones, Iowa State fans will be done with this series. Lol.

Reactions: Franisdaman
We are not getting a lot of great pub on Game Day

FcTHpHDWAAEA1I2

After the defense scores, can we get the crowd to do I - (cough) - W - TF?

4 of 5 picked Iowa over ISU on gameday
Just saw that too. On anther note (yes I copy pasted my comment from the lounge):

It has been raining pretty good light and heavy in Bondurant/Altoona area since 930am. I don't see how this doesn't hit Kinnick around game time unless it breaks up or veers another way. I am no weather man but just look at the radar right now...Does this hurt the Clown passing attack and Hunter Dekkers scrambling?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT